🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meet the New Muslim Mayor of London:

At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????

Sadiq-Khan-R-and-his-wife-Saadiya-pose-for-photographers-AFP-800x430.jpg

First mayor of London with a Fatwa on his head.

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

First mayor of London who hasn't been divorced.

And all they talk about is that he's a Muslim.
First mayor of London with a goat in the back yard

I doubt it. Livingstone was far more likely to have a goat in his backyard.

But then when someone makes a comment such as yours, you know the person saying it doesn't have anything sensible to say.

At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

But then when someone makes a comment such as yours, you know the person saying it doesn't have anything sensible to say.
Didnt Ken keep tadpoles and newts ?

A fatal blow to the argument of "white privilege".
In this case it is more like a fatal blow to conservative hegemony!
Hardly.

Now the largest European city is controlled by a Muslim who isn't white. The lazy and inaccurate statements like "white people control everything" are going to start to fade away real quick, and along with those statements the arguments against white nationalism and pan-European pride will also start to fade.
I dont know how to tell you this but a "darkie" was elected Mayor of Bristol on the same day.
WERE DOOMED I TELL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With respect to a Muslim mayor of London... hell, you're not doomed... you're already dead...

You (collectively) just haven't figured that out, yet...

Allah Save the Caliph...

Hardly.

Now the largest European city is controlled by a Muslim who isn't white. The lazy and inaccurate statements like "white people control everything" are going to start to fade away real quick, and along with those statements the arguments against white nationalism and pan-European pride will also start to fade.
I dont know how to tell you this but a "darkie" was elected Mayor of Bristol on the same day.
With respect to a Muslim mayor of London... hell, you're not doomed... you're already dead...

You (collectively) just haven't figured that out, yet...

Allah Save the Caliph...

Its scary that you are allowed to vote, and live in the community as well.

Are tadpoles and newts Communists?

Folks, read the post above this one

Folks, read the post above this one

I was replying to a post of no consequence, and making the point that Livingstone was a Communist.

That's right, Tommy, the jihad has just started.
One wonders where you have been the last 10 years, and then the last 60 years prior to that.

Yep, the Jihad's started. 50% of British Muslims haven't even entered a mosque.

I am almost ready to surrender to the shallow-minded apologists like you. Yes, it's that grim.

Are tadpoles and newts Communists?
Tadpoles are ok but the Newts are hardcore innit.

One wonders where you have been the last 10 years, and then the last 60 years prior to that.

I am almost ready to surrender to the shallow-minded apologists like you. Yes, it's that grim.

Got to love this approach to debate of just trying to insult people by calling them "apologists".

I stated a fact. A fact you probably didn't even bother to find out. A fact you don't give a damn about. Because it doesn't suit your agenda, and the agenda comes before reality, doesn't it?

Got to love this approach to debate of just trying to insult people by calling them "apologists".

I stated a fact. A fact you probably didn't even bother to find out. A fact you don't give a damn about. Because it doesn't suit your agenda, and the agenda comes before reality, doesn't it?
Are you talking to yourself?

Are you talking to yourself?

Look at who I replied to. It's not hard.

Hardly.

Another blow to "anti-racism".

The native Americans were displaced by a technologically superior people. They fought back and lost.

Europe is being destroyed by an inferior people with the permission of the Europeans.
Displaced? That is such a nice description of the genocidal campaign against the indians it makes me want to throw rose petals into the air. What you really mean is the wanton murder and thievery out of which this nation was born. Come on... say it. I know you can do it!
And that "superior technology" facilitated a more efficient means of genocide and thievery! ANd now that the blood has dried up blown and blown away as dust in the wind, you RW Pro-lifers can sit in front of your TVs and computers whining about the violence in Chuckago and the "thievery of your tax dollars.
Even if the original intent was to murder every single Native American, the diseases would have still killed more than the muskets could.

There is far more of a genocidal campaign against Europeans today than any Native Americans directly dealt with.
Ah, yes, the diseases brought over by Europeans like small pox? Some rumors abound that germ warfare using small pox infected blankets helped to facilitate the demise of Indian men women and children. That must really be a bummer for all you Pro-Lifers out there to learn.
Except no one knew about germs until much later...
Your ignorance begs to be resolved. We know that Louis Pasteur brought the connection between germs and disease to light in the early 1860's; but, a century before, the idea that smallpox could be transmitted from bedding of infected people to otherwise healthy must have been well known. It just so happens that the conspirators documented the plot and the strategy for carrying it out:

General Amherst, July 8:
"Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."
Colonel Bouquet, July 13: "I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself."
Amherst, July 16: "You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race."
Bouquet, July 19: "all your Directions will be observed."

Papers of Col. Henry Bouquet, ed. Stevens and Kent, ser. 21634, p. 161.Siege of Fort Pitt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is hundreds of years after smallpox was already decimating native populations in mini plagues....

And, as I have stated before on this argument, this was not some grassroots agenda to kill off the natives, this was the federal government killing natives while the populace at large was ignorant.

Forum List

Back