Meet the militia

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Meet The Militia Rushing To Cliven Bundy's Defense | ThinkProgress

......The militia movement is back, it is here in force and they seem to be roving the country looking for opportunities like this to make themselves known.....

..... I love this country. Love it. Top to bottom. When I say the pledge of allegiance, I mean it......

militiameme-321x214.jpg

These people live in LaLa Land. Really. Its all just a huge fantasy for them. They break the law in order to defend a fellow criminal, put women out in front to take the gunfire and pretend its all because they love the country they say they don't recognize.

And they are frightened little bunny rabbits.

..... I think it is time for all of you to Join the Militia! Look what is happening at The Bundy Ranch in NV. That could happen here next! .....

I've asked this before but -

Not all of these people are on welfare. Some actually have to earn a living and will eventually have to go home and pay their bills.

What happens when Bundy doesn't have all those women surrounding him?

well here comes the government stooges to the rescue...

smear their fellow country men and women..it's the nothinkingrequiredprogress way

as we see some people will eat it up and they want you to believe "we the people" are enemy's of the state

wake up folks

Last edited:
Obviously, when the citizen soldiers there leave, they will be replaced by other citizen soldiers. And when they leave, they will be replaced by others.

The one thing the country has plenty of, is citizens fed up with the oppressive tyranny obamaland has become.

well here comes the government stooges to the rescue...

smear their fellow country men and women..it's the nothinkingrequiredprogress way

as we see some people will eat it up and they want you to believe "we the people" are enemy's of the state

wake up folks

Typical knee jerk reaction from Staph because, as usual, its uninformed.

Read the article.

Obviously, when the citizen soldiers there leave, they will be replaced by other citizen soldiers. And when they leave, they will be replaced by others.

The one thing the country has plenty of, is citizens fed up with the oppressive tyranny obamaland has become.

But, as you know, as they know, Obama has nothing at all to do with this. Bundy started it long before Obama was elected.

But, I s'pose its possible the chronic malcontents, er, uh, militia could take turns putting women and children in danger in order to aid and abet a criminal. But for how long? How long can this criminal continue to break the law that his hero passed by executive order?

It's from Think Progress, no one needs to read the latest screed from George Soros.

......The militia movement is back, it is here in force and they seem to be roving the country looking for opportunities like this to make themselves known.....

..... I love this country. Love it. Top to bottom. When I say the pledge of allegiance, I mean it......

militiameme-321x214.jpg

These people live in LaLa Land. Really. Its all just a huge fantasy for them. They break the law in order to defend a fellow criminal, put women out in front to take the gunfire and pretend its all because they love the country they say they don't recognize.

..... I think it is time for all of you to Join the Militia! Look what is happening at The Bundy Ranch in NV. That could happen here next! .....

Not all of these people are on welfare. Some actually have to earn a living and will eventually have to go home and pay their bills.

Not only is Luddley incapable of thinking for himself, he relies on left wing nut sites like ThinkProgress to get his info. What a moron!

militiameme-321x214.jpg

What laws did they break?
OWS's did break laws.
One person said that and they never put the women and children out in front.
How do you know they are on welfare?
What proof do you have that they are on welfare?

I'd like to nominate Luddly for the honor of smartest person on this forum.

After moi, of course. :)

But, as you know, as they know, Obama has nothing at all to do with this. Bundy started it long before Obama was elected.

But, I s'pose its possible the chronic malcontents, er, uh, militia could take turns putting women and children in danger in order to aid and abet a criminal. But for how long? How long can this criminal continue to break the law that his hero passed by executive order?

True. The government has been out of control for a long time. Not nearly as out of control as it is now. The nation is ripe for a rebellion, no matter how small as long as it is widespread.

The liberal "mind":

People protesting, breaking the law, destroying property for left wing causes = heroes.

People protesting, breaking the law, destroying property for right wing causes = criminally wacko terrorists.

OWS wasn't much different except they were taking it to the man so they could have free shit, whereas the right wing wants nothing of the sort. Both sides of the political fence have a common enemy.

oh yeah, you have that right.:eusa_clap:
It can't happen soon enough

What law did they break?

Please keep in mind that I'm not the legal scholar that so many rw's are but this is the statue I believe applies. If I am incorrect, I hope someone will post the correct statute.

I've posted this before so for those who actually read info before making decisions, my apologies. This is for the idiots who refuse to educate themselves and probably won't read this anyway. :)

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees | LII / Legal Information Institute

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees

(a) In General.— Whoever—
(1) forcibly assaults, resists, opposes, impedes, intimidates, or interferes with any person designated in section 1114 of this title while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties; or
(2) forcibly assaults or intimidates any person who formerly served as a person designated in section 1114 on account of the performance of official duties during such person’s term of service,
shall, where the acts in violation of this section constitute only simple assault, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both, and where such acts involve physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
(b) Enhanced Penalty.— Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection (a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon (including a weapon intended to cause death or danger but that fails to do so by reason of a defective component) or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

oh yeah, you have that right.:eusa_clap:
It can't happen soon enough

Events within the US and outside of the US are spinning out of control. obama may find his imperial presidency confronted by a war, even if limited, with Russia in the east and a full scale insurrection at home. That is not survivable. Not for any country.

The liberal "mind":

People protesting, breaking the law, destroying property for left wing causes = heroes.

People protesting, breaking the law, destroying property for right wing causes = criminally wacko terrorists.

the truth isn't it...
you can laugh at it if it wasn't so sickening and what they are now spreading against American citizens who has done less than what the OWS did to property and livlyhoods...it's become dangerous...

Forum List

Back