🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the New Muslim Mayor of London:

Kind of like the white Europeans displacing the native Americans huh

Kind of like that, except the UK and the EU have the power to stop it.

Their choice.
The native Americans were displaced by a technologically superior people. They fought back and lost.

Europe is being destroyed by an inferior people with the permission of the Europeans.
Displaced? That is such a nice description of the genocidal campaign against the indians it makes me want to throw rose petals into the air. What you really mean is the wanton murder and thievery out of which this nation was born. Come on... say it. I know you can do it!
And that "superior technology" facilitated a more efficient means of genocide and thievery! ANd now that the blood has dried up blown and blown away as dust in the wind, you RW Pro-lifers can sit in front of your TVs and computers whining about the violence in Chuckago and the "thievery of your tax dollars.

And speaking of Tom's.
What were you saying about Tom? Tom who?

By the way, why did you start this thread when there was already a very busy thread on this exact topic ?

At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????
Who? You are quoting the name of a restaurant, Lahore Karahi. His name is (Sadiq) Khan. As in the wrath of. Perhaps the OP better lay off the political correctness and pay attention to the facts.

Last edited:
The OP must have missed the fact that we already had a thread about this turd.
And speaking of him, he's already being an asshole:

London's new Muslim mayor condemns 'Trump-style' attacks

London (AFP) - London's new Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan accused Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday of using "Donald Trump playbook" tactics to try to divide communities in a bid to prevent his election.

The day after being sworn in with a promise to be "mayor for all Londoners", the Labour lawmaker condemned Cameron's Conservatives for trying to link him to Islamic extremists during the election campaign.

"They used fear and innuendo to try to turn different ethnic and religious groups against each other -- something straight out of the Donald Trump playbook," Khan wrote in The Observer newspaper.

"Londoners deserved better and I hope it's something the Conservative party will never try to repeat."

Khan won 57 percent of the vote in Thursday's mayoral election, securing 1.3 million votes to see off multimillionaire Tory Zac Goldsmith and making history as the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital.

The 45-year-old, the son of a Pakistani immigrant bus driver, hailed his victory as a triumph of "unity over division" after weeks of Tory criticism over his past appearances at public events alongside radical Muslims.

A number of Conservative politicians criticised the tone of the campaign, but Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the questions raised had been legitimate.

More ignorance, fear, bigotry, and stupidity from many on the right – as if there’s something ‘wrong’ with being Muslim.

I agree.

Enough of the Khan !@#$%

K-H-A-N!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Kind of like the white Europeans displacing the native Americans huh

Their choice.
The native Americans were displaced by a technologically superior people. They fought back and lost.

Europe is being destroyed by an inferior people with the permission of the Europeans.
Displaced? That is such a nice description of the genocidal campaign against the indians it makes me want to throw rose petals into the air. What you really mean is the wanton murder and thievery out of which this nation was born. Come on... say it. I know you can do it!
And that "superior technology" facilitated a more efficient means of genocide and thievery! ANd now that the blood has dried up blown and blown away as dust in the wind, you RW Pro-lifers can sit in front of your TVs and computers whining about the violence in Chuckago and the "thievery of your tax dollars.
Even if the original intent was to murder every single Native American, the diseases would have still killed more than the muskets could.

There is far more of a genocidal campaign against Europeans today than any Native Americans directly dealt with.
Ah, yes, the diseases brought over by Europeans like small pox? Some rumors abound that germ warfare using small pox infected blankets helped to facilitate the demise of Indian men women and children. That must really be a bummer for all you Pro-Lifers out there to learn.
Except no one knew about germs until much later...

Most of the people in London these days are covered head to toe in a black potato sack
The other half are liberal queers calling for even more to come in
Just like they're trying to do here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And speaking of him, he's already being an asshole:

London (AFP) - London's new Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan accused Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday of using "Donald Trump playbook" tactics to try to divide communities in a bid to prevent his election.

The day after being sworn in with a promise to be "mayor for all Londoners", the Labour lawmaker condemned Cameron's Conservatives for trying to link him to Islamic extremists during the election campaign.

"They used fear and innuendo to try to turn different ethnic and religious groups against each other -- something straight out of the Donald Trump playbook," Khan wrote in The Observer newspaper.

"Londoners deserved better and I hope it's something the Conservative party will never try to repeat."

Khan won 57 percent of the vote in Thursday's mayoral election, securing 1.3 million votes to see off multimillionaire Tory Zac Goldsmith and making history as the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital.

The 45-year-old, the son of a Pakistani immigrant bus driver, hailed his victory as a triumph of "unity over division" after weeks of Tory criticism over his past appearances at public events alongside radical Muslims.

A number of Conservative politicians criticised the tone of the campaign, but Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the questions raised had been legitimate.

More ignorance, fear, bigotry, and stupidity from many on the right – as if there’s something ‘wrong’ with being Muslim.

Read this dummy.

