Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

What I said was accurate, you just don't want to hear it.

But go ahead and attempt to disprove this.

Nope. GTFOHWT 'word trickey' BS, pal.
The Trump Admin already showed documentation verifying that the Dem's who were in charge of Capitol Hill security that day, did outright refuse Trump Admin's invitation to the 10K troops. Go back and review the video in the OP, 1:40 - 2:15.

Last edited:
I dont need to claim anything, the testimony and investigations show Nancy Pelosi in negligent. What did you post to show Pelosi did anything to protect the capitol building and grounds when forewarned.
Apparently you do need to claim things because you keep doing it.

Now you’re claiming she was forewarned. This is a claim you’ve never been able to prove.

Because you can’t. You just made it up. Your entire accusation is based on something that you fabricated.

Now you’re claiming she was forewarned. This is a claim you’ve never been able to prove.

Because you can’t. You just made it up. Your entire accusation is based on something that you fabricated.
Where is your proof that Nancy Pelosi operates the security of the Capitol, completely in the dark, ignoring the warnings, the committees, the Seargent of Arms that report to her.

Pure incompetence, is what you are stating, and I do not disagree that Pelosi was incompetent and negligent.

There were warnings, is that part of thousands of documents Pelosi destroyed?

Either way, incompetence, or negligence, one applies to Pelosi, who was in charge of the security of the Capitol building and it's grounds. Did Pelosi negligently ignore the security briefings and the briefings of the Capitol Police Board, or was she warned and negligently failed to act or act is such a way that she created the lack of security that resulted in Jan. 6th.

Where is your proof that Nancy Pelosi operates the security of the Capitol, completely in the dark, ignoring the warnings, the committees, the Seargent of Arms that report to her.

Pure incompetence, is what you are stating, and I do not disagree that Pelosi was incompetent and negligent.

Either way, incompetence, or negligence, one applies to Pelosi, who was in charge of the security of the Capitol building and it's grounds. Did Pelosi negligently ignore the security briefings and the briefings of the Capitol Police Board, or was she warned and negligently failed to act or act is such a way that she created the lack of security that resulted in Jan. 6th.
Your question is still based on glaringly fabricated premises.

Your question is still based on glaringly fabricated premises.
No, not at all. It is obvious that Nancy new of the dangers and did nothing about it. There were security briefings you claiming Pelosi never seen. That is nothing less than incompetence. I agree with you, Nancy Pelosi was completely incompetent, ignoring security briefings by the intelligence agencies and the capitol police board.

Nancy Pelosi was completely negligent and incompetent, as you have made the case.

No. Thank them for sounding the alarm, showing what was happening live, and keeping up the pressure on those that attacked the capital on Jan 6. Punish the trumpers on Election Day, that support what was done at our capital, during their attack.
Pardon them after Trump Wins. Great idea

Does he say that anyone asked Pelosi to approve National Guard before the riot began?

He says a lot of things, you're so simple minded and you have these preconceived notions about how security procedures work at the Capitol, you're a naive fool. If you want to know, watch the video I conveniently posted, but we all know that you won't. You want to live in your 'media' built fantasy land.

No. Thank them for sounding the alarm, showing what was happening live, and keeping up the pressure on those that attacked the capital on Jan 6. Punish the trumpers on Election Day, that support what was done at our capital, during their attack.
Unarmed citizens walking into the capitol building is not an attack.

Everything you say is 'made up', you have no idea what you're talking about. You're a complete lying fool.

Moroner has absolutely no clue how complex the policies and procedures are, and refuses to listen to the one person that was in charge of it all. How much more stupid can you be? Not much. lol

Forum List

Back