Meet the ‘Radical Brownies’ – girl scouts for the modern age

Anyone who claims that is a moron. Brainwashing merely insures the same old crap is going to happen yet again. No improvement. Adults use TV to babysit their children because they are too lazy to interact with their kids. That's how the brainwashing begins.

My daughter is not going to "fit" into society. Society will accommodate her.
Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

Wow, really? All of that is due to brainwashing? Truly? I think you need to look up the definition of brainwashing. You clearly have no clue what it means.

I know what it means. Do you?

Brainwash

verb
  1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
A kid believes its ok to run into the street in front of cars. You snatch the child up forcibly an scold them to make sure they know its wrong. If the kids are not brainwashed there would be more kids getting ran over.

That's not radical, it's common sense to keep your kid safe
It is to the kid which is what makes it brainwashing. His belief is that running into the streets is ok. If he thought it was not ok he wouldnt do it. You cant get anymore radical than the opposite of that. You do know what radical means dont you?

The kid does not know any better and the kid is not being radical.

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.

Thats how you learn everything...Remember school?

You mean the place where books are read and the teachers job is to teach from them and not just espouse their beliefs? Yea I remember that place.
Thats not the only place school occurs idiot.

Hey stupid, I responded to the question.

Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

Wow, really? All of that is due to brainwashing? Truly? I think you need to look up the definition of brainwashing. You clearly have no clue what it means.

Brainwash

verb
  1. make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
A kid believes its ok to run into the street in front of cars. You snatch the child up forcibly an scold them to make sure they know its wrong. If the kids are not brainwashed there would be more kids getting ran over.

It is to the kid which is what makes it brainwashing. His belief is that running into the streets is ok. If he thought it was not ok he wouldnt do it. You cant get anymore radical than the opposite of that. You do know what radical means dont you?

Know better than what? Yes the kid is being radical. He is going against an established belief which he does not share with those that are trying to brainwash him..

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.

You mean the place where books are read and the teachers job is to teach from them and not just espouse their beliefs? Yea I remember that place.

You responded incorrectly idiot. Teachers frequently espouse their beliefs.

Brainwash

verb

Know better than what? Yes the kid is being radical. He is going against an established belief which he does not share with those that are trying to brainwash him..

There is no established belief. It's a fact that if you don't teach your kid that it's wrong to run in front of a car, that kid will be killed one day.
A kid needs to be taught right from wrong just like any type of offspring parent does. All animals & humans teach their young right from wrong , if they don't, that young one will be killed.

Brainwash

verb

There is no established belief. It's a fact that if you don't teach your kid that it's wrong to run in front of a car, that kid will be killed one day.
A kid needs to be taught right from wrong just like any type of offspring parent does. All animals & humans teach their young right from wrong , if they don't, that young one will be killed.
Thats not a fact its a belief. Plenty of kids get hit by cars and live. Right and wrong are also beliefs. You arent very good at this are you?

You responded incorrectly idiot. Teachers frequently espouse their beliefs.

You are one stupid fuck. Learn how to read you moron!!!

You mean the place where books are read and the teachers job is to teach from them and not just espouse their beliefs

Thats not a fact its a belief. Plenty of kids get hit by cars and live. Right and wrong are also beliefs. You arent very good at this are you?

Kids that get hit by cars, does not have a good parent or they a stupid and stubborn enough not to listen to them. Once they get hit and live they don't usually do it again. That's called learning the hard way. It is not brainwashing.
You aren't very good at seeing the difference between facts and beliefs.

Kids that get hit by cars, does not have a good parent or they a stupid and stubborn enough not to listen to them. Once they get hit and live they don't usually do it again. That's called learning the hard way. It is not brainwashing.
Stop deflecting. We arent talking about how good their parents are or if they learn the hard way after getting hit. I know thats not brainwashing. Brainwashing is done by parents. The point you made was that them getting killed was a fact. Its not. Its a belief. If it was a fact then every single time a kid was hit by a car they would die.

Stop deflecting. We arent talking about how good their parents are or if they learn the hard way after getting hit. I know thats not brainwashing. Brainwashing is done by parents. The point you made was that them getting killed was a fact. Its not. Its a belief. If it was a fact then every single time a kid was hit by a car they would die.

So I didn't say may be killed one day rather than will be killed it's a matter of semantics.
Talk about nit picking.

So I didn't say may be killed one day rather than will be killed it's a matter of semantics.
Talk about nit picking.
It doesnt make a difference which phrasing you use. Either way its still just a belief and not a fact.

I'm pretty damn sure I know the difference. I'm not nearly as stupid as the likes of you.
You dont know much of anything let alone what difference you are talking about.

You're the idiot that is proud of these girls while they tell bullshit lies like "Mike Brown didn't do anything". Why would you be proud of these girls spewing lies?

I guess you lying pukes gotta stick together.
Because they are not lies. He wasnt doing anything but surrendering when he was shot. Why would I lie and say he was doing anything but surrendering? I teach my kids to think for themselves using common sense.

No he was not surrendering. He fought the cop.
After the cop grabbed him by the shirt. When the cop shot at him in the car he ran. When he turned around to surrender the cop killed him. Whats confusing you about this?
So, do they have badges for looting, torching convenience stores, and having babies out of wedlock?

Whoring,you forgot whoring.

You dont know much of anything let alone what difference you are talking about.

You're the idiot that is proud of these girls while they tell bullshit lies like "Mike Brown didn't do anything". Why would you be proud of these girls spewing lies?

I guess you lying pukes gotta stick together.
Because they are not lies. He wasnt doing anything but surrendering when he was shot. Why would I lie and say he was doing anything but surrendering? I teach my kids to think for themselves using common sense.

No he was not surrendering. He fought the cop.
After the cop grabbed him by the shirt. When the cop shot at him in the car he ran. When he turned around to surrender the cop killed him. Whats confusing you about this?
So, do they have badges for looting, torching convenience stores, and having babies out of wedlock?

Whoring,you forgot whoring.
They arent white.

Great, more nasty liberal women in the making. I feel sorry for them actually. their lives are on the path of being ruined.

They dont get badges OR TV shows....that sucks

ok_teenmom.jpg

Forum List

Back