Melania wears jacket that says “I don’t care, do u” after visiting migrant facility

It wasn't Michelle or Hillary. They never had to write something on their clothes to send a message to their husband.

Neither did Melania. No matter what, she is still a stunning woman. You don't like that...I know.

Wow, what a vacant, tone-deaf airhead. She said "good luck" to the caged kids in Texas. It looks like they'll need it.

DgO_JukXUAEbSpT

Melania Trump To Child Detainees: ‘Good Luck’

Really??? What is it she doesn't care about? I don't see that part, and like you I never would assume.

I totally understand why YOU might have a problem with my comment. I've always thought Melania is a vacant airhead.

From the article.
First lady Melania Trump boarded a flight to a facility housing migrant children separated from their parents wearing a jacket that read "I really don't care, do u?"

Also from the article.
Mrs. Trump wore a different pale yellow jacket when the plane landed in McAllen, Texas, for a visit to the Upbring New Hope Children's Center, which houses 55 migrant children.

Amazing it's the shoes idiocy after hurricane Harvey all over again she gets on a plane wearing one thing liberals all across the country shit their pants over it then when she gets to the destination she has changed into something different. It's like you knuckleheads really think she only has one pair of shoes or one jacket.

Of course she changed. The message was for Trump to see as she walked toward the plane. She wore it again when she got off the plane again in Washington. That message wasn't for anybody in Texas.
Really and you know that how? Did she contact you and tell you that? Did CNN or MSNBC cite some anonymous source claiming that? Did it ever even occur to all you wanna be mind readers that the jacket was just a fashion choice and there is no hidden message or secret meaning behind it?

Nothing was hidden or secret. It was there for all to see. You don't think this is the first information that has leaked from Trump0's white house, do you?
I see so you are just trying to pass off your opinion of it as fact. You seriously think the wife of the President would have to wear a jacket with some saying written on it to send him message instead of just telling him how she feels that is one massive degree of silly.

I don't think she had to. I think she chose to do it just to humiliate him. Good for her.
I think your projecting your own personal dislike of Trump on to her and seeing what you want to see.

Wow, what a vacant, tone-deaf airhead. She said "good luck" to the caged kids in Texas. It looks like they'll need it.

DgO_JukXUAEbSpT

Really??? What is it she doesn't care about? I don't see that part, and like you I never would assume.

I totally understand why YOU might have a problem with my comment. I've always thought Melania is a vacant airhead.

:lol: Way Rich coming from you.

From the article.
First lady Melania Trump boarded a flight to a facility housing migrant children separated from their parents wearing a jacket that read "I really don't care, do u?"

Also from the article.
Mrs. Trump wore a different pale yellow jacket when the plane landed in McAllen, Texas, for a visit to the Upbring New Hope Children's Center, which houses 55 migrant children.

Amazing it's the shoes idiocy after hurricane Harvey all over again she gets on a plane wearing one thing liberals all across the country shit their pants over it then when she gets to the destination she has changed into something different. It's like you knuckleheads really think she only has one pair of shoes or one jacket.

Of course she changed. The message was for Trump to see as she walked toward the plane. She wore it again when she got off the plane again in Washington. That message wasn't for anybody in Texas.
Really and you know that how? Did she contact you and tell you that? Did CNN or MSNBC cite some anonymous source claiming that? Did it ever even occur to all you wanna be mind readers that the jacket was just a fashion choice and there is no hidden message or secret meaning behind it?

Nothing was hidden or secret. It was there for all to see. You don't think this is the first information that has leaked from Trump0's white house, do you?

You're just jealous that Melania is a stunning beauty no matter what she wears. Admit it.

Of course Melania is hot, and I would never have a shot with her. That has nothing to do with her message to Trump.

Of course Melania is hot, and I would never have a shot with her. That has nothing to do with her message to Trump.

Her 'message to Trump' is a fantasy made up in your own mind. You have obviously been told to believe that and don't even realize your own brainwashing.

Her 'message to Trump' is a fantasy made up in your own mind. You have obviously been told to believe that and don't even realize your own brainwashing.

Came from the same source that has been proven right so many times before. Trump really should be a little more careful with who he keeps close to him.

It was message.......it was not done by accident............

She just mocked the media...................and the leftist brigades..........
:iyfyus.jpg:
She mocked those kids.
She is not a serious First Lady. She is an embarrassment. Cruel and thoughtless. She knew how it would be taken and she didn't care. I believe her.

She mocked those kids.
She is not a serious First Lady. She is an embarrassment. Cruel and thoughtless. She knew how it would be taken and she didn't care. I believe her.
I think you’re realizing you lost this battle. There will be no blue wave over letting illegals come here. You just lost 2018

Am I the only person who doesn't really care what Melania Trump wears from one day to the next?
From the article.

Also from the article.

Hilarious watching the Trumps troll the leftards so easily.
Yeah the Trumpsters can be douche bags all they want. All that matters is that piss off lefties!
You morons always fall for the Fake News your masters feed you.

But what about her shoes? Melania Trump wore a $39 jacket today and Jim Acosta is on it

Dumbass.
Lol you moron. She was on her way to the facility. That was the sole purpose of the trip. Why the fuck would she do this? You can’t even explain why. You people are so goddamn stupid.

She was boarding the plane in DC, the brand is stupid but it is popular, and she didn’t wear it in Texas at the border.

I can’t believe how worked up the left gets over a jacket.
You people are so full of shit. If this was Michelle or Hillary you people would never shut the fuck up about it.

So the only reason you are upset about this is because it’s Trumps wife.

What a tard you are, I never gave a damn or spoke of Michelle’s or Hillary’s dress, what a stupid ass you are.

DgO_JukXUAEbSpT

So you think more of Melania than those of us on the board think of you. That is funny!

She mocked those kids.

I agree! Unlike Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Laura Bush - Melania brings nothing to the White House except some expensive clothes. She's a waste. Also, is she an illegal alien? I've never seen a marriage license or her immigration papers. Have you?

She mocked those kids.

I agree! Unlike Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Laura Bush - Melania brings nothing to the White House except some expensive clothes. She's a waste. Also, is she an illegal alien? I've never seen a marriage license or her immigration papers.
Poor little loser, you are so butt hurt. Lol! Thanks for the laughs!

She mocked those kids.

I agree! Unlike Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Laura Bush - Melania brings nothing to the White House except some expensive clothes. She's a waste. Also, is she an illegal alien? I've never seen a marriage license or her immigration papers.
Poor little loser, you are so butt hurt. Lol! Thanks for the laughs!

I'm tired of your stalking and flaming - so I'm now placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

After two weeks of the media where is Malania was she beaten by Trump or killed bullshit I’d have worn a fuck you media shirt.

All of this bullshit explodes on the Dems in November. The vast majority don’t give a fuck about illegals we just want them out. The dems are hanging their election on letting them in.

Liar. It was BEFORE she got to the facility and she had changed by the time she got there. Keep whining. Unlike you democrat swine the Trump presidency puts AMERICANS first.
lol don’t you see how dumb you sound? So she wore it before she departed on a direct trip there. That somehow makes it better? Why the fuck would she even do it? You have no idea.

Forum List

Back