Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Wow. Stupendous. That is the most amazing thing I think I've ever seen. An entire political group who supported illegal immigration is now all of a sudden against it. Simply amazing.

That's what happens when you have your ear plugged into listening to Rush will do to you. I have never supported undocumented entry into the US. I just think the cure of creating a police state against brown people is the greater poison.

I think the most amazing thing is those who seethe and drool when talking about "illegal immigration" is now all of sudden supporting someone who hired one.

They seem to want to waste a lot of tax money to make sure that Obama has the right papers.

They don't do any such thing. You're talking about Truthers. You want to attach every issue to a single straw man.

Besides...if he would produce an original it wouldn't be a problem.

You sure see quite a few signs wanting to send Obama back to Kenya at those tea bagger circle jerks.

Link up or shut up.....lets see quite a few signs, got any sources, or are you just stating your uneducated opinion again?

Wow. Stupendous. That is the most amazing thing I think I've ever seen. An entire political group who supported illegal immigration is now all of a sudden against it. Simply amazing.

That's what happens when you have your ear plugged into listening to Rush will do to you. I have never supported undocumented entry into the US. I just think the cure of creating a police state against brown people is the greater poison.

I think the most amazing thing is those who seethe and drool when talking about "illegal immigration" is now all of sudden supporting someone who hired one.

I'm not supporting her....I don't live in Ca. But, I would like to see all the facts which aren't out there at this time before I make an "educated" opinion about her. :lol:

Conservatived are very clear that it's both Canadians and Mexicans. The problem we are facing are the vast numbers of Mexicans.....like 12-20 million of them. There is no where close to that many Canadians that are illegal in our borders.

The Urban Institute estimates "between 65,000 and 75,000 undocumented Canadians currently live in the United States
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the difference....I hope you can.

How many Hispanics are here as citizens or documented? A hell of a lot more than that exaggerated number you just claimed. The bottom line is you're suggesting a police state that targets brown skinned people.

Why don't you give us some links instead of your uneducated opinion?

January 1, 2004.
Immigration Studies quoting 10 - 11 million illegal aliens present in the U.S.
communists of America at rally - Google Search

So if you want to split hairs feel free
Your projecting what I think, again....

Most of which is Mexicans.

Who taught you math, Tailgunner Joe McCarthy? Your documented number is 10-11 million undocumented people in the US, but you claimed that there 12-20 million Mexicans alone. I'm not the one pulling stuff out of my butt.

They seem to want to waste a lot of tax money to make sure that Obama has the right papers.

They don't do any such thing. You're talking about Truthers. You want to attach every issue to a single straw man.

You sure see quite a few signs wanting to send Obama back to Kenya at those tea bagger circle jerks.

Now you're really losing it.

I have several issues with Obama.

I have a problem with a President calling me someone who loves to Tea Bag....suck on someone's balls.

I figure if Obama has nothing to hide then what's he hiding.

Obama hates this country and folks like you put him in charge of it so he could fuck it up because you hate it too. This is the reason you're supposed to be born here. But it seems nowadays there are so many folks like yourself that have a problem with this country that it really doesn't matter anymore.

So you agree with not investigating employers who hire undocumented workers, while the tea baggers claim that the issue is they take away American jobs. Of course, the law breakers have always constituted the vast number of those deported. That's nothing new. The issue is the increasing number of investigations, which quadrupled since Obama took office, which will reduce the demand for undocumented workers.

BTW, are you really that thin skinned that you run around with nothing more than personal ad hominen attacks, and get your panties in a wad because I refuse to show the tea baggers any respect? Interesting example of cognitive dissonance.

Did I say that I agreed to anything? No I didn't, so stop your projecting on what I think. To get what needs to be done is going to have more than one level to get the results.
You think that all the illegals are doing jobs we won't do? Come up to the northwest, sonny, you will see that real Americans are doing the jobs that the illegals are doing along the border states. From harvesting crops, to construction, to fast food outlets, to working in the motels and hotels. So, yes they are taking jobs from unemployed Americans. Stop drinking your Kool-Aid.

So who's hiring the undocumented labor? Do you not understand the simple fact that if you punish these people, you both uncover and deport more undocumented people and reduce the demand for undocumented labor? I'm amazed this escapes you.

Actually I'm not amazed. I've come to expect this ignorant cognitive dissonance from those who support Whitman's undocumented maid.
Do you have any idea what your talking about?:cuckoo:

You're the hypocrite. If Whitman was a liberal democrat you would be defending her with every breath and drop of spittle in your body.

I guess being forced to spend millions on your defense would be sort of an impediment.
Pity. An experienced CEO should have a basic grasp of vetting people before they hire them.

There are limitations on how much you can look into these people's lives. You should know that.

We can't check up on them. We can't send out private investigators as was suggested. We can't even ask them if they're citizens because that would be discrimination according to the Obama Administration.

