Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

That is one explanation, cafeaulait, that is not going to stand the inspection of a jury.

CaféAuLait;2797044 said:
CaféAuLait;2797001 said:
Exactly and here are the ILLEGAL documents she gave to Whitman and the Employment agency:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0929_diaz_01.pdf

( scrolll to page 12)

Note the fake SS card ( her sisters number) and the Fake CDL.

You cannot have it both ways, Cafe'AuLait. If Whitman is innocent of any tax charges, she is guilty of identity theft and violations of US immigration law.

Please explain how Madeline?

She was lied to, she was presented fraudulent documents and when she did get a letter that letter says this notification had NOTHING to do with her employee’s legal status.

The letter had everything to do with the fact that Nicky's SSN didn't match any SSA record. Why didn't Whitman sign the I9 form?

CaféAuLait;2797044 said:
You cannot have it both ways, Cafe'AuLait. If Whitman is innocent of any tax charges, she is guilty of identity theft and violations of US immigration law.

She was lied to, she was presented fraudulent documents and when she did get a letter that letter says this notification had NOTHING to do with her employee’s legal status.

The letter had everything to do with the fact that Nicky's SSN didn't match any SSA record. Why didn't Whitman sign the I9 form?

Democrat policy is catch and release. Why bother?

So funny to me that I get neg rep just for pointing out that the Effect on the Election from this will happen regardless of what the truth ends up being.

She fired her maid 2 years ago. Yet now, a month before the election is when it all comes out.

lol

Guilty or not, you can not deny that the timing of this is all about politics.

When you cant discuss your record. Point at the other guy.

What is the problem, Full Auto? Whitman broke the law...over and over again. Why is that so hard to admit? You can believe Whitman has private investigators working overtime to find all of Brown's former employees.

So you suggest that every time an employer hires someone we should hire a PI to pry into their private lives?

Isn't that an invasion of privacy and yet another complaint you could possibly have with Whitman?

Whitman didn't break any laws. It was the referral agency's responsibility to screen whomever they send to her, not Meg Whitman's responsibility. Besides, the charge is abuse, not hiring an illegal.

That is one explanation, cafeaulait, that is not going to stand the inspection of a jury.

It will for many. Consider this as a juror. She was hired through an employment agency that already received documents and presented her as a legal resident allowed to be gainfully employed in the US. The maid then defrauds the Whitman’s as she did the employments agency with the same fraudulent documents.

Three years into Whitman employing her -- her husband gets a letter that says the numbers may be off on your employees SS number. HOWEVER the letter continues “this means nothing about their status in bearing a legal resident of the US.” The only thing I can see right now is they were derelict in returning the form filled in the same manner they had to have gotten the form to begin with. They had already viewed the fraud filled documents once.

Looks like a real SS card and a real CDL to me:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0929_diaz_01.pdf

Page 12

CaféAuLait;2797044 said:

Is it? Why are we having record deportations since Obama took office? Nope, I think you ought to question why the previous Republican administration talked a whole lot of crap, while doing nothing.

It'll be interesting to see if the tea baggers will come out and vote for Whitman.

So funny to me that I get neg rep just for pointing out that the Effect on the Election from this will happen regardless of what the truth ends up being.

She fired her maid 2 years ago. Yet now, a month before the election is when it all comes out.

lol

Guilty or not, you can not deny that the timing of this is all about politics.

What is the problem, Full Auto? Whitman broke the law...over and over again. Why is that so hard to admit? You can believe Whitman has private investigators working overtime to find all of Brown's former employees.

First, allegedly broke the law. Second this justice dept has broken many, third since it is a tax issue, explain 41 democrats not paying thiers.

So you suggest that every time an employer hires someone we should hire a PI to pry into their private lives?

Isn't that an invasion of privacy and yet another complaint you could possibly have with Whitman?

Whitman didn't break any laws. It was the referral agency's responsibility to screen whomever they send to her, not Meg Whitman's responsibility. Besides, the charge is abuse, not hiring an illegal.

A good first step would be to follow regulations, and at least sign the I9 immigration form.

Of course this is all about politics, Charles Main, but Meg's hands are obviously not clean. The fact is this, once again: if the Hispanics believe the domestic, Meg is toast, and if the Hispanics give Meg a pass, she will be governor.

