Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

Sure, just go and walk right in.... lol

You could get every 1/6 political prisoner released on your reasoning, you should volunteer to represent them all. :auiqs.jpg:
Go through the security checkpoint first. Then you're in.

Do you need a reservation?

Why are you so reluctant to discuss the topic?

I'm not going to 'discuss' it with someone who refuses to listen to the man's own words. You've wasted more time posting in this thread than it would have taken to watch the video. As a matter of fact, so have I, so if you want to 'discuss' it, come back when you've watched the video. Otherwise, I'm not wasting anymore of my time. :dunno:

I'm not going to 'discuss' it with someone who refuses to listen to the man's own words. You've wasted more time posting in this thread than it would have taken to watch the video. As a matter of fact, so have I, so if you want to 'discuss' it, come back when you've watched the video. Otherwise, I'm not wasting anymore of my time. :dunno:
Why can't you just describe what he says in the video?

Unarmed citizens walking into the capitol building is not an attack.
TRUE. But, is they come into our house, breaking windows, attacking defending police and official, calling for the hanging of public officials, shitting in offices, destroying or stealing property, attempting and indeed succeeding to break onto the floor of congress violently to enforce their will upon the legimate government by and minority partisan mob, It Is And Was an Attack, just as if they did in your own house or home, whether you had the means to defend or not. In doing so, they opened themselves to prosecution, under the rule of law in Federal Court, for their crimes against this country and those that bravely defended our capital.

Why can't you watch it? Why would I describe it when all you have to do is click play and find out for yourself?
You seem to think the video supports your argument, but won't say how. You should want to describe it because I don't even know what I'm looking for if I were to listen to it.

I'm not in a position to sit down and listen to an hour long video in the middle of the day. Nor would I before I know that it's worth my time.

That his request for the national guard was denied 6 times. Is this news to you? Really?
I'm well aware of this testimony. I'm also aware that none of those requests were made to Nancy Pelosi.

TRUE. But, is they come into our house, breaking windows, attacking defending police and official, calling for the hanging of public officials, shitting in offices, destroying or stealing property, attempting and indeed succeeding to break onto the floor of congress violently to enforce their will upon the legimate government by and minority partisan mob, It Is And Was an Attack, just as if they did in your own house or home, whether you had the means to defend or not. In doing so, they opened themselves to prosecution, under the rule of law in Federal Court, for their crimes against this country and those that bravely defended our capital.
Should be same standards BLM got.

Hell they killed a guy in Denver and AG there let him off.

So I really have a lack of caring at this point

You seem to think the video supports your argument, but won't say how. You should want to describe it because I don't even know what I'm looking for if I were to listen to it.

I'm not in a position to sit down and listen to an hour long video in the middle of the day. Nor would I before I know that it's worth my time.

You've had 24 hours, fuck off.

Forum List

Back