Megyn Kelly Lied About Trump University Rating..It Has Received An A Rating

It's amazing how Trump supporters refuse to believe absolutely anything bad about him.

And they say Obama's supporters think he's the messiah. Trump supporters are just as bad, if not worse.

God, what a WONDERFUL set of character traits to be looking for in a President: petty and vindictive and, when faced with the duties and responsibilities of running the country, focusing on "squashing" a reporter for personal revenge.

You've definitely sold me on how FANTASTICALLY Presidential Donald Trump is! Screw that whole Islamic terrorism, nuclear threat, illegal immigration bullshit; what really matters is having a President who knows how to coddle his own ego!

Dumbass.

I swear you just defined president obama. Especially everything he would "screw that" too.

Petty and vindictive, yes, that's our barack. He is good at improving his golf game and making NCAA brackets, though. And kissing celebrities' behinds.

He loves Islam, hates Christians, has the media in his hip pocket to protect him and his Administration from countless MAJOR Scandals.

How is Trump ever going trump that legacy? IOW, do not get too worked up on what someone says how Trump will act, that is pretty weak evidence to push forth as reality. And the choices are now down to trump, cruz and hildabeast. Who are you so fond of?

Just to clarify a bit of confusion, WHY are you bringing Obama up to me?
Sorry, I take it all back.

I just used you, I suppose, to get back at all these posters and pundits and media types who are making a huge case out of how bizarre Trump is and how shady and untrustworthy, petty, vindictive, et al. --- all reasons this man is utterly unqualified to be our president. And yet, the scumbag now in his second term is all that and more. Kind of peeves me they do not care in Barack's case.

It's a serious matter, but, no, you are not to blame.

Yes, well, you should possibly get some background on people before you start trying to assign them responsibility for shitty policies and shittier politicians. I am among the most right-wing people on this board, and I object to Trump for many of the same reasons I objected to Obama, and object to Clinton.

But I appreciate your acknowledgement. That's a rare thing around here.

And, boy, Megyn is a hottie!
Megyns a stocking stuffer, but good looks does not give her the right to belittle or talk down to anyone.

And if some woman thinks her good looks would make me bend over backwards while she talks down and belittle me...... has another thing coming.

Shadow 355
---
You appear to know Megyn much better than i do. I have only seen her in the debates, and i did not get an impression that she "talks down" to the candidates. Her Q's & comments are fair game in the debates.

Good looks is icing on the personality cake.
Regardless of looks, man or woman, i have no problem holding my own in debates, if i'm prepared, Using emotional, personalized deflections does not work with me; they just demonstrate the other person's intellectual & emotional weaknesses.

I would love to debate Megyn on a topic I'm familiar with, and if she wins, i would fantasize even more about mingling with her cake as well as icing ...
image.jpg

And, boy, Megyn is a hottie!
Megyns a stocking stuffer, but good looks does not give her the right to belittle or talk down to anyone.

And if some woman thinks her good looks would make me bend over backwards while she talks down and belittle me...... has another thing coming.

Shadow 355
---
You appear to know Megyn much better than i do. I have only seen her in the debates, and i did not get an impression that she "talks down" to the candidates. Her Q's & comments are fair game in the debates.

Good looks is icing on the personality cake.
Regardless of looks, man or woman, i have no problem holding my own in debates, if i'm prepared, Using emotional, personalized deflections does not work with me; they just demonstrate the other person's intellectual & emotional weaknesses.

I would love to debate Megyn on a topic I'm familiar with, and if she wins, i would fantasize even more about mingling with her cake as well as icing ...
View attachment 66486

I use to watch her on Fox News when she had her own spot, right after she left co-anchoring Bill Hemmer. She had her days, most certainly.

I like Megyn, but I am not a huge fan of her, or Martha McCallum. God Bless Martha, she gets on topics she knows noting about - and pretends to know more than she does. And for some reason - when I watched Fox News of an afternoon, she always brought up her and her husband and kids.....going to church. A local newscaster where I live had a habit of always mentioning his age on the air, for Martha ; it was her and her religion.

Megyn has her times when she is down to earth, and times when she is on her high horse, like she is two different people. At times, i use to enjoy her show - going head to head with others, and her arguning her point.....or position. When she had some other lawyers on the show; like Mercedes Cowan......I had to barf, but lawyers for the most part.....take care of other lawyers - they have their own little legal community.

Few things Megyn does not know, where as Martha steps outside her bounds.

Yuck :

The-Kelly-File-Show-Page.png

Hottie - Great eyes and a knockout smile, and her hair is great :

the-kelly-file.jpg

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back