Melania Trump lied about graduating college

Seems she is just another pretty face

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree.

Man, you gotta be pretty heartless not to feel for her. Sure, Donald's a worldclass asshole. And, what he does to others entitles him to zero empathy. I'll feel sorrier for us if he somehow wins, but Melania is just trying to get by ... like everybody else. I don't even find it that odd that a young woman, who was modeling while still a child, and then came to a new country, finds a relationship with an older, and wealthy (though probably not 'THAT wealthy" much older guy.
While we cant say for sure how wealthy he is, Im pretty sure that we can safely assume he is by far more wealthy than anyone that posts on this board.

Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree.

Man, you gotta be pretty heartless not to feel for her. Sure, Donald's a worldclass asshole. And, what he does to others entitles him to zero empathy. I'll feel sorrier for us if he somehow wins, but Melania is just trying to get by ... like everybody else. I don't even find it that odd that a young woman, who was modeling while still a child, and then came to a new country, finds a relationship with an older, and wealthy (though probably not 'THAT wealthy" much older guy.

Why would you have to be heartless not to feel for her? It's not like she was forced into the marriage. She gets to spend millions of dollars. Not a bad gig even if you have to put up with Trump

Melania's University education seems to have been vetted much more then Obama's.

I'm stunned

Why? She's Republican this election cycle

Doesn't matter. It's as you say, just another pretty face. A billionaire's bling.

Sure she found a sugar daddy. Does that deserve sympathy?
I agree that Trump marrying a woman the same age as his children and dumping women who are no longer attractive reflects worse on him than the women looking to cash in

Melania's University education seems to have been vetted much more then Obama's.

I'm stunned

Harvard has already certified that Obama graduated Harvard Law magna cum laude. They have also certified the credentials of his wife Michelle

Nobody has seen Trumps records and now it is obvious his wife lied about graduating.

I'm stunned

Harvard has already certified that Obama graduated Harvard Law magna cum laude. They have also certified the credentials of his wife Michelle

Nobody has seen Trumps records and now it is obvious his wife lied about graduating.
i doubt it was her lie

Why would you have to be heartless not to feel for her? It's not like she was forced into the marriage. She gets to spend millions of dollars. Not a bad gig even if you have to put up with Trump

Just her basic public shaming for first the speech (which was actually sort of sweet) and then having her lie about college further outed.

I don't care any less about her and Donald's relationship any less than I care about the Clintons

So in 2012 we had Trump attacking the President of the United States over a college degree that had been officially acknowledged by Harvard University

Meanwhile, it was his own WIFE who was faking a degree

I'm stunned

i doubt it was her lie

It was on her own website that was taken down yesterday. We don't know if Trump told her to lie because nobody would ever check a foreign university

Donnie lies about everything from cheating at golf to personally hand picking instructors at his so called University. Stands to reason he allows his wife to do the same ... lie.

Trumpbots could care less.

I'm stunned

i doubt it was her lie

It was on her own website that was taken down yesterday. We don't know if Trump told her to lie because nobody would ever check a foreign university
oh im sure someone somewhere thought it would help the brand.

obviously she's complicit, but i doubt it's her lie

Donnie lies about everything from cheating at golf to personally hand picking instructors at his so called University. Stands to reason he allows his wife to do the same ... lie.

Trumpbots could care less.

So this would disqualify him from being the Democratic nominee how?

And??

No one cares.

Melania dropped out after one year because modeling was easier.

Trump has been bragging about his wife's degree in design and architecture because he did not want it to appear he was marrying just a young piece of ass
Yup and it will be great seeing Melania as first lady for eight years instead of what we got now.

Wow. Guess I won't vote for her to be President.

No one cares.
while interesting that they felt the need to lie i would have to agree with you

that is unless she touted her 'degree' to investors in 'her' business

Remember this:

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

Good point!

In one case we have an obvious mistake where the author admitted her error and in the other case we have someone intentionally claiming to be a college graduate when she never came close to graduating

You honestly think Melania built her own website?

So thats what Trump meant by "I love the Uneducated".
No, he stated he likes all Americans. To bad liberals don't.

Forum List

Back