Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton...

Wow you republicans, who for the record believe Obama wasnt born in America, have convicted bill Clinton of rape. Wow.
Wow, for the record, your accusation and generalization regarding Barry is as big of a lue as when 'SICK Willy', the WHITE BILL COSBY, declared he did not have sex with 'that' woman

Wow you republicans, who for the record believe Obama wasnt born in America, have convicted bill Clinton of rape. Wow.
Wow, for the record, your accusation and generalization regarding Barry is as big of a lue as when 'SICK Willy', the WHITE BILL COSBY, declared he did not have sex with 'that' woman
I realize you guys are having a very bad day.

Liberals haven't learned anything. You are outraged by Trumps words but you want to put a sexual predator back into the white house.

Trump's deeds are what matters. A man who brags about being rich and famous enough to grope women at will is not the best role model.
But you want a sexual predator back in the white house.

Bill Clinton, if that's who you're referring to, is not running for president.
No, the woman who demonized, bullied, slandered, threatened, & silenced his victims while enabling his secually predatory crimes IS running for President.

If she wins she brings the career sexual deviant with her into the WH to tepresent this country...

It's so funny that you dutifully repeat those lines not having any idea how lame they are.
Rudy Guliani was on every political talk show this morning saying the exact same thing. He's the only guy left shameless enough to defend him. Him, Ann Coulter, rush.

I love watching fox when shit like this happens.

]
We don't accept your premise!
Of course you don't - you continue to wage your war on women and bash his victims like Hillary has done for decades.
Right wing conspiracy
Parroted delusional paranoia from a dain bramaged sex criminal ENABLER...
Boy who cried wolf.

I love you traitorous Republicans couldn't wait for Russia to give hillary an October surprise and instead a bush gave you one. One month to go and GOP talking about dropping trump from the ticket.

You keep crying about bill. No ones listening

Has the WHITE BILL COSBY & his ENABLER apologized and asked for forgiveness yet?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Has the WHITE BILL COSBY & his ENABLER apologized and asked for forgiveness yet?

I understand you'd like to roll the clock back and erase that tape and tell trump not to go on Howard Stern but you can't tell trump anything. It's another reason he doesn't have the temperament to be potus

"Melania Trump ask's us to Forgive Trump's Old Behavior, like you forgave Bill Clinton..."

OK – Trump is forgiven.

But Trump is still unfit to be president, he remains a bigot, is hostile to sound, responsible governance, and is fundamentally wrong on the issues.

He deserves no one’s vote.
Republicans are asking undecideds to forgive trump but they never forgave bill.

So what did you Republicans go and do? You went out and got your own white bill Cosby by nominating Donald Trump.

There are rape allegations out there about trump. Do you want to investigate their credibility?

Roger ailes bullied women into giving his gross ass sex. Trump did the same thing.

Trump's deeds are what matters. A man who brags about being rich and famous enough to grope women at will is not the best role model.

No, the woman who demonized, bullied, slandered, threatened, & silenced his victims while enabling his secually predatory crimes IS running for President.

If she wins she brings the career sexual deviant with her into the WH to tepresent this country...

It's so funny that you dutifully repeat those lines not having any idea how lame they are.
Rudy Guliani was on every political talk show this morning saying the exact same thing. He's the only guy left shameless enough to defend him. Him, Ann Coulter, rush.

Kellyanne Conway is probably leaving the campaign.

Has Bill & Hillary apologized yet?

...didn't think so.
For what? A great economy? For 8 million children getting healthcare? What?
Great economy -

Almost 7 trillion in new debt in 4 years, record number of Americans of Food Stamps, Welfare, record number out of work force and not owning a home...

Health Care....collapsing, cost sky-rocketing, 'lie of the year'...

All which have to do with Barry, not Hillary...

Have the Clintons apologized for 4 Americans dead needlessly, 2 Un-aurhorized wars to help terrorists, running weapons to ISIS through Benghazi, victimizing women for decades...?

Yeah, didn't think so...
Benghazi - 4 dead - 8 investigations by the GOP with no wrongdoing found.

90 dead at US embassies under Reagan. No wrongdoing - no investigations.

60 dead at US embassies under Bush. No wrongdoing - no investigations.

GOP partisan politics is sickening. Don't you agree?
You LIE, as usual...

Unless you call rejecting over 60 pleas for additional security and stripping the Ambassador of 14 security members after 2 terrorist attacks, and abandoning Americans to die 'nothing'...

Unless you call running weapons to ISIS from Benghazi to Syria 'nothing'...

