Meet the 37 Rs who could lose their jobs because they shut down govt

There's got to be a way to work around the Gerrymandering. It's ridiculous they can set themselves up for life like that especially when the voters are finding out what it is they're doing at this point.

What is very disheartening is that the rw voter is absolutely in favor of lying, cheating and stealing to keep these criminals in office. What Ds refuse to tolerate in their representatives, rw's celebrate and reward.

rw voters really don't mind that R congress does nothing for 125 days a year, brags about doing nothing for 125 days a year, vacations the rest of the year and gets paid more than $125K for it.

I keep remembering the minorities in Florida standing for hours and hours while the polling places took their good old time allowing them to vote. The more these things get out, the less effect Republican obstruction has.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I would remind you the polling problems primarily occurred in Miami-Dade County, which is overwhelmingly Democrat...has Democrats in charge politically...and the area has a minority white population.

I guess the Dems were trying to disenfranchise Dems? Your post = fail. :(

Actually, NO. That's just the shit from talk radio you're believing. It isn't true.

Actually yes. Its true.

Thousands Of Americans See Their Health Plans Canceled

Did you know that there is a big difference between "thousands" and "millions"?

Ask any third grader....

The Federal Government under CMS and the Kaiser Foundation are estimating 14-16 million people will get insurance termination notices before the end of the year. I'd post a link, but I really don't feel like it. Look it up yourself.

The obamacare holocaust. Millions are being cut off from their current health care.

Actually, NO. That's just the shit from talk radio you're believing. It isn't true.

Actually yes. Its true.

But from that very article:

By all accounts, the new policies will offer consumers better coverage, in some cases, for comparable cost -- especially after the inclusion of federal subsidies for those who qualify. The law requires policies sold in the individual market to cover 10 “essential” benefits, such as prescription drugs, mental health treatment and maternity care. In addition, insurers cannot reject people with medical problems or charge them higher prices. The policies must also cap consumers’ annual expenses at levels lower than many plans sold before the new rules.

So it doesn't actually look like anyone is going to lose coverage, but it may change to a lower-cost alternative with better coverage. Gotcha.

Ask any third grader....

The Federal Government under CMS and the Kaiser Foundation are estimating 14-16 million people will get insurance termination notices before the end of the year. I'd post a link, but I really don't feel like it. Look it up yourself.

Well, they should have had the insurance the obama admin says they need!

Seriously, we went from using tax money from capital to provide supplemental coverage for pools like high risk to ... this. The Gop deserves half the blame for cowtowing to DeMint and his cadry of TPM

There's got to be a way to work around the Gerrymandering. It's ridiculous they can set themselves up for life like that especially when the voters are finding out what it is they're doing at this point.

What is very disheartening is that the rw voter is absolutely in favor of lying, cheating and stealing to keep these criminals in office. What Ds refuse to tolerate in their representatives, rw's celebrate and reward.

rw voters really don't mind that R congress does nothing for 125 days a year, brags about doing nothing for 125 days a year, vacations the rest of the year and gets paid more than $125K for it.

I keep remembering the minorities in Florida standing for hours and hours while the polling places took their good old time allowing them to vote. The more these things get out, the less effect Republican obstruction has.

you forgot the barricades and poll taxes:lol:

Meet The 37 House Republicans Who Could Lose Their Jobs For Shutting Down The Government

While its true they're being blamed for what they did, there are some people who just don't get that the Rs want only one thing - ruin the United States.

Plus, the gerrymandering and voter suppression that got them the House seats last time are still in place this time.

I think we will see a lot more illegal voter suppression because they know that lying, cheating and stealing is the only way they will keep their place at the trough. And, there's no way they would ever want to actually work for a living again.

Edited to add - do look at the list though. Its interesting.

