I suspect there will be more GOP'ers outing themselves....Trump has done great things for the Republican Party in his short tenure....

Yes losing the white house, house and Senate to the Democrats is great for the party
Getting rid of you GOP'ers has been the best thing for the party since Lincoln....

Love it-----love it that Republicans want to shrink the size of their tent - good on you! good for the United States!
We have no room for fascist liberals....

President and CEO of Hewlett Packard and former Republican candidate for governor of California, Meg Whitman, said she will vote for Hillary.

Mr. Trump suffered another snub later Tuesday when Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. executive Meg Whitman, a prominent Republican, put her support behind Mrs. Clinton. She criticized Mr. Trump for taking reckless, uninformed positions on the economy, immigration, foreign policy and other issues. “Donald Trump’s demagoguery has undermined the fabric of our national character,” she said in a statement.​

New Rough Patch for Trump Campaign Roils Republicans as Defections Grow

Another sane Republican decides she cannot support the National Embarrassment, dead-war-hero-family-insulting, crazy Birfer Trump.

“I will vote for Hillary, I will talk to my Republican friends about helping her, and I will donate to her campaign and try to raise money for her,” Ms. Whitman said in a telephone interview. ...

Using remarkably blunt language, she argued that the election of Mr. Trump, whom she called “a dishonest demagogue,” could lead the country “on a very dangerous journey.” She noted that democracies had seldom lasted longer than a few hundred years and warned that those who say that “it can’t happen here” are being naïve. ...

“Time and again history has shown that when demagogues have gotten power or come close to getting power, it usually does not end well,” Ms. Whitman said. She asserted that Mr. Trump had already “undermined the character of the nation.”​

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/meg-whitman-hillary-clinton.html

"As a proud Republican, casting my vote for president has usually been a simple matter," Whitman wrote. "This year is different. To vote Republican out of party loyalty alone would be to endorse a candidacy that I believe has exploited anger, grievance, xenophobia and racial division."​

Republican Meg Whitman: I'm with Clinton, can't support 'demagogue' Trump

Republicans who vote vor Hillary deserve to live under her rule and relinqish all rights to bitch or even whine when they dislike any imperial decree that bites them in their tender little (?) asses.

Sheesh, now both Bernie and Meg are Hillary Pinocchios/puppets...:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Republicans who vote vor Hillary deserve to live under her rule and relinqish all rights to bitch or even whine when they dislike any imperial decree that bites them in their tender little (?) asses.

We will have every right to bitch.

The Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the most unqualified person to run for President in at least 100 years.

What a bizarre shitshow the Republican Party has become.

She isn't sane if she is voting for corrupt cankles. Idiot

Hillary doesn't look the least bit sane to me...:wtf:

images.jpg

We will have every right to bitch.

The Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the most unqualified person to run for President in at least 100 years.

What a bizarre shitshow the Republican Party has become.
So you vote for the most corrupt bitch in history as a revenge vote? You are a dumbass

So you vote for the most corrupt bitch in history as a revenge vote? You are a dumbass

"The most corrupt bitch in history?"

s0n, you haven't read much American history if you believe that.

But yes. I'll probably vote for her. It's either her or Johnson. I was 50/50 until batshit crazy Orange Jesus reminded me how unfit and unstable he is after going after a dead war hero's family.

I want Hillary to go away. But given the choice between Hillary and the Trumpster Fire, I'll choose Hillary.

It's never going to stop with Orange Jesus. He will never "pivot." He will never "act Presidential." Fortunately, he won't have to.

President and CEO of Hewlett Packard and former Republican candidate for governor of California, Meg Whitman, said she will vote for Hillary.

Mr. Trump suffered another snub later Tuesday when Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. executive Meg Whitman, a prominent Republican, put her support behind Mrs. Clinton. She criticized Mr. Trump for taking reckless, uninformed positions on the economy, immigration, foreign policy and other issues. “Donald Trump’s demagoguery has undermined the fabric of our national character,” she said in a statement.​

Another sane Republican decides she cannot support the National Embarrassment, dead-war-hero-family-insulting, crazy Birfer Trump.

good for meg!

republicans who vote for hillary have a thinking brain.

dumb donald asked at a meeting with some generals duh... "if we have nuclear weapons, why can't we use them".

he's unhinged.

Maybe the Hillary campaign can ask a bunch more closet liberals who's opinions we could give a shit about.

But yes. I'll probably vote for her. It's either her or Johnson. I was 50/50 until batshit crazy Orange Jesus reminded me how unfit and unstable he is after going after a dead war hero's family.

I want Hillary to go away. But given the choice between Hillary and the Trumpster Fire, I'll choose Hillary.

It's never going to stop with Orange Jesus. He will never "pivot." He will never "act Presidential." Fortunately, he won't have to.
I don't like trump either. I am saying your reasoning is retarded
PleSe show me a more corrupt woman in American politics.
The only thing Hillary has over trump is acting presidential. However she has a political history of failure. And corruption.

Maybe the Hillary campaign can ask a bunch more closet liberals who's opinions we could give a shit about.

Because losing votes is what matters to you.

The only thing Hillary has over trump is acting presidential. However she has a political history of failure. And corruption.

Go read about the 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial race.

Sometimes, a bad choice is still the best choice.

Go read about the 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial race.

Sometimes, a bad choice is still the best choice.
lol give me a break

Forum List

Back