Meme On Twitter about Filming Gun Owners

I mean, sure. From a public sidewalk that would be legal, I guess.

Would it be wise?

Dems?

Well considering I have a gun range within 50 yards of my house and in my back yard, I don't think that faggot would hang around very long. He probably would be afraid of the noise.

If he's just staying in one place on the sidewalk, or leaving his equipment unattended there, then he's blocking the sidewalk and interfering with the rights of others to use it for its intended purpose.

Since he's talking about streaming 24/7, I assume he means to leave his equipment unattended.

Valuable equipment, left unattended on a public sidewalk, blocking the way for others. Legal or not, you know that equipment is going to go away. Either someone will legitimately remove it from the sidewalk, to clear the way, or else someone will steal it, or something will happen to it. It might even be legal just to remove it as litter.

If he's just staying in one place on the sidewalk, or leaving his equipment unattended there, then he's blocking the sidewalk and interfering with the rights of others to use it for its intended purpose.

Since he's talking about streaming 24/7, I assume he means to leave his equipment unattended.

Valuable equipment, left unattended on a public sidewalk, blocking the way for others. Legal or not, you know that equipment is going to go away. Either someone will legitimately remove it from the sidewalk, to clear the way, or else someone will steal it, or something will happen to it. It might even be legal just to remove it as litter.
its that and he is specifically singling out a person to harass and intimidate them to take away a civil right of owning arms,,,

thats a lot worse than blocking a sidewalk,,

now if they came back after being arrested then I feel he should be shot on sight,,,

its that and he is specifically singling out a person to harass and intimidate them to take away a civil right of owning arms,,,

thats a lot worse than blocking a sidewalk,,

now if they came back after being arrested then I feel he should be shot on sight,,,

I have no sidewalk in front of my house. Cameraboy is welcome to stand by the side of the highway, but he might get ran over by the passing cars.

Would it be wise?
Dems?

That turns out to be one of the less severely-retarded questions that appear to have been written by the same fucked-up mental case.

Most of the answers posted to most of his questions describe scenarios that end with this fucktard in prison, or dead. This question is rare example that leaves him with a high likelihood of surviving.

13.png

Let's bring out quotes that might function for some people, but probably not for most.
But who cares... you're talking about one person bullying another, so bring up a quote to bully back.... how ironic.

Forum List

Back