Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish

Ken Starr would beg to differ.

The problem is that when you make shit up about people, and then try to convict them of the stuff you made up, it never works.

Republicans have been making stuff up about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. CBS interviewed Gennifer Flowers before his first election. Then they get the taxpayers to fund an investigation going based on the rumours they started.

Ken Starr knew his job was to “get the Clintons”, and he promised he would. Six years and $100 million dollars later he had a lie about a blow job. Puppyshit. A small steaming pile of it.

Trey Gowdy knew his job was to keep Hillary from getting elected. To drag her name through the mud for as long as possible in the run up to the election.

The Clintons have never been charged with corruption because they’re not corrupt. There were no scandals during the Clinton Administration, just as there were no real scandals on the Obama Administration. There was just the stuff Republicans made up, like the IRS asking questions of right wing political groups requested non-profit status.

The same cannot be said of the Trump Administration.

As for the Ken Starr investigation:

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Ken Starr would beg to differ.

The problem is that when you make shit up about people, and then try to convict them of the stuff you made up, it never works.

Republicans have been making stuff up about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. CBS interviewed Gennifer Flowers before his first election. Then they get the taxpayers to fund an investigation going based on the rumours they started.

Ken Starr knew his job was to “get the Clintons”, and he promised he would. Six years and $100 million dollars later he had a lie about a blow job. Puppyshit. A small steaming pile of it.

Trey Gowdy knew his job was to keep Hillary from getting elected. To drag her name through the mud for as long as possible in the run up to the election.

The Clintons have never been charged with corruption because they’re not corrupt. There were no scandals during the Clinton Administration, just as there were no real scandals on the Obama Administration. There was just the stuff Republicans made up, like the IRS asking questions of right wing political groups requested non-profit status.

The same cannot be said of the Trump Administration.

As for the Ken Starr investigation:

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed a statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.
So? Mueller also has numerous convictions under his belt.

The crazed poster who referenced snopes claimed Obama “sold” kids to human traffickers.

Snopes does not say true to that.

At the time he was elected, I said Trump should have fired EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HIRED OR PROMOTED BY OBAMA.

He needs to fire Sessions and throw him the fuck out of the country along with Mueller and Rosenstein. They staged a coup against him, he HAS to move against them one and all.

Would you please familiarize yourself with the US Constitution so that you won't make such stupid statements? You come across dumber than a libtard sometimes!

This is an interesting article. I hope Trump takes the man's advice:

Years ago, I agreed to represent a client who wanted to bring a lawsuit against a particular department of the federal government.

Since the opposing counsel would be the U.S. Department of Justice, and with my being new to that game, I enlisted as co-counsel an accomplished federal litigator with extensive experience in dealing with the DOJ.

At one of our first meetings, I asked him, “What do you think are our odds of beating the DOJ?” I will never forget his response.

With a silent smile, he slowly nodded, looked down and scribbled something on a sheet of paper before handing it to me.

The text of his properly signed and dated memorandum to me contained only two words:

“You’re f--ked.”

Now, nearly 20 years later, that is the exact memo — or warning — I want to send to President Trump.

That is … unless he demonstrates soon a willingness to exercise his constitutionally delegated powers to terminate and remove the partisan factions within his Department of Justice that are either failing to use, or are intentionally misusing, their authority to unlawfully destroy his Presidency.

If he does not, I believe the abbreviated ineloquence of my former colleague’s memo could likely convey an accurate forecast of his fate.

The DOJ is an institution vested with formidable resources, including its authority over the FBI.

It is also often the beneficiary of a thinly veiled, yet presumed, allegiance with most of the federal courts in which its attorneys operate.

As a result, and given enough time, in most cases, the DOJ is empowered — via favorable rulings and otherwise — to access, manipulate and maneuver the federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures — not to mention witness testimony — in whatever ways it may deem necessary to ultimately bring most of those it targets to heel … perhaps, even including a President.

Unconstrained, those with such potentially unlimited power could easily go rogue and morph into a government unto to themselves.

Theoretically, however, that should not be possible. The Constitution empowers the people to elect a President to whom they give their proxy to keep it in check.

Yet, today we are witnessing this chain of authority being turned on its head and a President who seems — on the surface, anyway — to be doing little with the powers of his office to put it right.

In the course of Sessions’ apparent hibernation subsequent to his recusal, a good portion of his responsibility as a member of the President’s Cabinet to run the DOJ appears to have been handed off to his unlawfully conflicted Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who, in turn, has unlawfully delegated unfettered authority to an unlawfully conflicted Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to prosecute any crime he sees fit and who, in turn, has unlawfully abused that unfettered authority to unlawfully establish what is an unlawfully conflicted — not to mention unconstitutional — shadow Department of Justice.

