Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

You are talking about two different topics. And you are wrong. It is always the employer's responsibility.

No, it isn't. It is the responsibility of the employment agency to screen employees. The housekeeper lied to them and they did not check her out. When I hire someone to do work for me and I go through the employment agency the employees are screened for me. That's their job. You are mistaken.

BS, it's the employers, regardless of whether the agency showed due diligence. Who filed the 1099? Who kept that half-assed I9 form on file? The agency? Nope.

You're argument is dodge played by many employers. Use an agency or contract labor, and dodge the ultimate responsibility.

Seems the maid kept the form and never returned it. I didn't see a requirement anywhere on keeping that form on file. It was supposed to be returned.

No, it isn't. It is the responsibility of the employment agency to screen employees. The housekeeper lied to them and they did not check her out. When I hire someone to do work for me and I go through the employment agency the employees are screened for me. That's their job. You are mistaken.

BS, it's the employers, regardless of whether the agency showed due diligence. Who filed the 1099? Who kept that half-assed I9 form on file? The agency? Nope.

You're argument is dodge played by many employers. Use an agency or contract labor, and dodge the ultimate responsibility.

The "ultimate" responsibility is the illegal employee. She lied to get the job. She is illegal and a liar. Your argument is dodge played by many illegal immigrants.

Amazing dodge. Very typical Republican view. If someone wants undocumented help, just keep some BS data on file, and ignore any letters sent by the government warning of a discrepancy. Then run around bitching about illegals taking away our jobs. Nope, the right wing solution is to turn us into a police state, and make brown people second class citizens.

Seems the maid kept the form and never returned it. I didn't see a requirement anywhere on keeping that form on file. It was supposed to be returned.

The letter wasn't sent to maid, it was sent to her employer. It was the employers responsibility to return it.

Enjoy your moment of schadenfruede Dick, because Meg Whitman will still win the election. People in California need JOBS. They need a leader that knows business.
They have a choice between a burned out loser that ran the state into the ground and has NO PLAN- Moonbeam Brown the Clown.
images

or a real business leader who knows how to create jobs - Meg Whitman

images

You are going to look awfully silly when she wins, in spite of this smear job.

The "ultimate" responsibility is the illegal employee. She lied to get the job. She is illegal and a liar. Your argument is dodge played by many illegal immigrants.

Amazing dodge. Very typical Republican view. If someone wants undocumented help, just keep some BS data on file, and ignore any letters sent by the government warning of a discrepancy. Then run around bitching about illegals taking away our jobs. Nope, the right wing solution is to turn us into a police state, and make brown people second class citizens.

Typical leftist.

Ignore the discrepancies of your boys at the same time you're making a mountain out of a mole-hill when it comes anyone on the right.

Last edited:

The letter wasn't sent to maid, it was sent to her employer. It was the employers responsibility to return it.

The form was given to the maid to correct it. She didn't. Since she sat on it the Whitmans let the issue slip their minds. Another deception on the maid's part.

If the maid had been honest at any stage none of this would have happened.

Last edited:
Enjoy your moment of schadenfruede Dick, because Meg Whitman will still win the election. People in California need JOBS. They need a leader that knows business.
They have a choice between a burned out loser that ran the state into the ground and has NO PLAN- Moonbeam Brown the Clown.
images

images

Whitman is creating hundreds of jobs by pissing away $159 million (some estimates are she'll spend $200m) of her money down a rat hole. I wonder if she'll check the documentation of those who sweep up all those teary tissues that will be on the floor, late election night.

The form was given to the maid to correct it. She didn't. Since she sat on it the Whitmans let the issue slip their minds. Another deception on the maid's part.

That's why I agree with that "extremist racist group", as you call them, ALIPAC. We need an investigation. Did SSA or any other government agency send any follow-up letters? The maid claims she saw some in the trash. I'm not sure if that's information you can obtain through a FOIA or subpoena.

Again, I'd wonder what Whitman would do if one of her HR managers at Ebay pulled what she pulled. My guess is that person would be out on the street.

images

images

Whitman is creating hundreds of jobs by pissing away $159 million (some estimates are she'll spend $200m) of her money down a rat hole. I wonder if she'll check the documentation of those who sweep up all those teary tissues that will be on the floor, late election night.

So job creation is a bad thing now? And how she spends her money is none of your fucken beeswax. And she won't be checking docs cuz she doesn't wanna get sued.

Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma
News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and Attorney General Brown since she bought the Republican nomination for Governor of California.
________________________________________________________________________-

More left right garbage designed to confuse the sheep.
So what?
So what if she employed illegal immigrant?. The country is F$#ed by design. Politics is the problem, not the solution.

images

images

Funny stuff. Keep going, this is good stuff.

That's why I agree with that "extremist racist group", as you call them, ALIPAC. We need an investigation.....

Talk about pouring money down a rat-hole.

The investigation is over. It's a "he said...she said" situation.

images

images

So job creation is a bad thing now? And how she spends her money is none of your fucken beeswax. And she won't be checking docs cuz she doesn't wanna get sued.

Who claimed that job creation is a bad thing? I'm glad she's pissing away so much money and creating jobs. It's great for the economy of California that she's spending so much of her own money. I'm sure the Senate candidate, Fiorina, has figured out a way to outsource her campaign to India and Malaysia.

That's why I agree with that "extremist racist group", as you call them, ALIPAC. We need an investigation.....

What investigation? The medias'? Nope, I want to know if she received follow-up letters from any government agencies reminding her of the discrepancy. It would be good to confirm whether this woman is a total liar at minimal, or a criminal at worst.

What investigation? The medias'? Nope, I want to know if she received follow-up letters from any government agencies reminding her of the discrepancy. It would be good to confirm whether this woman is a total liar at minimal, or a criminal at worst.

Personally it's none of your fucken business.

Besides...you already consider her a criminal for not signing her paperwork.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I figure it's all a matter of the seriousness of the issues. But with you it's who did it...not how serious it was.

What we do know is that the housekeeper is here illegally and lied to the government and the employment agency about her immigration status and her SS#. What are you going to do about that? Maybe you'd have better luck if you blamed Bush or Cheney or Rush for the entire mess.

Last edited:

What we do know is that the housekeeper is here illegally and lied to the government and the employment agency about her immigration status and her SS#. What are you going to do about that?

That's not important. Bringing down a conservative is the main focus.

Forum List

Back