Melania will be an awesome First Lady !!

Are you all under the impression that, if elected, the Donald would be inclined to "share"?

Is Trump's mother's nudes on the Internets? Ya know like Obamie's mama's are? LOL

I never knew this....I learn new things each day :eek-52:

It's true Lucy.

If this is your definition of "true":

batboy-enquirer.jpg

Is Trump's mother's nudes on the Internets? Ya know like Obamie's mama's are? LOL

It's true Lucy.

That's what I was afraid of :eek-52: :scared1:

They are not even good nudes, more like crack ho nudes LOL

Uh-oh crack ho nudes....so is this how Barack was created? Was it post-crack and booze binge?

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

It's true Lucy.

Uh-oh crack ho nudes....so is this how Barack was created? Was it post-crack and booze binge?

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

I suspect booze was involved before his real daddy, Frank Davis, nailed her

Gulp ! :clap::dance::happy-1::party::eek:

Can I get a witness ?!!!!!!

*snip bimbo pictures*

i'm pretty sure you've done this thread before. it was a troll thread then and a troll thread now.

1. melania will never get the chance.
2. if she did, all she could do is tell people to immigrate the legal way..... by marrying someone with a big..... bank account.

As with all things Trump; fake.

You're just jealous because you can't nail a woman as gorgeous as Melania Trump :smoke:

She speaks five languages also, did you know this? So she's gorgeous and intelligent.

Ok good! I did remember correctly. I can't remember her degree though. I'm thinking architecture?

Melania Trump has degree in Design and Architecture from University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, and speaks five languages and is obviously therefore intelligent and gorgeous and thus all saying juvenile things about her are just jealous.

It's true Lucy.

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

In mid-20th Century America, an 18 year old hippie freshman in a Honolulu college had sex with an older, alcoholic Kenyan on a student visa, who had a wife and child back in Africa.

And this less than significant event started the collapse and dissolution of the United States of America.

It's true Lucy.

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

Is this Frank Davis the Communist?

It's true Lucy.

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

Is this Frank Davis the Communist?

That be the commie

Forum List

Back