Melania will be an awesome First Lady !!

Melania is attractive and she reminds me of another nice First Lady..

Carla Bruni....ex French First Lady

Unfortunately they divorced. Hopefully, Trump won't.
I'm surprised he hasn't moved on to number 4 yet. And of course when he does, she won't be American. He doesn't like American women. He likes to import them from Europe.
Another job American workers won't do.

As with all things Trump; fake.

You're just jealous because you can't nail a woman as gorgeous as Melania Trump :smoke:

She speaks five languages also, did you know this? So she's gorgeous and intelligent.

Ok good! I did remember correctly. I can't remember her degree though. I'm thinking architecture?

Melania Trump has degree in Design and Architecture from University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, and speaks five languages and is obviously therefore intelligent and gorgeous and thus all saying juvenile things about her are just jealous.

Jealous of someone who gave up the potential for any of several brilliant careers to be the arm candy of the Biggest Ego on the Planet? :rofl:

That's what I was afraid of :eek-52: :scared1:

They are not even good nudes, more like crack ho nudes LOL

Uh-oh crack ho nudes....so is this how Barack was created? Was it post-crack and booze binge?

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

I suspect booze was involved before his real daddy, Frank Davis, nailed her

Is this Frank Davis the Communist?

That be the commie

The apple hasn't fallen far from the tree then.

They are not even good nudes, more like crack ho nudes LOL

Uh-oh crack ho nudes....so is this how Barack was created? Was it post-crack and booze binge?

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

That be the commie

If only his mama had swallowed

You're just jealous because you can't nail a woman as gorgeous as Melania Trump :smoke:

She speaks five languages also, did you know this? So she's gorgeous and intelligent.

Ok good! I did remember correctly. I can't remember her degree though. I'm thinking architecture?

Melania Trump has degree in Design and Architecture from University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, and speaks five languages and is obviously therefore intelligent and gorgeous and thus all saying juvenile things about her are just jealous.

Jealous of someone who gave up the potential for any of several brilliant careers to be the arm candy of the Biggest Ego on the Planet? :rofl:

What a silly comment, she's got the Degree already, it's her personal decision what to do....the IMPORTANT thing is she HAS the brains already and of course always did.

However some prefer to insist she's some type of Bimbo based SOLELY on her LOOKS and that she's been a MODEL.

OMG, liberals, you are so dumb. No wonder Canada is trying to secure its borders form you...
upload_2016-3-2_19-32-35.png

Bad_fd508d_227971.jpg

That be the commie

If only his mama had swallowed

I SO didn't want this image in my head, you are simply EVIL :crybaby::scared1:

OMG, liberals, you are so dumb. No wonder Canada is trying to secure its borders form you...
View attachment 65657

poor rightwingnut... :cuckoo:

Of course Melania will not be the first attractive First Lady in the White House..

There have been others.....:smile:

Melania is attractive and she reminds me of another nice First Lady..

Carla Bruni....ex French First Lady

As I was reading this thread I was thinking about Carla Bruni

Family members have always been off limits to the media even when a president's wife blamed the "vast rightwing conspiracy" when her husband was caught with the smoking cigar in the Oval Office. Melania would be the best thing that happened to the White House in decades but you can count on the fact that the angry sissie left will have their panties in a bunch if it happens.

Family members have always been off limits to the media even when a president's wife blamed the "vast rightwing conspiracy" when her husband was caught with the smoking cigar in the Oval Office. Melania would be the best thing that happened to the White House in decades but you can count on the fact that the angry sissie left will have their panties in a bunch if it happens.

I tend to agree with you. :(

In the past America seemed to be a normal , happy self assured country........people had not all this hatred towards beauty and success and all that is positive and great on this earth....

So unlike today. :(

Sad

Gulp ! :clap::dance::happy-1::party::eek:

Can I get a witness ?!!!!!!

*snip bimbo pictures*

i'm pretty sure you've done this thread before. it was a troll thread then and a troll thread now.

1. melania will never get the chance.
2. if she did, all she could do is tell people to immigrate the legal way..... by marrying someone with a big..... bank account.

You must be thinking of someone else.

Forum List

Back