Meet the ‘Radical Brownies’ – girl scouts for the modern age

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.
Thats usually how knowledge is passed along. People repeat what they are told. Anything else earth shattering you want to inform us of?

So you believe everything you were told as a child?
I've got some bad news for you about Santa Clause ......

Santa was a Commie ! Used all those poor elves as slave laborers just so he could spread hid propaganda !

The good tooth fairy ... now there's a red blooded capitalist for you .. she only paid out when you had something to give in return

All kids are brainwashed.

Yours may be, but mine aren't.
Yeah they are. You just dont call it brainwashing.

I'm pretty damn sure I know the difference. I'm not nearly as stupid as the likes of you.
You dont know much of anything let alone what difference you are talking about.

You're the idiot that is proud of these girls while they tell bullshit lies like "Mike Brown didn't do anything". Why would you be proud of these girls spewing lies?

I guess you lying pukes gotta stick together.
Because they are not lies. He wasnt doing anything but surrendering when he was shot. Why would I lie and say he was doing anything but surrendering? I teach my kids to think for themselves using common sense.

It's how kids are brainwashed.

There is a big difference between teaching kids facts and propaganda.
These kids are being taught propaganda lies.
This is what is called brainwashing.
There is no such thing as a fact unless its in context. What you call propaganda we call truth. Since we call it that no one cares what you call it.

What this little girl said is not true.
Another girl said, “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”

There is no such thing as a fact unless its in context. What you call propaganda we call truth. Since we call it that no one cares what you call it.

Another girl said, “Mike Brown. He was shot because he didn’t do nothing. Only the police officer shot him because of his skin color.”
Who told you that was not true and why do you believe them?

I'm pretty damn sure I know the difference. I'm not nearly as stupid as the likes of you.

You're the idiot that is proud of these girls while they tell bullshit lies like "Mike Brown didn't do anything". Why would you be proud of these girls spewing lies?

Because they are not lies. He wasnt doing anything but surrendering when he was shot. Why would I lie and say he was doing anything but surrendering? I teach my kids to think for themselves using common sense.

No he was not surrendering. He fought the cop.

Facts that were given in the court room and the person who did the autopsy.

You just said you teach by telling people what to think.
So which is it?
Dirt nap died being a thug and if you're teaching your kids he was innocent of wrong doing that might give them the wrong idea about how to act in public.
Not smart.

Who told you those facts were the truth and how did an autopsy tell anyone if he was surrendering or not?

No he was not surrendering. He fought the cop.
After the cop grabbed him by the shirt. When the cop shot at him in the car he ran. When he turned around to surrender the cop killed him. Whats confusing you about this?

You just said you teach by telling people what to think.
So which is it?
Dirt nap died being a thug and if you're teaching your kids he was innocent of wrong doing that might give them the wrong idea about how to act in public.
Not smart.
What are you confused about now?

Who told you those facts were the truth and how did an autopsy tell anyone if he was surrendering or not?

LOL ...No matter how many times you try and say different Dirt Nap died because he was a punk. No big loss.

Trajectory of bullets don't lie.
Video of him robbing the store, not a lie.
All he had to do was move out of the middle of the street to the sidewalk like he was asked to do.
Even the DOJ said that this was not racially motivated.

Trajectory of bullets don't lie.
Video of him robbing the store, not a lie.
All he had to do was move out of the middle of the street to the sidewalk like he was asked to do.
Even the DOJ said that this was not racially motivated.
Who said trajectory of bullets lie? How does that prove he was not surrendering? Wilson didnt shoot him for robbing the store. The DOJ cant read minds. They didnt say it was not racially motivated. They said there was no proof.

DOJ to clear Darren Wilson of civil rights charges New York Post

"Former Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson had already dodged state indictments in St. Louis County before the US Department of Justice found that there’s not enough evidence to prosecute him in federal court for Brown’s death."

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.
Thats usually how knowledge is passed along. People repeat what they are told.

No, they aren't. It all depends on how they are brought up and how they are taught to think. Note I said "to think", now "what to think". My 8 year old can run rings around most of the adults on this forum in terms of logic and her ability to present a cogent argument. She is far from brainwashed.

Thats usually how knowledge is passed along. People repeat what they are told.

No, they aren't. It all depends on how they are brought up and how they are taught to think. Note I said "to think", now "what to think". My 8 year old can run rings around most of the adults on this forum in terms of logic and her ability to present a cogent argument. She is far from brainwashed.
In order to teach a child how to fit into society they have to be brainwashed. Anyone disputing that fact is fooling themselves.

In order to teach a child how to fit into society they have to be brainwashed. Anyone disputing that fact is fooling themselves.

Anyone who claims that is a moron. Brainwashing merely insures the same old crap is going to happen yet again. No improvement. Adults use TV to babysit their children because they are too lazy to interact with their kids. That's how the brainwashing begins.

My daughter is not going to "fit" into society. Society will accommodate her.

You are more than just brainwashed

Anyone who claims that is a moron. Brainwashing merely insures the same old crap is going to happen yet again. No improvement. Adults use TV to babysit their children because they are too lazy to interact with their kids. That's how the brainwashing begins.

Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

You are more than just brainwashed
I know. I have some brainwashing but I also have additional self taught knowledge. Thanks for noticing.

Anyone disputing this fact of life is an idiot. People wear clothing due to societal pressure and brainwashing. People dont defecate in public due to brainwashing. People are brainwashed into their religions. Of course there is free will but if you really believe parents dont brainwash their children then you are missing the boat big time and you have some very faulty logic.

People don't defecate in public because it's a health hazard, not because they are brainwashed.

Forum List

Back