Medical Marijuana?

Blaire11

Rookie
Aug 3, 2017
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

I only get to smoke black market weed...It's like totally different than smoking medical weed,,,,not..

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
It works. I live in Michigan and have my medical marijuana card.

It relieves pain and discomfort and makes sick people hungry.

I only get to smoke black market weed...It's like totally different than smoking medical weed,,,,not..
My buddies grow crap and still dispensaries buy it so they sell crap. One day I'm going to go to one and buy $40 of their best and see if it's as good as my two sources. I mean caregivers

My buddies grow crap and still dispensaries buy it so they sell crap. One day I'm going to go to one and buy $40 of their best and see if it's as good as my two sources. I mean caregivers
Better take one hundred bucks, that's the lowest grade..

A close friend's wife uses it. She has a very bad back and is in constant pain. She claims it helps. Of course, he smokes it too. They smoke every day and have been for a long time.

A close friend's wife uses it. She has a very bad back and is in constant pain. She claims it helps. Of course, he smokes it too. They smoke every day and have been for a long time.
I stopped drinking because of weed. Got a drunk driving and pretty much ruined my life for 10 years. God bless weed.

won't even try it.

Pulmonologist says it won't help my COPD a bit

thanks for sharing that

wonder how many folks will continue to buy from their "sources" instead of the state taxed weed

should it become recreational legal

it just makes sense the the black market weed would still thrive

thanks for sharing that

wonder how many folks will continue to buy from their "sources" instead of the state taxed weed

Not if I can go get a 20 pack of joints for cheap like Marlboro. It's a lot of work to grow good weed but if you do, people will pay because it's hard to find. If I can just walk in and get it anywhere, my friends who grow will stop immediately. They need to get at least $100 an ounce I would imagine or it isn't worth it.

thanks for sharing that

Not if I can go get a 20 pack of joints for cheap like Marlboro. It's a lot of work to grow good weed but if you do, people will pay because it's hard to find. If I can just walk in and get it anywhere, my friends who grow will stop immediately. They need to get at least $100 an ounce I would imagine or it isn't worth it.

that is not happening --LOL

more expensive after taxation

--LOL

the average legal weed price is 242 bucks an oz in Colorado

Colorado Weed Prices - PriceOfWeed.com

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

242 an ounce?

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

In michigan I'd say you can find someone to sell you a oz for $200 but most guys don't want to buy that much so a guy like you or me can get it for $150 an oz and sell it $10 a gram and there is 280 grams in a oz so you make $130 an oz. My buddies want to buy $20 at a time or $40 or $80 or $100 at a time so they are essentially paying $280 an ounce. If they were smart they'd buy an entire ounce for $200. You would still make $50 from that and you wouldn't have to see them every other day or once a week. LOL.

$130 x 8 every month is like $12,000 a year. Not a lot of money but consider you used to be one of the guys paying $200 every two weeks for an ounce. So instead of spending $10K a year on weed you are now making $10K a year selling weed.

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

242 an ounce?
It could have been $242.96

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

Not if a lot of people are making it. No one can make me a Marlboro type cigarette. It'll taste like shit. But you can grow it at home (weed) and I'll buy it.

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

242 an ounce?

yeah

--LOL

thanks for sharing that

--LOL

In michigan I'd say you can find someone to sell you a oz for $200 but most guys don't want to buy that much so a guy like you or me can get it for $150 an oz and sell it $10 a gram and there is 280 grams in a oz so you make $130 an oz. My buddies want to buy $20 at a time or $40 or $80 or $100 at a time so they are essentially paying $280 an ounce. If they were smart they'd buy an entire ounce for $200. You would still make $50 from that and you wouldn't have to see them every other day or once a week. LOL.

$130 x 8 every month is like $12,000 a year. Not a lot of money but consider you used to be one of the guys paying $200 every two weeks for an ounce. So instead of spending $10K a year on weed you are now making $10K a year selling weed.

the black market continues to thrive

Forum List

Back