What is very disheartening is that the lw sycophantic voter is absolutely in favor of lying, cheating and stealing to keep these criminals in office. What Rs refuse to tolerate in their representatives, Lw's celebrate and reward, example; you can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, you'll see a drop of $2500.00 a year ...... :eusa_liar:

No one is getting better coverage. Some are getting more coverage. It is just coverage they don't want or need. The single man gets newborn care. The 80 year ood woman gets covered contraceptives and abortion services. Technically yes, they have increased coverage. They have to pay for this coverage.

In return, the 27 year old is covered for hip replacements and alzheimer care. They too have to pay for this coverage. That's when young people get their sticker shock.

"The shutdown is already forgotten" is not reflected in the polling.

The ACA website is being fixed with GOP support.

You TeaPs and reactionaries are going to get shell lacked next year.

Jake, do you really think Obamacare...with all its problems....will get fixed in a few weeks? Do you really believe that? Do you really think the sole problem is the website?

If you don't think 16 million people losing their insurance won't be pissed, or the millions who will see a huge increase in their insurance costs won't be pissed, you're crazy.

The Dems are all in on Obamacare. They own it....100%. I seriously doubt the American public or the media will let them forget it.

The supplement for medicare program was quickly fixed, and so will this program.

I agree the dems own it, and they shove it down our throats in 2008, 2010 (they kept the Senate), 2012 (they kept the presidency and the senate), and they will keep the senate and possibly win the house next year because the FAR RIGHT OF THE GOP FUCKED UP SO BADLY ON THE SHUTDOWN AND THE DEBT the rest of America hates us.

America hates the Dems and the mainstream less than they do our far right.

Actually yes. Its true.

Ask any third grader....

It appears statistics isn't your strongsuit:

In New Jersey, 800,000 people were kicked off of their plans. In Florida, 300,000 people were kicked off of their plans. And in California, 160,000 people have been axed.

That's 1,260,000 people that are without insurance as we speak.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I would remind you the polling problems primarily occurred in Miami-Dade County, which is overwhelmingly Democrat...has Democrats in charge politically...and the area has a minority white population.

I guess the Dems were trying to disenfranchise Dems? Your post = fail. :(

Dems are in charge of Republican challenges at the polling place? There was obstruction at the polls because in certain places the Republican governor chose not to have enough voting machines until there was public outrage.

Those people were heroic standing there day after day waiting to vote. Don't think you're going to explain that obstruction away. To be sure, what Dems have to do is keep shining the light on this BS then things will be fair. Until then, Rs will do everything in their power to keep Dems from voting.

"The shutdown is already forgotten" is not reflected in the polling.

The ACA website is being fixed with GOP support.

You TeaPs and reactionaries are going to get shell lacked next year.

Jake, do you really think Obamacare...with all its problems....will get fixed in a few weeks? Do you really believe that? Do you really think the sole problem is the website?

If you don't think 16 million people losing their insurance won't be pissed, or the millions who will see a huge increase in their insurance costs won't be pissed, you're crazy.

The Dems are all in on Obamacare. They own it....100%. I seriously doubt the American public or the media will let them forget it.

The supplement for medicare program was quickly fixed, and so will this program.

I agree the dems own it, and they shove it down our throats in 2008, 2010 (they kept the Senate), 2012 (they kept the presidency and the senate), and they will keep the senate and possibly win the house next year because the FAR RIGHT OF THE GOP FUCKED UP SO BADLY ON THE SHUTDOWN AND THE DEBT the rest of America hates us.

America hates the Dems and the mainstream less than they do our far right.

Nope.

For the majority of America the ACA is less coverage for a lot more money..it will cost the Dems....the calls I field are 3-1 against.

So these Republicans are going to lose their jobs in Nov 2014 because they shut down the government for two weeks in Oct 2013 ?

You really think that voters are going to change their vote based on this ?

The truth is R's are going to vote for R's and Dims are going to vote for Dims. The small percentage on the fence are not going to remember a blip on the screen from a year before.
If these R's get voted out it's due to other circumstances.

Forum List

Back