Unless you cally allying herself with Al Qaeida and dragging the US to UN-AUTHORIZED WAR to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 (& 12) take over their own nation 'nothing'...

Unless you call lying about a video, calling grieving parents liars, and being caught perjuring herself 'nothing'...

...which I believe pathetic libs like you do.
None of that was uncovered by 8 investigations, but you managed to figure it all out. Amazing. Perhaps you should run for congress and show them how it's done.

The real Bill Cosby should replace Trump. He's exactly the kind of black conservative you people worship.

OMG you are still defending a predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile and his ENABLER.

So every wife who sticks with a wandering husband is an enabler?

What do you think Trump's first wife says about the next two? Good things?
Now that I'm old enough to be privy to some of the family secrets, I'm amazed at the number of wives who stick with a wandering husband--most of them, if they're in their golden years. It takes a lot of strength. And the people who are criticizing Hillary for being mean to those women who fooled around with her husband? She showed restraint.
Ok let's be honest. How many women if they had their own $10 million would stay?

In other words a lot of women don't have the financial freedom to bail ship. Leaving him would be a financial set back.

So a lot stay because they can't afford to leave. Guys too. That's why they call it being tied down to the old ball and chain
Just sayin'. You can discredit that decision all you want.

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.
Lapse of judgment?

On your part perhaps.

Huge difference...Hillary and Bill worked it out, Bill as of yet hasn't been caught saying how much he enjoys assaulting other women or has talked the way Trump has.

The clintons can be forgiven as what Bill did was a lapse of judgement...Trump on the other hand has proven to be a life long pig.

3 women say bill clinton raped them....a dozen others say he sexually assaulted them including an Air Force servicemember who stated to her chain of command that he assaulted her on Air Force one.........

That isn't a lapse of judgement.....

As to hilary....she engaged in obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit any number of crimes to make these women stay quiet.........

bill clinton has proven himself to be a lifelong violent sexual predator...and his wife an accessory after the fact......

Why do you say that? Wishful thinking? She's got no morals--do you think Trump is going to fire her? Only if she steals his cell phone.

If she's the woman who's been on the talk shows for the last month trying to give the image the GOP respects women, that's funny.

Anyone still defending trump reminds me of the band on the Titanic who kept playing while the ship sunk

Has Bill & Hillary apologized yet?

...didn't think so.
For what? A great economy? For 8 million children getting healthcare? What?
Great economy -

Almost 7 trillion in new debt in 4 years, record number of Americans of Food Stamps, Welfare, record number out of work force and not owning a home...

Health Care....collapsing, cost sky-rocketing, 'lie of the year'...

All which have to do with Barry, not Hillary...

Have the Clintons apologized for 4 Americans dead needlessly, 2 Un-aurhorized wars to help terrorists, running weapons to ISIS through Benghazi, victimizing women for decades...?

Yeah, didn't think so...
Benghazi - 4 dead - 8 investigations by the GOP with no wrongdoing found.

90 dead at US embassies under Reagan. No wrongdoing - no investigations.

60 dead at US embassies under Bush. No wrongdoing - no investigations.

GOP partisan politics is sickening. Don't you agree?
You LIE, as usual...

Unless you call rejecting over 60 pleas for additional security and stripping the Ambassador of 14 security members after 2 terrorist attacks, and abandoning Americans to die 'nothing'...

Unless you call running weapons to ISIS from Benghazi to Syria 'nothing'...

Unless you cally allying herself with Al Qaeida and dragging the US to UN-AUTHORIZED WAR to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 (& 12) take over their own nation 'nothing'...

Unless you call lying about a video, calling grieving parents liars, and being caught perjuring herself 'nothing'...

...which I believe pathetic libs like you do.
None of that was uncovered by 8 investigations, but you managed to figure it all out. Amazing. Perhaps you should run for congress and show them how it's done.
You mean open another $7 million investigation?

That's another reason to vote against trump and Republicans running for de election. We won't have as many Republicans political witch hunts that result in nothing.

Why do you say that? Wishful thinking? She's got no morals--do you think Trump is going to fire her? Only if she steals his cell phone.

She was supposed to do the Sunday show circuit today. She's disappeared. I would guess she has almost no morals, when it comes to political hackery, but I'm guessing either this touched whatever shred of decency she might have,

or, she just realized that trying to spin this one was beyond even her capacity.

You might want to remember that she spent almost all of the nineties bashing Bill Clinton on the sex stuff.

Forum List

Back