Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish

So? Mueller also has numerous convictions under his belt.

None of which have anything, whatsoever, to do with President Donald Trump.

The convictions I cited of Clinton Cabal associates are all involved with the Clintons.

Try Scopes
Nope, nothing about it there —> www. scopes.com

The Obama administration placed immigrant children with human traffickers.

RATING
TRUE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
Ahh, “snopes.” I thought you meant scopes.

Snopes is a joke.

Fact vs. Opinion Checks
Number of claims considered factual over the total number of claims from verdict sources.
Last 120 days

the-weekly-standard-logo.png

Weekly Standard

34 out of 34
100%
icon-snopes-square.png

Snopes

320 out of 330
97%
icon-factcheck-square.png

FactCheck.org

137 out of 149
92%
icon-politifact-square.png

Politifact

331 out of 397
83%
new_york_times.png

NYTimes

115 out of 140
82%
washington_post.png

WaPo

141 out of 189
75%

RealClearPolitics - Fact Check Review
So?

Need the results explained to you? Really?

So? Mueller also has numerous convictions under his belt.

None of which have anything, whatsoever, to do with President Donald Trump.

The convictions I cited of Clinton Cabal associates are all involved with the Clintons.
They involved people who worked with trump — just as the people you cited worked with the Clintons.

Nope, nothing about it there —> www. scopes.com

The Obama administration placed immigrant children with human traffickers.

RATING
TRUE

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/
Ahh, “snopes.” I thought you meant scopes.

Snopes is a joke.

Fact vs. Opinion Checks
Number of claims considered factual over the total number of claims from verdict sources.
Last 120 days

the-weekly-standard-logo.png

Weekly Standard

34 out of 34
100%
icon-snopes-square.png

Snopes

320 out of 330
97%
icon-factcheck-square.png

FactCheck.org

137 out of 149
92%
icon-politifact-square.png

Politifact

331 out of 397
83%
new_york_times.png

NYTimes

115 out of 140
82%
washington_post.png

WaPo

141 out of 189
75%

RealClearPolitics - Fact Check Review
So?

Need the results explained to you? Really?
You don’t know what the fuck is going on. :cuckoo:

You can’t lock her up for conspiracies.

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.

Gotcha. Not finding any evidence on Trump over two years of investigations just proves the conspiracy. We have lots of evidence on Hillary's crimes, proving there wasn't a conspiracy

This is an interesting article. I hope Trump takes the man's advice:

Years ago, I agreed to represent a client who wanted to bring a lawsuit against a particular department of the federal government.

Since the opposing counsel would be the U.S. Department of Justice, and with my being new to that game, I enlisted as co-counsel an accomplished federal litigator with extensive experience in dealing with the DOJ.

At one of our first meetings, I asked him, “What do you think are our odds of beating the DOJ?” I will never forget his response.

With a silent smile, he slowly nodded, looked down and scribbled something on a sheet of paper before handing it to me.

The text of his properly signed and dated memorandum to me contained only two words:

“You’re f--ked.”

Now, nearly 20 years later, that is the exact memo — or warning — I want to send to President Trump.

That is … unless he demonstrates soon a willingness to exercise his constitutionally delegated powers to terminate and remove the partisan factions within his Department of Justice that are either failing to use, or are intentionally misusing, their authority to unlawfully destroy his Presidency.

If he does not, I believe the abbreviated ineloquence of my former colleague’s memo could likely convey an accurate forecast of his fate.

The DOJ is an institution vested with formidable resources, including its authority over the FBI.

It is also often the beneficiary of a thinly veiled, yet presumed, allegiance with most of the federal courts in which its attorneys operate.

As a result, and given enough time, in most cases, the DOJ is empowered — via favorable rulings and otherwise — to access, manipulate and maneuver the federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures — not to mention witness testimony — in whatever ways it may deem necessary to ultimately bring most of those it targets to heel … perhaps, even including a President.

Unconstrained, those with such potentially unlimited power could easily go rogue and morph into a government unto to themselves.

Theoretically, however, that should not be possible. The Constitution empowers the people to elect a President to whom they give their proxy to keep it in check.

Yet, today we are witnessing this chain of authority being turned on its head and a President who seems — on the surface, anyway — to be doing little with the powers of his office to put it right.

