Melania and the Whiney Left

totally have to destroy their script writer. How can you infiltrate someones trust like that???

This is why looney lefties get me so stressed, because they go around sabotaging people with such work ethic!

It's not the plagiarism that's making people talk about it.

It is the refusal of the campaign to just say "oops, apologies Mrs. Obama, it was an embarrassing oversight and we will fix."

Had they said that, the story would be mostly dead.
Libtard pukes never let something like this die. Only a fetus.

This isn't about using somebody else's speech. Who cares. It's about the power of self-delusion and denial and how the babbling drones drone on and on with denials of what's plainly right in front of their face.

It's about that psychology. It's not about Melania and Michelle --- it's about USMB posters.
She had one of Donald's speech writers write her speech and she read it off a teleprompter. The writer sabotaged her speech. News shows have been discussing this and all say the writer should be fired. (After a good ass whipping)

Says the OP who is voting for the whiney little bitch Trump, who is so thin skinned he's currently involved in 124 lawsuits - suing anyone and everyone he can.

totally have to destroy their script writer. How can you infiltrate someones trust like that???

This is why looney lefties get me so stressed, because they go around sabotaging people with such work ethic!

It is the refusal of the campaign to just say "oops, apologies Mrs. Obama, it was an embarrassing oversight and we will fix."

This isn't about using somebody else's speech. Who cares. It's about the power of self-delusion and denial and how the babbling drones drone on and on with denials of what's plainly right in front of their face.

It's about that psychology. It's not about Melania and Michelle --- it's about USMB posters.
She had one of Donald's speech writers write her speech and she read it off a teleprompter. The writer sabotaged her speech. News shows have been discussing this and all say the writer should be fired. (After a good ass whipping)

Excellent. You pass.
And you may be the only one.

Excellent. You pass.
I already said that!

I mean she's a boong but she's was totally sabotaged.

Excellent. You pass.
I already said that!

Please --- what's a "boong"? Y'all have a whole 'nother language down under, and Noomi's not here to translate.

Excellent. You pass.
I already said that!

Please --- what's a "boong"? Y'all have a whole 'nother language down under, and Noomi's not here to translate.
a foreigner.

Excellent. You pass.
I already said that!

• boong1
    /bo͝ong/
    Noun
    1. an offensive term for an Australian Aboriginal

Forum List

Back