Meet the Pelosi attacker….

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he gain access to his home? Don't they have a wall, a moat, a security system, three hungry dogs protecting their home? What about your Second Amendment? At his age, attacking someone with a hammer puts him in close proximity, a gun would have been a FAR better protective device.

It's a tragedy all around and hopefully he has a full recovery. People have to be smarter though, you are wealthy and in the public eye.
Dude, they are gay lovers.

Do home invaders usually give you their first name? Do they usually strip down to their undies?

When the cops arrived, why didn‘t they immediately shoot him? They were treating it as a domestic dispute between homosexuals, I’m sure they get plenty of those calls.

Leftist?
Same bltches as the Right Wing on Social Media/Tech censorship, and watches Joe Rogan.

\

Who is Paul Pelosi's Alleged Attacker, David DePape?

His daughter said that he was kicked out of their home for "toxic behavior.”
sfstandard.com
sfstandard.com

"....A WordPress blog bearing DePape’s name features writing about Censorship and a Tech industry plot to “silence the people.”

The blog is titled: Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship hell. It features posts from as recently as August. One post is named, “Photoghrapic (sic) PROOF Alien-Human Hybrid Infiltrators”; Another post is titled, “My favorite episode of Joe Rogan,” while another is called, “The Big Lie.”...

`

its becoming more and more clear that the guy has severe drug and mental problems ... added to the fact that he's not an American citizen its a stretch to say its was politically motivated like leftwing media is implying at this time ... more info needs to come out before that assumption is made ...

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mike Lindell​

Yes "Freedom [of fake] speech triggers some fringers."

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories​

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.​
DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"
Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.​
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'​
`​

Last edited:

All MAGAs have mental problems. He loved Joe Rogan, Mikre Lindell​

'Out of touch with reality': Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted Jan. 6 conspiracy theories​

"....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to Multiple Videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. "The death rates being promoted are what ever 'THEY' want to be promoted as the death rate," one post read.​
DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!" and "Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)"
Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was "a modern lynching," falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.​
He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes "are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement."..."'​
`​
So why is he in Paul’s house almost naked?

Apparently Paul doesn’t care if his gay lovers like a few episodes of Joe Rogan.

`​
By the way, where are any of these links?

If this shit was all over Facebook and YouTube, you should have the links. Otherwise it‘s all Fake News nonsense scrambling to cover for Mr. Nancy’s gay lover’s quarrel.

`​

Doesn't matter what he believes. He was in his undies in Pelosi's home with a hammer. Sounds....strange. Heh

By the way, where are any of these links?

If this shit was all over Facebook and YouTube, you should have the links. Otherwise it‘s all Fake News nonsense scrambling to cover for Mr. Nancy’s gay lover’s quarrel.
I Put up good journalistic Links..
Where are yours? They are TWEET Pix you LOW IQ/No standards Clown.

You're down like 100 IQ points in this 'debate you Neanderthal Male Blmbo.

He watched Joe Rogan and videos by My Pillow guy!
Actually Typical MAGA Trumper. The "Base."

(BTW you gave 6 dislikes, I gave one Less)
`

Last edited:

`​
He honestly sounds like a subject of mind control, and this is a whole deep state operation, to seed the culture with a limited hang-out operation, of mis/dis-information. Alex Jones? He is a useless agent for this type of operation now, they desperately need something new, that is obvious. How else can they get the normies to believe it is all woo-woo?

This is a terrific way to discredit a lot of stuff, that comes right out of the WEF. The only thing that is CT, is proving to folks that lack imagination, that there are clandestine interests that can, and would, and do have the capability to do this sort of thing, because the wheels are coming off their plans.

"He also posted content about the "Great Reset"-- the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the masses."

See, the thing is, that ISN'T a conspiracy theory, they have already come right out and stated this. They are going to plan to get this WHO TREATY on pandemics passed by the end of 2024, which will largely seize national sovereignty.

They have come right out and stated this.

6yqksr.jpg

And most intelligent folks, can already SEE the agenda of the other things they have come out and said they want, appearing in the controlled demolition of the old order, all around them.

:rolleyes:

That is the thing about your "good journalistic links," they might as well be fiction. I'm not saying that they aren't doing good work, but, given the climate of the past several years, and the evidence posted in this thread, What you are doing to prove your narrative is called;

1667023300807.png

Nobody can verify anything that is said in them.

Good journalists can PROVE their stories with sources and links. This is the twenty first century, folks want to see, touch, taste and smell reality. Hell, the establishment can even generate deep fakes for its agenda.

However, I will admit my bias on this, and put in a ticket to move this thread to the conspiracy zone tomorrow. . .

Where are yours? They are TWEET Pix you LOW IQ/No standards Clown.

You're down like 100 IQ points in this 'debate you Neanderthal Male Blmbo.

He watched Joe Rogan and videos by My Pillow guy!
Actually Typical MAGA Trumper. The "Base."

(BTW you gave 6 dislikes, I gave one Less)
`
None of your Fake News links actually shows any of these supposed “right wing” posts by the guy. Its all “according to a friend”, in other words bullshit.

” and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality."

^^ in other words bullshit.

All the named sources just said he was a crazy drug addict and say nothing about him being right wing.

Last edited:
None of your Fake News links actually shows any of these supposed “right wing” posts by the guy. Its all “according to a friend”, in other words bullshit.
I'm not sure if it's bullshit. The big corporate places can get in real trouble if they are caught, out-right manufacturing the truth. Well, not so much trouble, but they take a hit in credibility for a while. And it could mean legal trouble too.

Not many folks still remember that the networks let Brian Williams lie all the time, they just gave Williams a vacation, and shuffled him around, and on they went.

Or when Dateline lied about the Ford trucks blowing up, when Ford found out, they threatened to sue NBC.

I could go on with examples, but what would be the point, I'm sure we all could.

So, when they get caught, they stand to lose financially, or in loss of trust, but yes, the point is, they have no scruples over messaging the truth or outright lying when the stakes are high enough.

And the elections are right around the corner, so, IMO, a healthy bit of skepticism is probably warranted.

. . . not just on the left, but on the right too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back