In the course of Sessions’ apparent hibernation subsequent to his recusal, a good portion of his responsibility as a member of the President’s Cabinet to run the DOJ appears to have been handed off to his unlawfully conflicted Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who, in turn, has unlawfully delegated unfettered authority to an unlawfully conflicted Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to prosecute any crime he sees fit and who, in turn, has unlawfully abused that unfettered authority to unlawfully establish what is an unlawfully conflicted — not to mention unconstitutional — shadow Department of Justice.

Distilled to its essence — it is a creation of the corrupt — controlled by the corrupt — to protect the corrupt — by empowering the corrupt — to achieve but one corrupt purpose:

To stalk all allies, friends, relatives and associates of this nation’s duly elected President in the hope of removing that President from office before his Administration is able to fully discover, expose and prosecute the many felonies the corrupt have committed.
Fortunately mob rule doesn’t prevail in this country. You have investigating Clinton for ages and have yet to find anything criminal. That is the real witch-hunt.

Calling investigating Hillary a witch hunt? Isn't that sexist?

She's been shown to have lied and covered up for decades. You wouldn't consider film of her shooting someone proof of a crime

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.
Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
No, she hasn't. You fuckers have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 30+ years. If it was there we"d know.

We do know because 30 years of investigations have proven repeatedly how corrupt they are.

You didn't consider it evidence when a Democrat activist Clinton supporter said he assaulted her. That wasn't even worth looking at. That's what you are

Attacking Clinton isn't going to save Trump
attacking trump isn't a good party platform.

It is the same basic platform that has been used by both parties for the last 30 years

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
and pretty much why both parties suck anymore. the R's whined all during obamas tenure he was keeping them back and stopping their "progress" but now that they have control and a president saying DO IT, they failed several times over.

we really need to get everyone "out of the pool" and define what we as a country are going to do and work together to get it done. if i see a party work on that, i'm in.

Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
No, she hasn't. You fuckers have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 30+ years. If it was there we"d know.

We do know because 30 years of investigations have proven repeatedly how corrupt they are.

You didn't consider it evidence when a Democrat activist Clinton supporter said he assaulted her. That wasn't even worth looking at. That's what you are
Lol, that's because there was no evidence, just the lies that have become the GOP stock and trade

Hillary possibly erases some emails and Trump's minions want her incarcerated.

Trump signed contracts for people to work and then didn't pay them.

Trump's Foundation is a criminal organization.

His University was proven to be a scam.

Trump know's more Russians than Putin.

Thank God there is no evidence he deleted an email.

Lol, that's because there was no evidence, just the lies that have become the GOP stock and trade

A democrat activist is lying for the gop. Gotcha

Clinton
Clinton has set up two options for Trump.

Do not take action, and fight a long slow battle with these insiders.

Take action and go all or nothing.
Has done nothing. You folks are obsessed with her.

P

Proved what? Indictments for corruption? Convictions?

Seriously you need find a new scapegoat to distract from Trump.

P

Proved what? Indictments for corruption? Convictions?

Seriously you need find a new scapegoat to distract from Trump.

Coyote ---> :aug08_031:

The point is your double standard. Gawd you're an airhead. You should be silent and just make babies

Clinton
Clinton has set up two options for Trump.

Do not take action, and fight a long slow battle with these insiders.

Take action and go all or nothing.
Has done nothing. You folks are obsessed with her.
and the left seems obsessed with ignoring what she did in fact do and attacking trump for what they feel he MAY HAVE done.

very strange world we live in these days.

This is an interesting article. I hope Trump takes the man's advice:

Years ago, I agreed to represent a client who wanted to bring a lawsuit against a particular department of the federal government.

Since the opposing counsel would be the U.S. Department of Justice, and with my being new to that game, I enlisted as co-counsel an accomplished federal litigator with extensive experience in dealing with the DOJ.

At one of our first meetings, I asked him, “What do you think are our odds of beating the DOJ?” I will never forget his response.

With a silent smile, he slowly nodded, looked down and scribbled something on a sheet of paper before handing it to me.

The text of his properly signed and dated memorandum to me contained only two words:

“You’re f--ked.”

Now, nearly 20 years later, that is the exact memo — or warning — I want to send to President Trump.

That is … unless he demonstrates soon a willingness to exercise his constitutionally delegated powers to terminate and remove the partisan factions within his Department of Justice that are either failing to use, or are intentionally misusing, their authority to unlawfully destroy his Presidency.

