Meet the ‘Radical Brownies’ – girl scouts for the modern age

Yeah they are. You just dont call it brainwashing.

No, they aren't. It all depends on how they are brought up and how they are taught to think. Note I said "to think", now "what to think". My 8 year old can run rings around most of the adults on this forum in terms of logic and her ability to present a cogent argument. She is far from brainwashed.
In order to teach a child how to fit into society they have to be brainwashed. Anyone disputing that fact is fooling themselves.

Anyone who claims that is a moron. Brainwashing merely insures the same old crap is going to happen yet again. No improvement. Adults use TV to babysit their children because they are too lazy to interact with their kids. That's how the brainwashing begins.

My daughter is not going to "fit" into society. Society will accommodate her.
Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

People don't defecate in public because it's a health hazard, not because they are brainwashed.
Thats not true. People in europe did it all the time during the dark ages.People in India and other countries still do it today. However, you are trying to nitpick. Lets stay on point. What you consider facts may not be facts to me. You dont hold any authority on what I determine to be truth. The truth that you may espouse could be considered as BS by someone else sort of like your opinion of the Brown murder. Its just your version you are teaching which is in fact brainwashing.

Last edited:
Yours may be, but mine aren't.

No, they aren't. It all depends on how they are brought up and how they are taught to think. Note I said "to think", now "what to think". My 8 year old can run rings around most of the adults on this forum in terms of logic and her ability to present a cogent argument. She is far from brainwashed.
In order to teach a child how to fit into society they have to be brainwashed. Anyone disputing that fact is fooling themselves.

You are more than just brainwashed
I know. I have some brainwashing but I also have additional self taught knowledge. Thanks for noticing.

You are not self taught.
You are a brainwashed useful tool by the black race hate agitator leaders who are lying through their teeth.

Anyone who claims that is a moron. Brainwashing merely insures the same old crap is going to happen yet again. No improvement. Adults use TV to babysit their children because they are too lazy to interact with their kids. That's how the brainwashing begins.

Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

People don't defecate in public because it's a health hazard, not because they are brainwashed.
Thats not true. People in europe did it all the time during the dark ages.People in India and other countries still do it today. However, you are trying to nitpick. Lets stay on point. What you consider facts may not be facts to me. You dont hold any authority on what I determine to be truth. The truth that you may espouse could be considered as BS by someone else sort of like your opinion of the Brown murder. Its just your version you are teaching which is in fact brainwashing.

You are the one who brought it up.
That is exactly why we know it is a health hazard.
What you believe is what is keeping you from knowing facts and truth.

I know. I have some brainwashing but I also have additional self taught knowledge. Thanks for noticing.

You are not self taught.
You are a brainwashed useful tool by the black race hate agitator leaders who are lying through their teeth.
I disagree. I spend a lot of time reading and gathering documentation and coming to my own conclusions. Here is a perfect example of what i am talking about. You are brainwashed into thinking that if I support these incredible little girls I must hate whites. Think for yourself. I do.

You are the one who brought it up.
That is exactly why we know it is a health hazard.
What you believe is what is keeping you from knowing facts and truth.
I brought it up as an example, not the main topic. You just deflected because you didnt research this. I have. Knowing this is a health hazard didnt stop people from doing it as I pointed out. Brainwashing did. If Indians were brainwashed they would stop doing it too.

You are not self taught.
I disagree. I spend a lot of time reading and gathering documentation and coming to my own conclusions. Here is a perfect example of what i am talking about. You are brainwashed into thinking that if I support these incredible little girls I must hate whites. Think for yourself. I do.

You are assuming and it is not true.This is what I am talking about.
Just because you support them does not mean hating whites.
Assumptions keep people from facts.

Wow, whites tell blacks over and over to do something in their communities only to cry about what and how they do in their communities

There is no such thing as a fact unless its in context. What you call propaganda we call truth. Since we call it that no one cares what you call it.

What this little girl said is not true.
Another girl said, “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”
Who told you that was not true and why do you believe them?

Facts that were given in the court room and the person who did the autopsy.
Who told you those facts were the truth and how did an autopsy tell anyone if he was surrendering or not?

Trajectory of bullets don't lie.
Video of him robbing the store, not a lie.
All he had to do was move out of the middle of the street to the sidewalk like he was asked to do.
Even the DOJ said that this was not racially motivated.

No they didnt, you thought you'd sneak that in. Also video in the store had nothing to do with the shooting. You might as well say his shoe size had something to do with it too.

You are not self taught.

I'm not assuming. I just read your quote where you said I was brainwashed by "black race hate agitator leaders". You said it I didnt make you say it. If I am brainwashed by them I would hate whites. Thats bad logic on your part.

Wow, whites tell blacks over and over to do something in their communities only to cry about what and how they do in their communities
Well of course there is the "white approved" method of doing things. This doesnt seem to fall under that umbrella. When Blacks learn to just do what white people tell them to do then whites will be happy. History surely tells us that. Doesnt it?

Yours may be, but mine aren't.

Wow, really? All of that is due to brainwashing? Truly? I think you need to look up the definition of brainwashing. You clearly have no clue what it means.

Well of course there is the "white approved" method of doing things. This doesnt seem to fall under that umbrella. When Blacks learn to just do what white people tell them to do then whites will be happy. History surely tells us that. Doesnt it?

Yeah remember the good old days of the...uhhh...ummmm

Wow, really? All of that is due to brainwashing? Truly? I think you need to look up the definition of brainwashing. You clearly have no clue what it means.

I think this should be moved to the Define Brainwashing thread. Fascinating but irrelevant

I know what it means. Do you?

Brainwash

verb
  1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
A kid believes its ok to run into the street in front of cars. You snatch the child up forcibly an scold them to make sure they know its wrong. If the kids are not brainwashed there would be more kids getting ran over.

Oh I know, white people loved when the Off the Wall Album came out...that was a cool month to 6 weeks

You are not self taught.

I'm not assuming. I just read your quote where you said I was brainwashed by "black race hate agitator leaders". You said it I didnt make you say it. If I am brainwashed by them I would hate whites. Thats bad logic on your part.

NO
It means that you don't believe the cop and that is what they are doing.

Brainwash

verb
  1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
A kid believes its ok to run into the street in front of cars. You snatch the child up forcibly an scold them to make sure they know its wrong. If the kids are not brainwashed there would be more kids getting ran over.

That's not radical, it's common sense to keep your kid safe

You are not self taught.

NO
It means that you don't believe the cop and that is what they are doing.
Why would I believe the cop and what does that have to do with black race hate agitators? I grew up where cops frequently pulled stunts like this. What did I tell you about my version of the truth vs someone elses version?

Brainwash

verb

That's not radical, it's common sense to keep your kid safe
It is to the kid which is what makes it brainwashing. His belief is that running into the streets is ok. If he thought it was not ok he wouldnt do it. You cant get anymore radical than the opposite of that. You do know what radical means dont you?

Forum List

Back