Meet the militia

Meet The Militia Rushing To Cliven Bundy's Defense | ThinkProgress

......The militia movement is back, it is here in force and they seem to be roving the country looking for opportunities like this to make themselves known.....

..... I love this country. Love it. Top to bottom. When I say the pledge of allegiance, I mean it......

militiameme-321x214.jpg

These people live in LaLa Land. Really. Its all just a huge fantasy for them. They break the law in order to defend a fellow criminal, put women out in front to take the gunfire and pretend its all because they love the country they say they don't recognize.

And they are frightened little bunny rabbits.

..... I think it is time for all of you to Join the Militia! Look what is happening at The Bundy Ranch in NV. That could happen here next! .....

I've asked this before but -

Not all of these people are on welfare. Some actually have to earn a living and will eventually have to go home and pay their bills.

What happens when Bundy doesn't have all those women surrounding him?

What I find amusing is that in any state that has a "stand your ground law", you could shoot these guys who are aiming rifles at you on sight, without being in violation of the law!

I AM a law-abiding citizen who owns guns.

I have had the experience of having an intruder break into my home and he ended up dead.

That has no relevance to the domestic terrorists who stupidly think they're gonna take on the federal govt and win.

Was MLK a domestic terrorist?

MLK spent time in jail. And he never threatened a federal agent.

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

You realize this was almost 60 years ago, right?

Dragging MLK into the debate regarding current affairs is almost as relevant as wondering if Native Americans were terrorists.

What law did they break?

Please keep in mind that I'm not the legal scholar that so many rw's are but this is the statue I believe applies. If I am incorrect, I hope someone will post the correct statute.

I've posted this before so for those who actually read info before making decisions, my apologies. This is for the idiots who refuse to educate themselves and probably won't read this anyway. :)

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees | LII / Legal Information Institute

They assaulted people? How many? How many were put in the hospital?

If we accept your interpretation of that law it would be a felony to call up a federal employee and ask them a question. Do you really want to argue that every single time a federal employee has to deal with the public it is a felony offense?

Assault is more than just violence.

The threat of violence is assault as well..

There was no threat of violence outside the minds of whackadoodle conspiracy nuts, like yourself.

These are the protestors.

wild-horses-tension-growing.jpg
580x375xarticle-2603026-1D0F67D100000578-703_634x411-600x388.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.Bu8r1HkGwH.jpg

This is the government response.

Which leads me back to the question you did not answer, is calling up a federal employee, which would hinder them from doing other things, a felony or not?

Last edited:

I have had the experience of having an intruder break into my home and he ended up dead.

That has no relevance to the domestic terrorists who stupidly think they're gonna take on the federal govt and win.

The Bundy supporters did not spend time in jail and did not threaten federal agents, that puts them a leg up on MLK. Was MLK a domestic terrorist?

The Bundy supporters did not spend time in jail and did not threaten federal agents, that puts them a leg up on MLK. Was MLK a domestic terrorist?

It's the Feds who had sniper rifles aimed at Women and Children protesters.
One actually threw down an unarmed woman and she had bloody knees.

The Feds would not allow him to purchase a gun for self defense either.
His 2nd amendment right as an American.

Oh Gawd.......Howie and Nuddly wake up every morning with one goal: "How can I portray myself as a flamboyant limpwrister in the most animated way today?"

We're all real proud of ya!!:D:D:up:

Forum List

Back