If he does not, I believe the abbreviated ineloquence of my former colleague’s memo could likely convey an accurate forecast of his fate.

The DOJ is an institution vested with formidable resources, including its authority over the FBI.

It is also often the beneficiary of a thinly veiled, yet presumed, allegiance with most of the federal courts in which its attorneys operate.

As a result, and given enough time, in most cases, the DOJ is empowered — via favorable rulings and otherwise — to access, manipulate and maneuver the federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures — not to mention witness testimony — in whatever ways it may deem necessary to ultimately bring most of those it targets to heel … perhaps, even including a President.

Unconstrained, those with such potentially unlimited power could easily go rogue and morph into a government unto to themselves.

Theoretically, however, that should not be possible. The Constitution empowers the people to elect a President to whom they give their proxy to keep it in check.

Yet, today we are witnessing this chain of authority being turned on its head and a President who seems — on the surface, anyway — to be doing little with the powers of his office to put it right.

In the course of Sessions’ apparent hibernation subsequent to his recusal, a good portion of his responsibility as a member of the President’s Cabinet to run the DOJ appears to have been handed off to his unlawfully conflicted Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who, in turn, has unlawfully delegated unfettered authority to an unlawfully conflicted Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to prosecute any crime he sees fit and who, in turn, has unlawfully abused that unfettered authority to unlawfully establish what is an unlawfully conflicted — not to mention unconstitutional — shadow Department of Justice.

Distilled to its essence — it is a creation of the corrupt — controlled by the corrupt — to protect the corrupt — by empowering the corrupt — to achieve but one corrupt purpose:

To stalk all allies, friends, relatives and associates of this nation’s duly elected President in the hope of removing that President from office before his Administration is able to fully discover, expose and prosecute the many felonies the corrupt have committed.

Mr Bart--------->

1. She DID break the law, so can be prosecuted. Dragon is leading you down a prim prose path. The server has NOTHING to do with it, but rather how SHE handled classified information.

2. While the article was exemplary, how would you go about prosecuting her, when ON PURPOSE, almost all the witnesses were given immunity? (why? Ask the DOJ for their EXCUSE, but everyone including the Leftists on here know the real reason, which is exactly why they are all so confident)

3. Could they prosecute her? Yes they could, but to do so, they would have to drag Obama into it since he also e-mailed her at the private addy. If you are using your head, you know this is NEVER going to happen specifically because of that reason.

4. You think Sessions is a woos, and you would be wrong on that if the reason you believe it is so, is because he won't prosecute Hilly for the e-mails. (now recusing himself? That is a different story) While MOST prosecutors believe that prosecuting Hilly for this transgression would be a slam dunk, it would cost massive political capital to do it considering; as I said, Obama would be dragged into it.

5. Face it squarely, ANYONE who received immunity along with Hilly, are going to skate on this one, period!

6. Now, that doesn't mean that those who gave the immunity can NOT be prosecuted for malfeasance, or at least pulled through the court of public opinion, and figuratively tarred and feathered.

CONCLUSION---------> The e-mail scandal needs to go away, it really does. If they get Hilly, it won't be for that because of Obama. Anybody who thinks it is worth it to get Hilly and bring Obama in, is opening a very bad can of worms. I think Obama SUCKED, but he was our President, and we can NOT hog tie any President in the future, for things they did in office in a slightly grey area. ALL of our Presidents did things under the radar that would be considered QUESTIONABLE, and regardless if they did it for personal, political, or did it because they believed it was what was best for the country at the time, we need leave it alone. History will judge them, not us!

With all that being said, if we want Hilly in court, there are many, many, MANY other things that were downright shady. Were they illegal? I dunno, possibly, or maybe even probably. But either way, she will be politically destroyed by them if what/how they did things comes out. That is what we should concentrate on, things that CAN be prosecuted or proven as legal, but downright corrupt, along with being against her public persona, as a good Democrat, for the little guy.

At the time he was elected, I said Trump should have fired EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HIRED OR PROMOTED BY OBAMA.

He needs to fire Sessions and throw him the fuck out of the country along with Mueller and Rosenstein. They staged a coup against him, he HAS to move against them one and all.

I would go back to Dubya and Clinton. Many of the bad people been there for years and years.

Forum List

Back