Media Ties Romney to Trump, Ignores Obama-Sharpton Connection

So it was the media who made Mittens meet with the new face of Birtherism Nd not the attraction of big buck huh? He's like a Willow in the wind.

must of been. Just like it was the media who made Obama attend Rev. Wrights church..

I'll go with the attraction of big bucks that outweight the Donald's ignorant Birtherism.

Wright? I thought you were bitchin about Rev. Sharpton? Want to go for the trifecta and whine cause they didn't bring up Billy Ayers too?

So it was the media who made Mittens meet with the new face of Birtherism Nd not the attraction of big buck huh? He's like a Willow in the wind.

must of been. Just like it was the media who made Obama attend Rev. Wrights church..

I'll go with the attraction of big bucks that outweight the Donald's ignorant Birtherism.

Wright? I thought you were bitchin about Rev. Sharpton? Want to go for the trifecta and whine cause they didn't bring up Billy Ayers too?

might as well:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Give it you best whine then.

From CC: If any news network does a negative story on Obama is it unfair if they do not do a similar story on Romney?

Give it you best whine then.

From CC: If any news network does a negative story on Obama is it unfair if they do not do a similar story on Romney?

really, I'm glad you think that..

no you just post to hear yourself post shit.
you're just a nobody here, too bad and have pissed off just about everybody with your childish name calling and just plain old jerk offish...not my problem..nobody pays much attention to you anyway
but I'm sure we can get you a wambulance
bye now, have a good day...:lol:

Why aren't you defending your stupidity? Do you really think your sophomoric flames hurt?

The fact remains that you tried to corral up your circle jerk lemmings, and succeeded. It shows a lot about the naivety of your ilk. Your OP is still total bullshit, and I'd be shamed if I started a thread on such moronic premises.

LOL, I didn't try and coral up anybody..what a fucking idiot..like I said, you're childish and a jerk..but hey it's your ugly life.
I don't care if you like the OP or not, no skin off my ass
I guess we do need to get a wambulance for you after all...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You certainly did though. You started a thread and your lemmings came running.

It's not a matter of liking the OP, or not liking the OP. It's a matter of the OP being total bullshit in it's logical conclusion. It was a childish attempt to reach a conclusion you wanted to hear. If it was a childish attempt to reach a conclusion I wanted to hear, it would still be bullshit.

Why aren't you defending your stupidity? Do you really think your sophomoric flames hurt?

The fact remains that you tried to corral up your circle jerk lemmings, and succeeded. It shows a lot about the naivety of your ilk. Your OP is still total bullshit, and I'd be shamed if I started a thread on such moronic premises.

LOL, I didn't try and coral up anybody..what a fucking idiot..like I said, you're childish and a jerk..but hey it's your ugly life.

It's not a matter of liking the OP, or not liking the OP. It's a matter of the OP being total bullshit in it's logical conclusion. It was a childish attempt to reach a conclusion you wanted to hear. If it was a childish attempt to reach a conclusion I wanted to hear, it would still be bullshit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like your logic is abuzz.

Wow Steph, Really? You gonna ignore my question?

forgot what it was and don't really care..
but carry on

If any news network does a negative story on Obama is it unfair if they do not do a similar story on Romney?

OH MY GAWD:lol:
this is about the media double standards..you all said Rev. Wright didn't have anything to do with Obama being President but all of sudden Trump is all important to Romney..
You all want to play games, have at it..pointing out the double standards was the purpose of the thread...now CARRY ON

Last edited:
Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

No he is not you fucking racist idiot.

Sharpton is an activist and a reporter.

You just hate him because hes black and has been active in black issues for decades.

As usual, the racist label is freely given to all those that criticize a black man for ANY FUCKIN' THING!

People can hate what Al Sharpton DOES without the hatred being connected to his skin color.

Sharpton is a race-bating, lying, shit-starter who depends on Tawana Brawley-type MADE-UP-SHIT to keep the racial hatred pot stirred. He lives in the past with Jesse Jackson and the rest of the freaks that feel the same as he does...like a continuous VICTIM.

You idiotic fuckin' liberals wouldn't know true racism if it walked up and slapped you!

You just hate him because hes black and has been active in black issues for decades.

As usual, the racist label is freely given to all those that criticize a black man for ANY FUCKIN' THING!

People can hate what Al Sharpton DOES without the hatred being connected to his skin color.

Sharpton is a race-bating, lying, shit-starter who depends on Tawana Brawley-type MADE-UP-SHIT to keep the racial hatred pot stirred. He lives in the past with Jesse Jackson and the rest of the freaks that feel the same as he does...like a continuous VICTIM.

You idiotic fuckin' liberals wouldn't know true racism if it walked up and slapped you!

Indeed. jackson and Sharpton are two throwbacks as is the Reverend Farakhan who make thier living off of fear and loathing because NONE of them could make it otherwise.

They are the true merchants of HATE.

Indeed. jackson and Sharpton are two throwbacks as is the Reverend Farakhan who make thier living off of fear and loathing because NONE of them could make it otherwise.

They are the true merchants of HATE.

look the pee wee defense is dead.

They are not racist for fighting racism.

that lie died and doent work anymore

Forum List

Back