Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

No. That's what the government stops money-grubbing insurance companies from doing by enacting legislation like Obamacare with it's preexisting conditions laws.
HINT: you can fire an insurance company. You can't fire your government.

That's what elections are for.
LOL - if you survive until the next election. And all the other idiots agree with you. Good luck with that. I can fire my insurance company today. Without asking anyone for permission.

Do you want all of life's necessities dependent on an election? Or just health care?

then they shouldnt pay for people who are overweight and eat to much junk food .
I think people who do not get a vaccine are like people who are fat and continue to eat fast food, except fat people who eat junk food only hurt themselves.

View attachment 517178

Why don't we make it so that anyone who gets sick or has a preexisting condition doesn't get covered by Medicare or private insurance companies?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

What an idiot. We are talking about antivaxers who could prevent disease. People do not have controll of preexisting conditions or getting sick. What an idiot. How do you live with yourself.

It's amazing.
Liberals who bitch about corporate profits, and holding Big Pharma liable for medical devices and fully approved medications which Pharma has settled for millions of dollars. Harmed countless lives and is now settling with states over the opiate crises...
Now trust that same entity to deliver an experimental miracle cure and line up in droves screaming "me first".
intelligent people, no matter their politics believe science.
A whacko like you believes in crazy conspiracy theories. God provided you a brain and you are wasting it. Shame on you.

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.
Simply because many of the people that are not vaccinated are the homeless, mentally unbalanced, young people under influence of wackos on social media plus it would be illegal.

There are far better ways to convince the unvaccinated. California and New York city have marinate that government employees get vaccinated. So has the VA. Expect that to spread through out government. Also this issue is being discussed by some of the nations largest employers. If vaccinations stay at the current level of less than .1%/day of the population and death projections by fall are accurate, 3,000 to 4,000 a day, businesses will demand vaccination of employees to stop another shutdown.

poor ole elmer is having a meltdown,,,
I would have a melt down if I felt I could reason with an individual as stupid as you but I realize stupid is as stupid does and, unfortunately, I cannot stop it. As frustrating as people like you are it is actually very sad.

I think people who do not get a vaccine are like people who are fat and continue to eat fast food, except fat people who eat junk food only hurt themselves.
What are you fucking stupid? They raise up health insurance cost

More healthy people= less medical cost

Forum List

Back