And I never said her hands we clean. I said the timing seems fishy, and the effects on the Election will happen regardless of the facts.

And for that I get Neg rep lol

You did not deserve to be negged, Charles Main. I am out of rep gas ATM, but I will hit you with some rep love tomorrow, k?

It's not important but thanks. I just wanted the person who did it to explain what was so offense about what I said.

A good first step would be to follow regulations, and at least sign the I9 immigration form.

It look like she made a mistake. How do you know that this form was not sent back or an additional form sent after it was given the the feds when they realized it was not signed? Any number of things could have happened. We only have a few pieces of this story as it stands.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:

It look like she made a mistake. How do you know that this form was not sent back or an additional form sent after it was given the the feds when they realized it was not signed? Any number of things could have happened. We only have a few pieces of this story as it stands.

I've experienced government screwups at every level of government in my life-time. I find this a highly probable possibility.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:

"I never got the letter"...oops "maybe the maid stole it"...oops "well we did get the letter"...oops "the dog ate it."

Is it? Why are we having record deportations since Obama took office? Nope, I think you ought to question why the previous Republican administration talked a whole lot of crap, while doing nothing.

It'll be interesting to see if the tea baggers will come out and vote for Whitman.

Yes it is. As reported over 650k

Perhaps you should read the news occasionally.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:

SMEAR jobs like this do not need facts, just hyperbole.

California voters know enough about Gloria Allred and her history of media whoring to make an informed decision.

CaféAuLait;2797044 said:

If she did do a thorough investigation she would have been sued for racially profiling.

Here you have a lady "Nicky the Illegal Alien" giving false SSN, and we are trying to convict Whitman of wrong doing in the court of public opinion.

What I want to know is why on earth "Nicky the Illegal Alien's" immigration attorney let his client put herself out there to be deported for being "Nicky the Illegal Alien"

Also, she is going after money that Whitman "supposedly" owes her???? Is that worth risking deportation?????

It smells like a baitcamp on a hot sweaty summer day :eusa_whistle:

Oh.... and who is paying "Nicky the Illegal Alien" legal bills? I would bet you anything Mrs. Allred has had some sort of contact with the Jerry Brown's camp.

I listened to her, Allred, on the radio yesterday and she is the biggest buffoon I have heard in a long time.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2797044 said:

If she did do a thorough investigation she would have been sued for racially profiling.

Here you have a lady "Nicky the Illegal Alien" giving false SSN, and we are trying to convict Whitman of wrong doing in the court of public opinion.

What I want to know is why on earth "Nicky the Illegal Alien's" immigration attorney let his client put herself out there to be deported for being "Nicky the Illegal Alien"

Also, she is going after money that Whitman "supposedly" owes her???? Is that worth risking deportation?????

Oh.... and who is paying "Nicky the Illegal Alien" legal bills? I would bet you anything Mrs. Allred has had some sort of contact with the Jerry Brown's camp.

I listened to her, Allred, on the radio yesterday and she is the biggest buffoon I have heard in a long time.

Yep, yet that and the fishy timing of this whole thing are lost on Partisan Democrats.

This is what Politics has become in this country. Sling some mud before the election. True or not it will stick long enough to have the desired effect on the Electorate.

Why should Meg have know that the lone housekeeper she got from an agency was illegal? (THE ED SHOW) When we have 20 million and our government don't know who is illegal and legal. So what if she knew? Millions of busineses know they hire illegals and do nothing and only a token one is ever raided.

Colin Powell KNEW illegals were working for him and nothing is said or done. MAH

Excellent points.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:

California voters know enough about Gloria Allred and her history of media whoring to make an informed decision.

Ah, but there are facts a plenty. Usually, if someone is just making claims out their butt, they'll be fact checked. Not so here. Nope, it's not a smear job. It's an exposure of a hypocrite liar getting hoisted on her own petard. Good riddance, and I'm glad to see her $119 million that she tried to buy the election with, go down the toilet.

CaféAuLait;2797102 said:

Ah, but there are facts a plenty. Usually, if someone is just making claims out their butt, they'll be fact checked. Not so here. Nope, it's not a smear job. It's an exposure of a hypocrite liar getting hoisted on her own petard. Good riddance, and I'm glad to see her $119 million that she tried to buy the election with, go down the toilet.

LOL You have it bad.

Forum List

Back