Melania wears jacket that says “I don’t care, do u” after visiting migrant facility

Liar. It was BEFORE she got to the facility and she had changed by the time she got there. Keep whining. Unlike you democrat swine the Trump presidency puts AMERICANS first.
lol don’t you see how dumb you sound? So she wore it before she departed on a direct trip there. That somehow makes it better? Why the fuck would she even do it? You have no idea.

And the only reason you pretend to care is it’s Trump’s wife, had this been Obama’s wife, you’d be making lots of stupid partisan excuses.
Um no I really wouldn’t. I’ve criticized Obama many times on this forum. You people on the other hand pretend Trump is perfect.

Nut job, I’ve criticized Trump on many issues, more spending, cutting taxes, bombing Syria and several other issues, so once again, you are wrong, just as you are wrong crying about this, you nuts are very sensitive.

Few, if anyone is crying over this. He accused you of the same thing you accused him of. Sounds like you're the one crying.

Another Hyprocrite.........Hillary herself.........on what we need to do on the border...........Oh how the world has turned.

Here they come as expected:

DgP6fZAU0AAy1bO.jpg

DgPq95KX0AgvTdy.jpg

DgPdzcnX0AE_yKS.jpg

DgPVss6WAAQaTr2.jpg

Liar. It was BEFORE she got to the facility and she had changed by the time she got there. Keep whining. Unlike you democrat swine the Trump presidency puts AMERICANS first.
lol don’t you see how dumb you sound? So she wore it before she departed on a direct trip there. That somehow makes it better? Why the fuck would she even do it? You have no idea.

And the only reason you pretend to care is it’s Trump’s wife, had this been Obama’s wife, you’d be making lots of stupid partisan excuses.
Um no I really wouldn’t. I’ve criticized Obama many times on this forum. You people on the other hand pretend Trump is perfect.

Nut job, I’ve criticized Trump on many issues, more spending, cutting taxes, bombing Syria and several other issues, so once again, you are wrong, just as you are wrong crying about this, you nuts are very sensitive.

Few, if anyone is crying over this. He accused you of the same thing you accused him of. Sounds like you're the one crying.

Poor candy, crying for attention I see, look I didn’t start a thread about a message on a jacket, your butt hurt friends did, he admitted that he is trolling, take it up with him. It’s obvious you can’t follow conversations and feel the need to show your ignorance and butt, great job, you are a true lefty/righty nutter, you should be proud.

Poor candy, crying for attention I see, look I didn’t start a thread about a message on a jacket, your butt hurt friends did, he admitted that he is trolling, take it up with him. It’s obvious you can’t follow conversations and feel the need to show your ignorance and butt, great job, you are a true lefty/righty nutter, you should be proud.

Whatever...

Not even sure what you're trying so hard to say....but I really don't care that much.

Whatever...

Not even sure what you're trying so hard to say....but I really don't care that much.

Lol! You poor thing.

Whatever...

Lol! You poor thing.

Okay, I'll bite...what did the jacket mean?

They're not crying about this, they are ecstatic about it, they've been gift wrapped something they can use for months.

Whatever...

Lol! You poor thing.

I don’t really care, billy is the one who is pretending to be so upset.

This is exactly what everyone would see by her wearing this. Just really really stupid.

DgQPbiNV4AAtYDB.jpg
Honduran father who became the face of the child separation crisis | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and safe: Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of family separation crisis reveals daughter was never separated from her mother, but the image of her in tears at U.S. border control ‘broke his heart’
  • Denis Javier Varela Hernandez spoke out about the status of his wife Sandra, 32, and daughter, Yanela, 2
  • Yanela became the face of the immigration crisis after a Getty photographer snapped a photo of her in tears
  • Speaking to DailyMail.com Hernandez said he has still not been in direct contact with his wife Sandra because he does not have a way of communicating
  • He says all he can do now is wait, and says he is happy that 'they are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border
  • Sandra was part of a group that were caught by Border Patrol agents after making their way across the Rio Grande river on a raft
  • She set out on her journey from Puerto Cortes, Honduras to the U.S. at 6am on June 3 and allegedly paid $6,000 for a coyote
  • Hernandez said he did not support his wife's decision to make the journey with their young daughter in her arms and never got to properly say goodbye
4D7EB36200000578-5869829-image-a-18_1529601211499.jpg

They were never seperated at the border..............

Her husband had a job.........paid coyotes to make a 1800 mile Journey..........

Don't see that in the cover picture of the HYPOCRITICAL LEFTIST POSTS.............

Now see the rest of the story.............

Whatever...

Lol! You poor thing.

So the OP is pretending, and you're here commenting on something you "don't really care" about.
Poor Papa...crying for attention. Thanks for the chuckle.

The declaration couldn't be more clear. What is the subject she was addressing with this trip? It is syntactical a comment on that. Even if she doesn't know that, it is the case. Communications have consequences. A person in her position makes no comment that has no meaning. It is open to the lowest and meanest interpretation when it is the most vague. This one is not vague.

Last edited:
4D7C0D2900000578-5869829-image-a-9_1529586975777.jpg

Hernandez said that Yanela (center in her mother's arms) is the youngest of four children and she was the only one that traveled with her mother, a decision that surprised him

She left her other 3 children........and only took the youngest............
MSM is airing that side of the story...........:1peleas:

Whatever...

Lol! You poor thing.

So the OP is pretending, and you're here commenting on something you "don't really care" about.
I
And there you go again, commenting with no knowledge, thanks for the laughs this morning.

Whatever...

Lol! You poor thing.

I
And there you go again, commenting with no knowledge, thanks for the laughs this morning.

And there you go again, begging for attention. Poor little boy

Facts are you STILL lied,President Trump explained why she wore it and no one but butt hurt TDS stricken anti Americans care!
On Donald explained why she wore it. Of course. How silly of me. See all this time I thought he was a lying piece of shit.
He's more honest than the media. You can't believe both. I would rather believe the person who DOESN'T have to retract and fix stories or admit they are lying pieces of shit.

Lol! You poor thing.

I

And there you go again, begging for attention. Poor little boy

Lol! You butt in to others conversations and I am the one wanting attention? You crack me up nutty lady.

Facts are you STILL lied,President Trump explained why she wore it and no one but butt hurt TDS stricken anti Americans care!
On Donald explained why she wore it. Of course. How silly of me. See all this time I thought he was a lying piece of shit.
He's more honest than the media. You can't believe both. I would rather believe the person who DOESN'T have to retract and fix stories or admit they are lying pieces of shit.

Dumbest

Forum List

Back