Meet the ‘Radical Brownies’ – girl scouts for the modern age

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.
Thats usually how knowledge is passed along. People repeat what they are told.

It's how kids are brainwashed.
All kids are brainwashed.

Yours may be, but mine aren't.
Yeah they are. You just dont call it brainwashing.

I'm pretty damn sure I know the difference. I'm not nearly as stupid as the likes of you.

There is a big difference between teaching kids facts and propaganda.
These kids are being taught propaganda lies.
This is what is called brainwashing.

The reasons are cities are fucked is because of groups like this. They teach acceptance of "evil" and violence because the people causing the problem are a certain skin color. In a sane world they'd be teaching that the people that kill, rape and destroy are wrong.

This certain skin color doesn't give a damn about improving themselves.

I'm pretty damn sure I know the difference. I'm not nearly as stupid as the likes of you.
You dont know much of anything let alone what difference you are talking about.

There is a big difference between teaching kids facts and propaganda.
These kids are being taught propaganda lies.
This is what is called brainwashing.
There is no such thing as a fact unless its in context. What you call propaganda we call truth. Since we call it that no one cares what you call it.

Girl Scouts , as one of their badge requirements must research a website from a radical feminist group Global Fund for Women , an organization that funds groups such as

"A Lesbian Feminist Tornado,"

"Women Sex Workers of Argentina,"

Lesbians and Feminists for Decriminalizing Abortion

Orchids of the Sea Women Sex Workers' Movement

Organization Trans, Queens of the Night

Women role models the Girl Scouts list in their Journey books. These are the women that young girls are supposed to look up to as Role Models, to emulate and strive to be like. Of the more than 50 women listed as role models for girls in the Girl Scout Journey books, why are there only two non leftist non feminist non lesbians (Sojourner Truth, and Mother Teresa)?

• Pauli Murray: Founder of the Womens Rights Law Reporter, co-founder of the National Organization for Women.
  • Luisa Moreno: labor leader, social activist, member of the American Communist Party
  • Rigoberta Menchu: Guatemalan Marxist guerrilla
  • Rachel Carson: Marine biologist and writer, LESBIAN lover of Dorothy Freeman
  • Elizabeth Gurley Flynn: Feminist, founding member of ACLU , chairwoman of the American Communist Party. She died during a visit to the Soviet Union, where she was accorded a state funeral.
  • Barbara Jordan: LESBIAN member of House of Representatives from 1973 to 1979
  • Shirley Chisholm: member of the House of Representatives from 1969 to 1983, founding member of the National Organization of Women, helped pass Title IX, homosexual advocate
  • Martina Navratilova: Female tennis champion ,Came out openly as a LESBIAN , spoke before the National March on Washington for Gay and Lesbian Rights, was a recipient of National Equality Award from the Human Rights Campaign
  • Billie Jean King: retired tennis champion, LESBIAN.
  • Ethel Mary Smyth: English composer, LESBIAN.
  • Betty Friedan: feminist ,Girl Scouts board of directors, Author -The Feminine Mystique
    ir
    ,- primary founder and first president of the National Organization for Women, Active in Marxist cliques, advocate of homosexual rights {privileges}
  • Dolores Huerta: Co-founder of the National Farm Workers Association , serves on boards of Feminist Majority Foundation, Staunch Gay and lesbian rights advocate,.
  • Annise Parker - Houston Mayor, LESBIAN. In 2011 Houston hosted a mayor Girl Scout Convention - in all likelihood steered to that city by it's Gayer Mayor.
  • Jeanette Rankin: first woman elected to the House of Representatives, R-Montana, voted against U.S. entry into World War I and II, founding vice-president of ACLU . Suspected Closet LESBIAN
  • Adrienne Germain - prominent abortion rights activist
  • Sheri S. Tepper, An Executive Director of the Rocky MountainPlanned Parenthood, feminist author and Girl Scout Director .
  • Simone de Beauvoir: French author of feminist books
Girl Scouts Lesbian Infiltration

Thats usually how knowledge is passed along. People repeat what they are told. Anything else earth shattering you want to inform us of?

So you believe everything you were told as a child?
I've got some bad news for you about Santa Clause ......

You dont know much of anything let alone what difference you are talking about.

You're the idiot that is proud of these girls while they tell bullshit lies like "Mike Brown didn't do anything". Why would you be proud of these girls spewing lies?

I guess you lying pukes gotta stick together.

These girls would be better off learning how to sell cookies instead of being brainwashed to continue the inner city cycle of dependence and race-baiting hatred.

Forum List

Back