Republicans Going after the Girl Scouts after Finding Out they Support PLANNED PARENTHOOD and Reproductive Rights for women

I'm not a Catholic but I know all Catholics should also not support this because if they they support not only murder but the murder of children.

I don't like the girl scouts anyway. It's just a business now is all, a corporate based business to sell shit. Girl scouts sit around and sell cookies, the same cookies that just come out of a factory that are also sold in stores. That's all you ever hear anything about the girl scouts anywhere is their cookies. Shit Aldi has off brand girl scouts cookies that taste exactly the same for 1/4 the price.

I'm not a Catholic but I know all Catholics should also not support this because if they they support not only murder but the murder of children.

I don't like the girl scouts anyway. It's just a business now is all, a corporate based business to sell shit. Girl scouts sit around and sell cookies, the same cookies that just come out of a factory that are also sold in stores. That's all you ever hear anything about the girl scouts anywhere is their cookies. Shit Aldi has off brand girl scouts cookies that taste exactly the same for 1/4 the price.
Dollar Tree sells them too. And they taste exactly the same.

Forum List

Back