Distilled to its essence — it is a creation of the corrupt — controlled by the corrupt — to protect the corrupt — by empowering the corrupt — to achieve but one corrupt purpose:

To stalk all allies, friends, relatives and associates of this nation’s duly elected President in the hope of removing that President from office before his Administration is able to fully discover, expose and prosecute the many felonies the corrupt have committed.
Fortunately mob rule doesn’t prevail in this country. You have investigating Clinton for ages and have yet to find anything criminal. That is the real witch-hunt.

Attacking Clinton isn't going to save Trump

Why do you hate all the great things, President Donald Trump has already done or our country? How is that a bad thing?

But Obama sold the illegal children to human traffickers...

:linky::link:
Try Scopes
Nope, nothing about it there —> www. scopes.com

The Obama administration placed immigrant children with human traffickers.

RATING
TRUE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
Ahh, “snopes.” I thought you meant scopes.

Snopes is a joke.

Fact vs. Opinion Checks
Number of claims considered factual over the total number of claims from verdict sources.
Last 120 days

the-weekly-standard-logo.png

Weekly Standard

34 out of 34
100%
icon-snopes-square.png

Snopes

320 out of 330
97%
icon-factcheck-square.png

FactCheck.org

137 out of 149
92%
icon-politifact-square.png

Politifact

331 out of 397
83%
new_york_times.png

NYTimes

115 out of 140
82%
washington_post.png

WaPo

141 out of 189
75%

RealClearPolitics - Fact Check Review

Hillary Clinton told everyone on Earth she was going to be President... she even hired the hall to hold the celebration party...

The voters left her standing at the altar in a million dollar wedding gown...

The longer she has to live with that, the better I like it.
Every person who ever ran for president planned on being president dunce.

Why else run? Duh!

The Clinton Cabal also bought a barge full of fireworks. I wonder if the fireworks company took them back?

I don’t believe she’ll ever be convicted. That chance started and ended w Comey. She is above the law.

And for those of you who somehow believe she hasn’t committed a crime, one of the most obvious is perjury, which should be easy for the most daft among you to verify.

We should also keep in mind the number of people who were potential witnesses against the Clintons who were murdered.

Years ago, I agreed to represent a client who wanted to bring a lawsuit against a particular department of the federal government.

Since the opposing counsel would be the U.S. Department of Justice, and with my being new to that game, I enlisted as co-counsel an accomplished federal litigator with extensive experience in dealing with the DOJ.

At one of our first meetings, I asked him, “What do you think are our odds of beating the DOJ?” I will never forget his response.

With a silent smile, he slowly nodded, looked down and scribbled something on a sheet of paper before handing it to me.

The text of his properly signed and dated memorandum to me contained only two words:

“You’re f--ked.”

Now, nearly 20 years later, that is the exact memo — or warning — I want to send to President Trump.

That is … unless he demonstrates soon a willingness to exercise his constitutionally delegated powers to terminate and remove the partisan factions within his Department of Justice that are either failing to use, or are intentionally misusing, their authority to unlawfully destroy his Presidency.

If he does not, I believe the abbreviated ineloquence of my former colleague’s memo could likely convey an accurate forecast of his fate.

The DOJ is an institution vested with formidable resources, including its authority over the FBI.

It is also often the beneficiary of a thinly veiled, yet presumed, allegiance with most of the federal courts in which its attorneys operate.

As a result, and given enough time, in most cases, the DOJ is empowered — via favorable rulings and otherwise — to access, manipulate and maneuver the federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures — not to mention witness testimony — in whatever ways it may deem necessary to ultimately bring most of those it targets to heel … perhaps, even including a President.

Unconstrained, those with such potentially unlimited power could easily go rogue and morph into a government unto to themselves.

Theoretically, however, that should not be possible. The Constitution empowers the people to elect a President to whom they give their proxy to keep it in check.

Yet, today we are witnessing this chain of authority being turned on its head and a President who seems — on the surface, anyway — to be doing little with the powers of his office to put it right.

In the course of Sessions’ apparent hibernation subsequent to his recusal, a good portion of his responsibility as a member of the President’s Cabinet to run the DOJ appears to have been handed off to his unlawfully conflicted Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who, in turn, has unlawfully delegated unfettered authority to an unlawfully conflicted Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to prosecute any crime he sees fit and who, in turn, has unlawfully abused that unfettered authority to unlawfully establish what is an unlawfully conflicted — not to mention unconstitutional — shadow Department of Justice.

Distilled to its essence — it is a creation of the corrupt — controlled by the corrupt — to protect the corrupt — by empowering the corrupt — to achieve but one corrupt purpose:

To stalk all allies, friends, relatives and associates of this nation’s duly elected President in the hope of removing that President from office before his Administration is able to fully discover, expose and prosecute the many felonies the corrupt have committed.
Fortunately mob rule doesn’t prevail in this country. You have investigating Clinton for ages and have yet to find anything criminal. That is the real witch-hunt.
What does mob rule have to do with vanquishing the deep state?

“You’re f--ked.”

