🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media Suppression - RNC and carpet bombing Gaza

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2024
I'm alarmed to see a report about a speech given at the RNC, appear in the Jewish/Arab media but nowhere else, no US media outlet has reported this. He was (it seems) interviewed by someone here's what's reported in The New Arab and several other outlets:

1721226926976.png

Here's what we get if we search Google for: matt brooks "carpet bomb"

1721226226144.png

This individual is blatantly calling for genocide in Gaza, and (apparently) no US media outlet - no matter their political leaning - wants to report this, did Brooks say these things or didn't he?

Attachments

• 1721226078251.png
    1721226078251.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1721226645232.png
    1721226645232.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You made the statement in your OP, moron. Are you so shallow that you abandoned the topic with your first citation? Yep, you are.
Your reliance on insults and denigration to make some kind of point is typical of some here. You are prepared to speak to a person in a manner you simply would never do if we were discussing something in person. Perhaps you find it exciting, being able to speak rudely to people from the safety of hiding behind a keyboard.

Why you cannot simply speak to me as if I was a coworker, in some meeting with you, I don't know. If you spoke to a coworker in the manner you just spoke to me, I think HR would have been called already and you'd be walking out the door with a pink slip.

Your reliance on insults and denigration to make some kind of point is typical of some here.
Your failure to address the subject speaks volumes. Don't throw a fit at me because of your incompetent attempt to sling mud. Oh boo hoo hoo. A bad man said mean things to me. Sorry I offended your democrat sensibilities. LMAO

Your failure to address the subject speaks volumes. Don't throw a fit at me because of your incompetent attempt to sling mud. Oh boo hoo hoo. A bad man said mean things to me. Sorry I offended your democrat sensibilities. LMAO
The thread's title is "Media Suppression - RNC and carpet bombing Gaza" my question in the OP was "did Brooks say these things or didn't he?" that's the topic, the paucity of sources.

You said to me "You made the statement in your OP, moron" but what statement are you talking about? I've read my own words again and I make no reference to checks, blank or otherwise.

Forum List

Back