Megyn Kelly Moving To Primetime on fox

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Cool, now I have something worthwhile to watch on fox, miss her when I was working nights.
Megyn Kelly Moving To Primetime On Fox News
"Megyn is an exceptional talent who has successfully filled and surpassed each role we have given her at the network," Fox News CEO Roger Ailes said in a statement. "Her ability to command the screen, delve into the facts and lead a debate is what makes her one of the most sought-after anchors in the business."

[googles image]

Ah!

Check out the photo Business Insider used for the story:

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

I never saw a Peter Jennings publicity shot like that.

Last edited:
I really liked her day time show. She is very smart, witty, and doesn't take guff.

The woman they first replaced her with is a waste, so I don't watch it any more. She belongs on a morning show where quick thinking and guts aren't required.

I'm at work in the evenings, so I will miss her new show.

Why don't you post Ed SGT Schultz' bio...

Megyn Kelly currently anchors "America Live," (1-3 p.m. ET), a daytime news program on Fox News Channel (FNC), which launched in February of 2010. She previously co-anchored "America's Newsroom" with Bill Hemmer (9-11 a.m. ET) and appears weekly on "The O'Reilly Factor" in a segment entitled The Kelly File. Throughout her tenure with FNC, Kelly has covered breaking news and has reported live from numerous political events.

Most recently, Kelly co-anchored Fox News Channel's 2012 election night alongside Bret Baier, an evening which delivered more than 12 million viewers and finished second among all of the broadcast and cable networks. She also co-anchored FNC's primetime coverage of the presidential conventions, along with Bret Baier, live from Tampa and Charlotte. Prior to that, Kelly also co-anchored the network's 2012 coverage of the presidential primaries, and moderated two GOP presidential debates. During the 2008 election cycle, Kelly covered the conventions live from St. Paul and Denver in 2008, and also co-anchored FNC's 2010 mid-term election coverage.

During the 2007 Virginia Tech campus massacre, Kelly reported live from Blacksburg, Virginia. Additionally, she was in Huntington, Utah as rescue efforts were underway for six trapped miners. Kelly notably covered the Duke University rape case involving three of the school's lacrosse players. Reporting from Durham, North Carolina, she broke new details that would ultimately help exonerate the defendants.

Kelly joined FNC in 2004. Prior to her anchor role, she served as a general assignment reporter based in Washington, where she provided wall-to-wall coverage of the confirmation hearings for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Chief Justice John Roberts. In 2009 and 2010, she co-hosted FNC’s coverage of the confirmation hearings of Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

Before joining FNC, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for ABC News affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. During her tenure at WJLA, Kelly covered national and local stories of interest, including the 2004 presidential race and the D.C. sniper cases. Previously, Kelly practiced law as a corporate litigator. Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and a J.D. from Albany Law School, where she graduated with honors and served as editor of the Albany Law Review.

She is better than Hannity, Beck and O' reilly combined, notice how its in the 9 pm slot? and beck left thank god.

Why don't you post Ed SGT Schultz' bio...

Megyn Kelly currently anchors "America Live," (1-3 p.m. ET), a daytime news program on Fox News Channel (FNC), which launched in February of 2010. She previously co-anchored "America's Newsroom" with Bill Hemmer (9-11 a.m. ET) and appears weekly on "The O'Reilly Factor" in a segment entitled The Kelly File. Throughout her tenure with FNC, Kelly has covered breaking news and has reported live from numerous political events.

Most recently, Kelly co-anchored Fox News Channel's 2012 election night alongside Bret Baier, an evening which delivered more than 12 million viewers and finished second among all of the broadcast and cable networks. She also co-anchored FNC's primetime coverage of the presidential conventions, along with Bret Baier, live from Tampa and Charlotte. Prior to that, Kelly also co-anchored the network's 2012 coverage of the presidential primaries, and moderated two GOP presidential debates. During the 2008 election cycle, Kelly covered the conventions live from St. Paul and Denver in 2008, and also co-anchored FNC's 2010 mid-term election coverage.

During the 2007 Virginia Tech campus massacre, Kelly reported live from Blacksburg, Virginia. Additionally, she was in Huntington, Utah as rescue efforts were underway for six trapped miners. Kelly notably covered the Duke University rape case involving three of the school's lacrosse players. Reporting from Durham, North Carolina, she broke new details that would ultimately help exonerate the defendants.

Kelly joined FNC in 2004. Prior to her anchor role, she served as a general assignment reporter based in Washington, where she provided wall-to-wall coverage of the confirmation hearings for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. and Chief Justice John Roberts. In 2009 and 2010, she co-hosted FNC’s coverage of the confirmation hearings of Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.

Before joining FNC, Kelly served as a general assignment reporter for ABC News affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. During her tenure at WJLA, Kelly covered national and local stories of interest, including the 2004 presidential race and the D.C. sniper cases. Previously, Kelly practiced law as a corporate litigator. Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and a J.D. from Albany Law School, where she graduated with honors and served as editor of the Albany Law Review.

That explains the photo...

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

Ah I see the liberal war on women continues thanks for the Carlos Danger perspective.

She was a litigator?

bef0d0.jpg

Is there some way we can settle this out of court, big boy?

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

Ah I see the liberal war on women continues thanks for the Carlos Danger perspective.

I am pretty sure no liberals forced her to take that photo and use it to tell us about her return to Faux News.

She is better than Hannity, Beck and O' reilly combined, notice how its in the 9 pm slot? and beck left thank god.

Now, let's not go overboard.

Better than Hannity...check.

Better than Beck...check.

Better than O'Reilly? I don't think so.

She was a litigator?

Why don't you post your bio?
I could use a good laugh

I think you'd be impressed. You know how some guys, like you, were scrambling every year to find some filler for their evals in the military? Well, my superiors were always having to trim mine by a couple pages. They could not cram everything I had done on it.

And things just got better after I retired.

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

I am pretty sure no liberals forced her to take that photo and use it to tell us about her return to Faux News.

I'm 100% sure the photo has nothing to do with how well she does her job just admit successful good looking women intimidate you Carlos you will feel so much better.

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

Good looking women can't be smart too?

A smart woman would not feel it necessary to make a photo like this to advertise herself.

Forum List

Back