Democrats Made It Clear with VP Pick

Even Wikipedia says you;re wrong:

Stolen valor is a term for the behavior of military impostors: individuals who lie about serving in the military or the extent of their military service.
His unit deployed and mobilized there to Vicenza, was responsible for the Security and Protection for the bases there in Italy, involved in Operation Enduring Freedom, the Afghan war operation.

Do you think his unit carried cap guns for that mission?

There hasn't been a war in Italy since 1945.
Thus, in your desperation, you prove my point.
What are you talking about? Maybe you need to do a little research before posting M14? Or learn how to read what I posted instead of your thoughtless, knee jerk, silly response

He and his unit were deployed to Vicenza for Operation Enduring Freedom, which was the Afghan War and war on terror, that was HEADQUARTERED in Italy.

His unit was assigned to the Security and Protection Mission for these operations there at Vicenza, and Aviano AFB....in Italy.

Do you think security and protection of the base.... military assigned to the security mission, carry only Cap Guns?

Did any Jews ask to be his running mate? Not that I saw. Not the case for Kamala. Oh oh

Trump’s 3 grandchildren are Jewish. Clearly you hate Jews

The excuses and the lies that you come up with to label people as antisemitic are laughable.

Trump is having dinner with members of the KKK and other anti-somatic white supremacists, and you’re calling Harris anti-somatic because she didn’t select a Jew as her running mate.

Dumber than a sack of hammers, doesn’t begin to describe you.

What are you talking about? Maybe you need to do a little research before posting M14?
You clearly have not updated your talking points -- even the Harris campaign admits he lied about serving in war.

Last edited:
The excuses and the lies that you come up with to label people as antisemitic are laughable.

Trump is having dinner with members of the KKK and other anti-somatic white supremacists, and you’re calling Harris anti-somatic because she didn’t select a Jew as her running mate.

Dumber than a sack of hammers, doesn’t begin to describe you.
Most Jews are (D) in public office sans Lee Zeldin.

This is in Italy.
There was no war in Italy at the time.
Thus he did not carry a weapon in war.
His claim is a lie; your attempts to defend his lie, pathetic.
He was deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom, which is a WAR time OPERATION for the War in Afghanistan. They were deployed to Vicenza, Italy...an Army Base located there in Italy, of which his unit originally thought that meant they were being deployed to Afghanistan, before their mission was later clarified.

The reason they believed their Vicenza deployment could be Afghanistan, is because Vicenza Army Base in Italy, is WHERE our soldiers going to Afghanistan are mobilized from....

They are shipped from the U.S. to Vicenza Army Base, Italy and then are deployed to Afghanistan from Italy.

This base in Italy that he and unit were stationed was one of the most critical bases we had in Europe, for the Afghan War....Operation Enduring Freedom.

His unit was assigned to outside Base security and protection....not inside base Military Police, from what I have read. And his unit carried their weapons to Vicenza and they carried them in their Base Protection and Security mission, while there....they were not in a combat war zone, but they did carry weapons of War during their wartime assignment in Operation Enduring Freedom, in Vicenza Italy.

I think his unit was stationed there 2002-3, or maybe it was 2003-4.

Here is an article on a unit returning from Afghanistan deployment back to Vicenza after 1 year in combat zone.

Forum List

Back