Sadiq Khan apologises after using 'Uncle Tom' racial slur against moderate Muslim groups
LABOUR’S London Mayor candidate Sadiq Khan has been forced to make a grovelling apology after using a racial slur against moderate Muslim groups who were trying to take on extremists.

Sadiq Khan apologises after using 'Uncle Tom' racial slur against moderate Muslim groups

He was also defence lawyer for Louis Farrakhan.

Really?

In which case, and in which country?

Khan is still a British citizen, and still practices law in the UK, Farrakhan is American and lives in American. Why the hell would Khan be his defense lawyer? And did Farrakhan need a lawyer? For what?

In 2002, Khan defended Louis Farrakhan, who was seeking to overturn his ban on entering Britain.

Okay, so he represented a person who wanted to go to the UK.

This happened in 2001. At this point he was a trainee solicitor. He didn't become a partner until 2005. So, chances are he was told by the company he worked for, a company that deals in such matters, to take on this case.

Have you seen the film with Tom Hanks, Bridge of Spies. The guy he played had been asked to represent a Russian spy. He did so to the best of his abilities because he believed in the system, not because he believed in what the man represented.

First mayor of London with a Fatwa on his head.

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

First mayor of London who hasn't been divorced.

And all they talk about is that he's a Muslim.

Admirable.

But he's had some dodgy connections.

Well the Bush's had the Saudi royal family, now that's dodgy.

So who is dodgy for this guy? Corbyn?

Sadiq Khan defended the 9/11 killer Zacarias Moussaoui, and called moderate Muslims “Uncle Toms”.

Bush and the Saudis have nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure much of this is true. Type in this stuff and what comes up? Conservative Party sites, and articles from people like Pamella Geller
Muslim Anti-Semite Elected London Mayor Jihad Khan Defended 9/11 Terrorists

She starts with "his is part of the Islamization of Britain. Is anyone really surprised? The UK banned me from the country. It is already acting like a de facto Islamic state."

Well, as if we can't see her bias on the table from the first sentence.

Tories step up attempts to link Sadiq Khan to extremists

This is from a proper source, the first I came across.

Seems they linked the new mayor with Suliman Gani because, well, because Suliman Gani lives in Khan's old constituency.
Well that proves it then, doesn't it?

As for Moussaoui

"Goldsmith said Khan “chose to defend” Zacarias Moussaoui, one of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks. Khan said he never represented him and his firm had consulted on his defence."

So, Khan didn't represent him. Or is there evidence that he did?
Moussaoui was tried in the US, I doubt Khan practiced law in the US, so this would be a little difficult. That the company he worked for was consulted on this case is just what law companies do.

What Khan has done in his time as a lawyer is:

• Bubbins vs The United Kingdom (European Court of Human Rights – shooting of an unarmed individual by police marksmen)[11]
  • HSU and Thompson v Met Police (wrongful arrest/police damages)[12]
  • Reeves v Met Police (duty of care to prisoners)[13]
  • Murray v CAB (discrimination)[14]
  • Ahmed v University of Oxford (racial discrimination against a student)[15]
  • Dr Jadhav v Secretary of State for Health (racial discrimination in the employment of Indian doctors by the health service)[16]
  • CI Logan v Met Police (racial discrimination)[17]
  • Supt Dizaei v Met Police (police damages, discrimination)[18]
  • Inquest into the death of David Rocky Bennett (use of restraints)[19]
  • Lead solicitor on Mayday demonstration 2001 test case litigation (Human Rights Act)[20]
  • Farrakhan v Home Secretary (Human Rights Act)[21]
  • In February 2000, Khan represented a group of Kurdish actors who were arrested by Metropolitan Police during a rehearsal of the Harold Pinter play Mountain Language, securing £150,000 in damages for the group for wrongful arrest and the trauma caused by their arrest.[22]
  • McDowell and Taylor v Met Police: Leroy McDowell and Wayne Taylor successfully sued the Metropolitan Police for assault and false imprisonment.[23]
As taken from Wikipedia.

It's all very easy to jump on the mistruths, half truths, and twists that have been made of this guy, but if there were anything serious, he'd not have been elected mayor in the first place.

Is this a three way argument?

You, me, and wiki?

Jeez, when you get attacked for showing some sort of evidence, then you know there's a problem.

Their choice.

Even if the original intent was to murder every single Native American, the diseases would have still killed more than the muskets could.

There is far more of a genocidal campaign against Europeans today than any Native Americans directly dealt with.
Ah, yes, the diseases brought over by Europeans like small pox? Some rumors abound that germ warfare using small pox infected blankets helped to facilitate the demise of Indian men women and children. That must really be a bummer for all you Pro-Lifers out there to learn.

Tell me you don't really believe that…pleaseeeee!

Really?

In which case, and in which country?

Khan is still a British citizen, and still practices law in the UK, Farrakhan is American and lives in American. Why the hell would Khan be his defense lawyer? And did Farrakhan need a lawyer? For what?

In 2002, Khan defended Louis Farrakhan, who was seeking to overturn his ban on entering Britain.