What does mob rule have to do with vanquishing the deep state?
Ah... vanquishing the mythical Deep State...sounds like a Holy Grail sort of endeavor...

8B032EDC-FE19-4B21-ABFE-B91E41DCAD95.gif

I don’t believe she’ll ever be convicted. That chance started and ended w Comey. She is above the law.

And for those of you who somehow believe she hasn’t committed a crime, one of the most obvious is perjury, which should be easy for the most daft among you to verify.

We should also keep in mind the number of people who were potential witnesses against the Clintons who were murdered.
Yup...one our great conspiracy theories...the Body Count!

Ahh, “snopes.” I thought you meant scopes.

Snopes is a joke.

Fact vs. Opinion Checks
Number of claims considered factual over the total number of claims from verdict sources.
Last 120 days

the-weekly-standard-logo.png

Weekly Standard

34 out of 34
100%
icon-snopes-square.png

Snopes

320 out of 330
97%
icon-factcheck-square.png

FactCheck.org

137 out of 149
92%
icon-politifact-square.png

Politifact

331 out of 397
83%
new_york_times.png

NYTimes

115 out of 140
82%
washington_post.png

WaPo

141 out of 189
75%

RealClearPolitics - Fact Check Review
So?

Wait. You don't like Hillary Clinton?

You probably shouldn't vote for her then

What's she running for again?

Clinton has set up two options for Trump.

Do not take action, and fight a long slow battle with these insiders.

Take action and go all or nothing.

You can’t lock her up for conspiracies.

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.
Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
You would have to be pretty stupid to think such a thing. Or ugly stupid.

Republicans have had unlimited taxpayer money for decades and they used every cent they could investigating Hillary. There are only a couple of possible outcomes:

1. Hillary is the most vetted woman in America and Republicans couldn't find a single thing.

2. Hillary is the smartest woman in America and despite all the evidence, she fooled Republicans into thinking they found nothing.

3. Republicans are the most inept people in America not being able to do anything to a guilty woman.

4. Republicans are monsters attacking an innocent woman for decades and attacking her family.

I go with number four.

If there is a deep state, it does not contain members of both parties. It simply could not, and function. So tell me, when the GOP was investigating Hillary, who did they rely on to gather the evidence against her?

Mark

Ken Starr. He bullied Anita Broaddrick into changing her story and accusing Bill Clinton of rape, with a guaranteed perjury charge and possible jail time if she refused to recant her Affidavit in the Jones Trial which said he never raped her, but the statute of limitations had run out on any rape charge. Broaddrick had changed her story twice since that night so reasonable doubt is her Affidavit, which was given without duress.

If the FBI was in the tank for Hillary, they sure didn’t show it. Everybody in America knew they were investigating Clinton. Nobody knew Trump was similarly under investigation because so many top Trump advisors and Trump himself, has so many ties with Russia.

More and more, what happened in 2013 when Trump went to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant and the Rusdians got a good up close look at what a tool he is and how useful he could be, they worked out this elaborate campaign strategy.

The first round of Mueller indictments of Russians centred around those who created the infrastructure they used to mask their identities and plant their propaganda. The second round of indictments was Trump’s staffers who were involved with the hacking and conspiracies except Roger Stone and Junior.

Stone has publically admitted to coordinating with both Gucifer and WikiLeaks and being in regular contact with them. When this stuff became public Trump stopped saying “no collusion” and switched to “collusion isn’t illegal” and “I knew nothing about this”.

Weissekberg, the accountant, reimbursed Michael Cohen $50,000 in cash for a campatechnical matters” from the Trump Corporation Trust
Except the server WASN’T ILLEGAL, nor was her possession of the material on it.

Snoopy-S.gif

Why then was it concealed, hidden from the government and contained top secret, classified material?

It was neither concealed nor hidden from the government. Everyone in government had her email address [email protected]. Does that look like a government email address to you?

So anyone who sent her an email was very aware that she was using a private server.

It was NEVER an issue when both of W’s Secretaries of State used private email. W had a private server in the White House. It’s not an issue now that Trump has installed a private server in the White House either.

The ONLY time use of a private server by members of any administration has been an issue, is when Hillary did it.

And no there was no top secret or sensitive information on her email but that’s because nobody sends truly sensitive information on such an insecure communications device as email.

The whole Clinton email Investigation was part of the overall witch hunt against the Clintons which yielded nothing. And in which the FBI knew it was being used for political purposes but such was their hatred of Clinton, Comey played right into it.

Quite a joke.

Had a server in the White House. That's not a government building? Who knew?

Millions of Confidential and Top Secret are transmitted by SECURED GOVERNMENT EMAIL daily. Which you know.

Saying the Clinton server wasn't hidden or secret from the government is foolish. That's been stated many, many times.

Why were there confidential and top-secret documents and emails on the home laptop of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner?

Please read my signature as well! Thank you so much!

Forum List

Back