Meet the ‘Radical Brownies’ – girl scouts for the modern age

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.

Thats how you learn everything...Remember school?

You mean the place where books are read and the teachers job is to teach from them and not just espouse their beliefs? Yea I remember that place.

I was told 2+2 = 4...I was also told that in 1772 Columbus sailed the ocean blue or something. Now I realize that history is crap because its just repeating what people told me.

As if these children know what the hell they're talking about. They're just repeating crap that they're told.

You mean the place where books are read and the teachers job is to teach from them and not just espouse their beliefs? Yea I remember that place.

I was told 2+2 = 4...I was also told that in 1772 Columbus sailed the ocean blue or something. Now I realize that history is crap because its just repeating what people told me.

It was in 1492 when Columbus sailed so you were told wrong.

May want to open a book every now and then and not simply rely on what you are told.

May want to open a book every now and then and not simply rely on what you are told.

If you didnt notice I dont care when Columbus raped and murdered his way around. And I cant open a book anymore since that would be relying on information others are presenting. Now I can see that is bad ...mmmm mmm bad

If you didnt notice I dont care when Columbus raped and murdered his way around. And I cant open a book anymore since that would be relying on information others are presenting. Now I can see that is bad ...mmmm mmm bad

Then maybe you can answer this question, is ignorance really blissful?

Youre very ignorant but it seems like it hurts judging from your posts.

You seem happy, so I guess so

It's "you're" not "youre", dumbass.

Actually I'm the least happiest person you'll ever meet. But you're often wrong so it's no surprise.

It's "you're" not "youre", dumbass.
Youre ignorant dumbass.

Actually I'm the least happiest person you'll ever meet. But you're often wrong so it's no surprise.
So I was right? Youre ignorance does hurt.

Don't flatter yourself, you're never right.

Don't flatter yourself, you're never right.
I never flatter myself. I pretty much always get it right. You even agreed with me that your ignorance hurt..

Nooooo, you seem so jovial :rolleyes:

Hitler had his Nazi Youth so there's historical precedent.

Hitler was white so it's only fair that blacks get to have a club of their own.

Somebody ought tell them, though, that the berets just look silly without the proper hair style....
hair.jpg

Forum List

Back