Okay, so he represented a person who wanted to go to the UK.

This happened in 2001. At this point he was a trainee solicitor. He didn't become a partner until 2005. So, chances are he was told by the company he worked for, a company that deals in such matters, to take on this case.

Have you seen the film with Tom Hanks, Bridge of Spies. The guy he played had been asked to represent a Russian spy. He did so to the best of his abilities because he believed in the system, not because he believed in what the man represented.

The guy in Bridge of Spies wanted to go home. Farrakkan wanted to enter the UK.

You wanted to know why a Brit lawyer was representing an American. So I told you.

Admirable.

But he's had some dodgy connections.

Well the Bush's had the Saudi royal family, now that's dodgy.

So who is dodgy for this guy? Corbyn?

Sadiq Khan defended the 9/11 killer Zacarias Moussaoui, and called moderate Muslims “Uncle Toms”.

Bush and the Saudis have nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure much of this is true. Type in this stuff and what comes up? Conservative Party sites, and articles from people like Pamella Geller
Muslim Anti-Semite Elected London Mayor Jihad Khan Defended 9/11 Terrorists

She starts with "his is part of the Islamization of Britain. Is anyone really surprised? The UK banned me from the country. It is already acting like a de facto Islamic state."

Well, as if we can't see her bias on the table from the first sentence.

Tories step up attempts to link Sadiq Khan to extremists

This is from a proper source, the first I came across.

Seems they linked the new mayor with Suliman Gani because, well, because Suliman Gani lives in Khan's old constituency.
Well that proves it then, doesn't it?

As for Moussaoui

"Goldsmith said Khan “chose to defend” Zacarias Moussaoui, one of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks. Khan said he never represented him and his firm had consulted on his defence."

So, Khan didn't represent him. Or is there evidence that he did?
Moussaoui was tried in the US, I doubt Khan practiced law in the US, so this would be a little difficult. That the company he worked for was consulted on this case is just what law companies do.

What Khan has done in his time as a lawyer is:

• Bubbins vs The United Kingdom (European Court of Human Rights – shooting of an unarmed individual by police marksmen)[11]
  • HSU and Thompson v Met Police (wrongful arrest/police damages)[12]
  • Reeves v Met Police (duty of care to prisoners)[13]
  • Murray v CAB (discrimination)[14]
  • Ahmed v University of Oxford (racial discrimination against a student)[15]
  • Dr Jadhav v Secretary of State for Health (racial discrimination in the employment of Indian doctors by the health service)[16]
  • CI Logan v Met Police (racial discrimination)[17]
  • Supt Dizaei v Met Police (police damages, discrimination)[18]
  • Inquest into the death of David Rocky Bennett (use of restraints)[19]
  • Lead solicitor on Mayday demonstration 2001 test case litigation (Human Rights Act)[20]
  • Farrakhan v Home Secretary (Human Rights Act)[21]
  • In February 2000, Khan represented a group of Kurdish actors who were arrested by Metropolitan Police during a rehearsal of the Harold Pinter play Mountain Language, securing £150,000 in damages for the group for wrongful arrest and the trauma caused by their arrest.[22]
  • McDowell and Taylor v Met Police: Leroy McDowell and Wayne Taylor successfully sued the Metropolitan Police for assault and false imprisonment.[23]
As taken from Wikipedia.

It's all very easy to jump on the mistruths, half truths, and twists that have been made of this guy, but if there were anything serious, he'd not have been elected mayor in the first place.

Is this a three way argument?

You, me, and wiki?

Jeez, when you get attacked for showing some sort of evidence, then you know there's a problem.

Who's attacking you? You're imagining things.

Problem? What problem?

At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????

Sadiq-Khan-R-and-his-wife-Saadiya-pose-for-photographers-AFP-800x430.jpg
A fatal blow to the argument of "white privilege".
In this case it is more like a fatal blow to conservative hegemony!
Hardly.

Now the largest European city is controlled by a Muslim who isn't white. The lazy and inaccurate statements like "white people control everything" are going to start to fade away real quick, and along with those statements the arguments against white nationalism and pan-European pride will also start to fade.
I dont know how to tell you this but a "darkie" was elected Mayor of Bristol on the same day.
WERE DOOMED I TELL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their choice.

Your ignorance begs to be resolved. We know that Louis Pasteur brought the connection between germs and disease to light in the early 1860's; but, a century before, the idea that smallpox could be transmitted from bedding of infected people to otherwise healthy must have been well known. It just so happens that the conspirators documented the plot and the strategy for carrying it out:

General Amherst, July 8:
"Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."
Colonel Bouquet, July 13: "I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself."
Amherst, July 16: "You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race."
Bouquet, July 19: "all your Directions will be observed."

Papers of Col. Henry Bouquet, ed. Stevens and Kent, ser. 21634, p. 161.Siege of Fort Pitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

First mayor of London with a goat in the back yard

First mayor of London with a goat in the back yard
Is it OK for a Muslim to have sex with a goat if they're in love but not married?

Forum List

Back