You can't refuse employment if their visa is running out. Seems the government has businesses by the balls and the brown folks just walk as long as they don't murder somebody...and even those folks get a pass on occasion.
What we can do is ask them to fill out an I9 and examine their documents. Employers do this EVERY DAY. Apparently, Whitman didn't bother. It wouldn't matter to me but she is the one campaigning on going after employers.

How many Hispanics are here as citizens or documented? A hell of a lot more than that exaggerated number you just claimed. The bottom line is you're suggesting a police state that targets brown skinned people.

Why don't you give us some links instead of your uneducated opinion?

January 1, 2004.
Immigration Studies quoting 10 - 11 million illegal aliens present in the U.S.
communists of America at rally - Google Search

So if you want to split hairs feel free
Your projecting what I think, again....

Most of which is Mexicans.

Who taught you math, Tailgunner Joe McCarthy? Your documented number is 10-11 million undocumented people in the US, but you claimed that there 12-20 million Mexicans alone. I'm not the one pulling stuff out of my butt.

Your a dumbfuck...did you even look at the date that I embolded for you???? It was 2004, you moron. For the love of God.....

Pity. An experienced CEO should have a basic grasp of vetting people before they hire them.

There are limitations on how much you can look into these people's lives. You should know that.

We can't check up on them. We can't send out private investigators as was suggested. We can't even ask them if they're citizens because that would be discrimination according to the Obama Administration.

You can't refuse employment if their visa is running out. Seems the government has businesses by the balls and the brown folks just walk as long as they don't murder somebody...and even those folks get a pass on occasion.
What we can do is ask them to fill out an I9 and examine their documents. Employers do this EVERY DAY. Apparently, Whitman didn't bother. It wouldn't matter to me but she is the one campaigning on going after employers.

She would not have been hired in the first place if the employment agency had done their job. This was not the responsibility of the Whitman's. That's why Mr. Whitman passed it on to the housekeeper. Mrs. Whitman never even saw it.

Filling out that form doesn't prove anything. I thought you recognized that by now.

She would not have been hired in the first place if the employment agency had done their job. This was not the responsibility of the Whitman's. That's why Mr. Whitman passed it on to the housekeeper. Mrs. Whitman never even saw it.
You are talking about two different topics. And you are wrong. It is always the employer's responsibility.

I have a problem with a President calling me someone who loves to Tea Bag....suck on someone's balls.

Obama hates this country and folks like you put him in charge of it so he could fuck it up because you hate it too. This is the reason you're supposed to be born here. But it seems nowadays there are so many folks like yourself that have a problem with this country that it really doesn't matter anymore.

You're coming unhinged. The term tea bagger came first from those in the Tea Party. It backfired.

When did Obama call you a "tea bagger"? Egoist much? Have a solipsistic world view, don't you.

You are talking about two different topics. And you are wrong. It is always the employer's responsibility.

Only when they've done due diligence. Once they've met the requirements set forth then their responsibility ends. The debate seems to be if they met them.

No, it isn't. It is the responsibility of the employment agency to screen employees. The housekeeper lied to them and they did not check her out. When I hire someone to do work for me and I go through the employment agency the employees are screened for me. That's their job. You are mistaken.

Only when they've done due diligence. Once they've met the requirements set forth then their responsibility ends. The debate seems to be if they met them.

Like returning a letter asking to rectify a discrepancy between their Social Security Number and other information?

No, it isn't. It is the responsibility of the employment agency to screen employees. The housekeeper lied to them and they did not check her out. When I hire someone to do work for me and I go through the employment agency the employees are screened for me. That's their job. You are mistaken.

BS, it's the employers, regardless of whether the agency showed due diligence. Who filed the 1099? Who kept that half-assed I9 form on file? The agency? Nope.

You're argument is dodge played by many employers. Use an agency or contract labor, and dodge the ultimate responsibility.

You're coming unhinged. The term tea bagger came first from those in the Tea Party. It backfired.

When did Obama call you a "tea bagger"? Egoist much? Have a solipsistic world view, don't you.

Horseshit. A few people wore tea bags to simulate the Boston Tea Party. Obama started calling them Tea-baggers which is a term he borrowed from some of the folks in the media. It is beneath a sitting President to be throwing around insults like everyone else. He should refrain from doing so because he's supposed to set an example.

When he said Tea-bagger he was speaking of me because I support the cause. If he calls combat veterans possible domestic terrorists then he's talking about me as well.

I could go into his documented hatred for whites but I don't want to go into that right now.

Like returning a letter asking to rectify a discrepancy between their Social Security Number and other information?

The letter was given to the person wtih the SS# discrepency.

BS, it's the employers, regardless of whether the agency showed due diligence. Who filed the 1099? Who kept that half-assed I9 form on file? The agency? Nope.

You're argument is dodge played by many employers. Use an agency or contract labor, and dodge the ultimate responsibility.

The "ultimate" responsibility is the illegal employee. She lied to get the job. She is illegal and a liar. Your argument is dodge played by many illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back