Media's Primary Complaint Is Trump Is Angry

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Democrats have wasted so much time and money with these constant attacks, but the media can't understand why Trump is coming out swinging.

It just seems so unpresidential. They lie about him and claim he should return their nasty behavior with lollipops and cotton candy. They call him a criminal. A disgrace to the presidency. Why is he mad???

Ask yourself......if you worked your ass off day in and day out and all you get in return is name-calling and investigation after investigation.....how would you feel?

The investigation in a normal world would have been over after the release of the transcripts, but the Democrats think they can lie about what was said endlessly because they have the full support of the corrupt media.

The Democrats have wasted so much time and money with these constant attacks, but the media can't understand why Trump is coming out swinging.

It just seems so unpresidential. They lie about him and claim he should return their nasty behavior with lollipops and cotton candy. They call him a criminal. A disgrace to the presidency. Why is he mad???

Ask yourself......if you worked your ass off day in and day out and all you get in return is name-calling and investigation after investigation.....how would you feel?

The investigation in a normal world would have been over after the release of the transcripts, but the Democrats think they can lie about what was said endlessly because they have the full support of the corrupt media.

We're circling the drain. Simple as that. Our entire civilization, history and American way of life has been circling the drain of nihility for about fifty years. Soon, chaos could reign—unchecked and cataclysmic. The Democrats, driven by a core of radicalized postmodernism, are the authors of that incoming chaos and no one still possessed of their right minds or a speck of rectitude seems to be the least bit concerned about preserving order. Why? Because chaos, evil, child murder and sexy violence sell, sell, sell. While I love me some capitalism and the life it has allowed me to work very hard to attain, we've arrived at the point where our once serviceable and beneficial for all capitalist system has, in combining with nihilism, postmodernism and communism, begun to sell our own self-destruction and people can't seem to purchase enough of it fast enough.

So Donald Trump isn't the most likely of messiah's, I'll grant that. Nevertheless, He's about as close as we're ever gonna see in our lifetimes to a savior. Of course, the men and women down through history who have fought the hardest battles to preserve order are going to be crucified by at least half the masses. Because half or more people living today don't want daddy telling them what to do. They want to run rampant in the streets murdering their own unborn, chopping up their children in mutilated things to sate ideology and otherwise practicing their own versions of Lord of the Flies. Donald Trump is a righteous man—flawed the same as the rest of us—but still out to do the one thing the Democrat psychos can't have: restore order, banish chaos and bring back human decency to We The People.

So it follows the cult of madness otherwise known as the modern media, is going to minute by minute try to wear Mr. Trump down, strip him of flesh ounce by ounce. His rage? More power to him. It is my hope all the continued lies cast about surrounding the President will awaken his true wrath and that will be his call to finally restore order. Sign me up Mr. President.

We're circling the drain. Simple as that. Our entire civilization, history and American way of life has been circling the drain of nihility for about fifty years. Soon, chaos could reign—unchecked and cataclysmic. The Democrats, driven by a core of radicalized postmodernism, are the authors of that incoming chaos and no one still possessed of their right minds or a speck of rectitude seems to be the least bit concerned about preserving order. Why? Because chaos, evil, child murder and sexy violence sell, sell, sell. While I love me some capitalism and the life it has allowed me to work very hard to attain, we've arrived at the point where our once serviceable and beneficial for all capitalist system has, in combining with nihilism, postmodernism and communism, begun to sell our own self-destruction and people can't seem to purchase enough of it fast enough.

So Donald Trump isn't the most likely of messiah's, I'll grant that. Nevertheless, He's about as close as we're ever gonna see in our lifetimes to a savior. Of course, the men and women down through history who have fought the hardest battles to preserve order are going to be crucified by at least half the masses. Because half or more people living today don't want daddy telling them what to do. They want to run rampant in the streets murdering their own unborn, chopping up their children in mutilated things to sate ideology and otherwise practicing their own versions of Lord of the Flies. Donald Trump is a righteous man—flawed the same as the rest of us—but still out to do the one thing the Democrat psychos can't have: restore order, banish chaos and bring back human decency to We The People.

So it follows the cult of madness otherwise known as the modern media, is going to minute by minute try to wear Mr. Trump down, strip him of flesh ounce by ounce. His rage? More power to him. It is my hope all the continued lies cast about surrounding the President will awaken his true wrath and that will be his call to finally restore order. Sign me up Mr. President.
Ask yourself if anyone else wouldn't buckle under pressure.
They're used to dealing with gentlemen, not street fighters.

Democrats did the same thing to Brett Kavanaugh. They attacked over and over again with one lie after another. They attacked with a ferocity so bad that the Kavanaugh girls had to be removed under guard for their own safety. Then when he was pushed to his limit the democrats claimed that he was unhinged and unfit. It's part of their program. One more reason to remove every democrat from office.

The Media and the Democrats are the same people.

They have mastered the three legged stool concept

The elected - Govern
The Media - tell the masses how they need to be Governed.
Antifa is the enforcement arm ( replacing the Klan who became outdated.)

Anyone that comes along and kicks one of the legs out - gets the full weight of the rest of the stool cast upon them.

The "media" is the bad guy here. Got it. :) The lies surrounding the President are coming out of his own stupid mouth and he`s closing in on 13,000 of them. Here`s the first 12,019 of them. It`s easy to see how people like Jim Jones got his followers to drink the Kool-Aid. Are you telling us that you`re ready to pick up your gun to protect your orange Jesus from legally being removed from office? Trump is angry and you`re angry too. Who the fuck cares?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77

Democrats did the same thing to Brett Kavanaugh. They attacked over and over again with one lie after another. They attacked with a ferocity so bad that the Kavanaugh girls had to be removed under guard for their own safety. Then when he was pushed to his limit the democrats claimed that he was unhinged and unfit. It's part of their program. One more reason to remove every democrat from office.

Every Democrat
By any means necessary
We can't continue on like this.

They're just proving that their party is Antifa.
They take off the masks and put on suits and act like their titles give them legitimacy, but they're really just domestic terrorists

The "media" is the bad guy here. Got it. :) The lies surrounding the President are coming out of his own stupid mouth and he`s closing in on 13,000 of them. Here`s the first 12,019 of them. It`s easy to see how people like Jim Jones got his followers to drink the Kool-Aid. Are you telling us that you`re ready to pick up your gun to protect your orange Jesus from legally being removed from office? Trump is angry and you`re angry too. Who the fuck cares?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77
Who cares about some anal buttwad that spends all day counting lies.

And don't waste my time with rubbish from the Washington Compost.

Most of the crap they publish is purely opinion, not news.

Forum List

Back