🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Median rent in liberal San Francisco is now $4,225 a MONTH!!!

The suggestion that "Democrat-run cities" cause degradation by, apparently, picking up the trash on the wrong day must be wearing thin. Now the yahoos are actually suggesting they set property rents.

Can't make this stuff up. Ya really can't.
you ever hear of property taxes? I guess not, go ask your mom

Every hear of Prop. 13? Go ask Lush Limppaw.
Ever hear of the Pete Wilson tax of 1991? If not go ask Fat Ass Ed

Yeah, it was a Sales Tax. Prop. 13 dealt with the cut to real estate taxes and was not impacted by the rise in sales taxes. Trying to be a smart ass when you don't know or understand the facts makes you look like a fool, or a liar.

Unlike Shitsville, Texas, rents are high in San Francisco because it's a desirable place where people want to live.

The city has buried the housing apartment market under a million regulations and the builders have responded by not building.

San Francisco s median rent hits a ridiculous 4 225 - On The Block

june 2 2015
We already knew the rent was too damn high, even before we published a report this February showing not only that the median for a one bedroom apartment in the city had jumped to $3,460, but that even formerly cheaper neighborhoods were now among the pricey. (To check out a map of the city’s crazy rents by ‘nabe, go here.)

Apparently though, they weren’t high enough. According to Zillow, the new median rent in San Francisco is $4,225 a month.Zillow’s data compose the “Zillow Rental Index” (ZRI). This index shows rents up 16% year-over-year (YOY) this April, and take into account all types of rentals in San Francisco proper, from single family homes to condos to in-laws.
You DO know that is because it's a desirable place to live, right?

The suggestion that "Democrat-run cities" cause degradation by, apparently, picking up the trash on the wrong day must be wearing thin. Now the yahoos are actually suggesting they set property rents.

Yeah, it was a Sales Tax. Prop. 13 dealt with the cut to real estate taxes and was not impacted by the rise in sales taxes. Trying to be a smart ass when you don't know or understand the facts makes you look like a fool, or a liar.
Guess you still don't know about Pete Wilson tax of 1991

Go ask your mommy, then come back and we can debate prop 13

Median rent for a Republican double wide is $175 a month

doublwide2.jpg

Last edited:

Leave my deceased mother out of the conversation you fucking piece of shit.

SignOn San Diego -- The Wilson Years A Governor s Legacy Second of three parts

"But Wilson's critics say voters were pressured because local government had been left desperate by another action taken by Wilson and the Legislature -- a shift of $3.6 billion in property taxes from local government to the schools to help close the state budget gap in 1992-93."

This ^^^ has had no impact in causing high rents in SF you fucking moron!

"But Wilson's critics say voters were pressured because local government had been left desperate by another action taken by Wilson and the Legislature -- a shift of $3.6 billion in property taxes from local government to the schools to help close the state budget gap in 1992-93."

you upset bitch? I knew all about it, the biggest tax increase up to that time in any states history, it destroyed prop 13

It's high because it's crowded and people like to live there and there is a lack of building space......
Looks like butthurt Righties have forgotten the law of supply and demand. Or maybe they never knew it. After all, it's only a main principle of Capitalism....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yes, you do Mr. Broken Record.

The Elite Liberals have been manipulating the middle class to their advantage for decades. They have kept the poor, poor. All the while championing their cause.

Why? :dunno:

It makes them look good and it makes Conservatives look bad.
As an elitist east coast liberal myself Mr. H, you can go ahead and suck on my fancy elitist balls! :suck:
As can the rest of the working class.
Damn, you got this shit down to a science.
Thanks for validating my post. :thup:
You know where life would be better?!

Why oh why have we never seen Ariel's nipples?
I feel so cheated.

One day Mr. H! When my hedonistic liberal army conquers America, there will be countless Disney tits for ALL the world to see!

:rofl:

It's high because it's crowded and people like to live there and there is a lack of building space......
Looks like butthurt Righties have forgotten the law of supply and demand. Or maybe they never knew it. After all, it's only a main principle of Capitalism....

Who is butt hurt? Who the he'll wants to rent a closet of a place for $4,000 a month?

Does that make you happy?

Or a snob?

Did some checking. realtor.com has rentals for that price in serviced HUGE apartments. That's one big-assed apartment on the wharf with a 24hr doorman, concierge, and valet parking. Not many RWN's will go for that......they can't pronounce 'concierge.'

Don't you want a garden?

Don't you want land you own, that you can let your dog run free?

Don't you want to go outside to your front yard and not a house across the street?

Or your backyard and sit on your dock and fish?

I have that.

So suck on it.:)

Don't you want a garden?

Don't you want to go outside to your front yard and not a house across the street?

I have that.

Different strokes for different folks

Country folks can't stand the city
City folks find the country boring

Last edited:
The city has buried the housing apartment market under a million regulations and the builders have responded by not building.

San Francisco s median rent hits a ridiculous 4 225 - On The Block

june 2 2015
We already knew the rent was too damn high, even before we published a report this February showing not only that the median for a one bedroom apartment in the city had jumped to $3,460, but that even formerly cheaper neighborhoods were now among the pricey. (To check out a map of the city’s crazy rents by ‘nabe, go here.)

Apparently though, they weren’t high enough. According to Zillow, the new median rent in San Francisco is $4,225 a month.Zillow’s data compose the “Zillow Rental Index” (ZRI). This index shows rents up 16% year-over-year (YOY) this April, and take into account all types of rentals in San Francisco proper, from single family homes to condos to in-laws.

Grandma's house in south city sold for 750k. Lived in it myself about a year taking care of her and it's...(looks around) smaller than my apartment here where I pay about $450/month.

Supply and demand is what it is. When demand is insanely high, and supply insanely small, you get insane pricing. :)

Don't you want a garden?

I have that.

I'm a shorts/sandal person, which is why I have homes in Vegas, San Diego, Avalon, Miami, and NYC.

you upset bitch? I knew all about it, the biggest tax increase up to that time in any states history, it destroyed prop 13

You're a fool, it had zero impact on prop 13, which has been a benefit to some and not to others.

My wife and I pay 1/3 the property tax that my son and his wife pay for similar homes less than half a mile apart, simply because we bought our home in 1980 and they bought theirs in 2011. Large Apt. houses, banks, most retail spaces, hotels, industry, etc. rarely changes hands and thus their real estate taxes have remained low. Homes sold to kids like our change ownership and are reassesed at current market value.

I'm still confused, are you a liar, or stupid - I know you're an asshole.

Grandma's house in south city sold for 750k. Lived in it myself about a year taking care of her and it's...(looks around) smaller than my apartment here where I pay about $450/month.

Supply and demand is what it is. When demand is insanely high, and supply insanely small, you get insane pricing. :)

Supply and Demand = Find the sucker willing to pay

Forum List

Back