Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish

You can’t lock her up for conspiracies.

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.

You mean like illegal possession of confidential government information on an illegal, hidden, personal server, along with discarding 30,000+ emails which were also government property?

Except the server WASN’T ILLEGAL, nor was her possession of the material on it. The law prohibiting government employees from using private servers was passed after Obama’s re-election and Clinton’s departure from the State Department.

This prohibition on private servers for government employees hasn’t stopped the Trump Administration from installing them in the White House, or for using the private server for “private confidential government information”

The Clinton server most certainly wasn’t hidden or secret. The email address, which was not a government addy, told everyone who emailed her it was not a government server. The 2013 law Congress passed most definitely seem to be a response to Clinton’s use of her private server.

And not all of the emails on that private server were government property.

She deleted subpoenaed emails. You know, bc she had nothing to hide.

She deleted personal e-mails that she had a right to do. Here is what Comey said about it.

"
I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

It could also be that some of the additional work-related e-mails we recovered were among those deleted as “personal” by Secretary Clinton’s lawyers when they reviewed and sorted her e-mails for production in 2014.

The lawyers doing the sorting for Secretary Clinton in 2014 did not individually read the content of all of her e-mails, as we did for those available to us; instead, they relied on header information and used search terms to try to find all work-related e-mails among the reportedly more than 60,000 total e-mails remaining on Secretary Clinton’s personal system in 2014. It is highly likely their search terms missed some work-related e-mails, and that we later found them, for example, in the mailboxes of other officials or in the slack space of a server."

As you know, Hillary Clinton has no right to make the decision on which emails she can delete nor does she have a right to have a personal, hidden server unknown to the government who owns everything it contained.

For your edification.

Here's more of the transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right?

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.

You mean like illegal possession of confidential government information on an illegal, hidden, personal server, along with discarding 30,000+ emails which were also government property?

Except the server WASN’T ILLEGAL, nor was her possession of the material on it. The law prohibiting government employees from using private servers was passed after Obama’s re-election and Clinton’s departure from the State Department.

This prohibition on private servers for government employees hasn’t stopped the Trump Administration from installing them in the White House, or for using the private server for “private confidential government information”

The Clinton server most certainly wasn’t hidden or secret. The email address, which was not a government addy, told everyone who emailed her it was not a government server. The 2013 law Congress passed most definitely seem to be a response to Clinton’s use of her private server.

She deleted personal e-mails that she had a right to do. Here is what Comey said about it.

"
I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

It could also be that some of the additional work-related e-mails we recovered were among those deleted as “personal” by Secretary Clinton’s lawyers when they reviewed and sorted her e-mails for production in 2014.

The lawyers doing the sorting for Secretary Clinton in 2014 did not individually read the content of all of her e-mails, as we did for those available to us; instead, they relied on header information and used search terms to try to find all work-related e-mails among the reportedly more than 60,000 total e-mails remaining on Secretary Clinton’s personal system in 2014. It is highly likely their search terms missed some work-related e-mails, and that we later found them, for example, in the mailboxes of other officials or in the slack space of a server."

As you know, Hillary Clinton has no right to make the decision on which emails she can delete nor does she have a right to have a personal, hidden server unknown to the government who owns everything it contained.

For your edification.

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

3 years ago DOJ established she could delete personal emails. Powell, Bush, Rice, Cheney and many others did the same thing to their 22 million emails

This is an interesting article. I hope Trump takes the man's advice:

Years ago, I agreed to represent a client who wanted to bring a lawsuit against a particular department of the federal government.

Since the opposing counsel would be the U.S. Department of Justice, and with my being new to that game, I enlisted as co-counsel an accomplished federal litigator with extensive experience in dealing with the DOJ.

At one of our first meetings, I asked him, “What do you think are our odds of beating the DOJ?” I will never forget his response.

With a silent smile, he slowly nodded, looked down and scribbled something on a sheet of paper before handing it to me.

The text of his properly signed and dated memorandum to me contained only two words:

“You’re f--ked.”

Now, nearly 20 years later, that is the exact memo — or warning — I want to send to President Trump.

That is … unless he demonstrates soon a willingness to exercise his constitutionally delegated powers to terminate and remove the partisan factions within his Department of Justice that are either failing to use, or are intentionally misusing, their authority to unlawfully destroy his Presidency.

If he does not, I believe the abbreviated ineloquence of my former colleague’s memo could likely convey an accurate forecast of his fate.

The DOJ is an institution vested with formidable resources, including its authority over the FBI.

It is also often the beneficiary of a thinly veiled, yet presumed, allegiance with most of the federal courts in which its attorneys operate.

As a result, and given enough time, in most cases, the DOJ is empowered — via favorable rulings and otherwise — to access, manipulate and maneuver the federal laws, rules, regulations and procedures — not to mention witness testimony — in whatever ways it may deem necessary to ultimately bring most of those it targets to heel … perhaps, even including a President.

Unconstrained, those with such potentially unlimited power could easily go rogue and morph into a government unto to themselves.

Theoretically, however, that should not be possible. The Constitution empowers the people to elect a President to whom they give their proxy to keep it in check.

Yet, today we are witnessing this chain of authority being turned on its head and a President who seems — on the surface, anyway — to be doing little with the powers of his office to put it right.

In the course of Sessions’ apparent hibernation subsequent to his recusal, a good portion of his responsibility as a member of the President’s Cabinet to run the DOJ appears to have been handed off to his unlawfully conflicted Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who, in turn, has unlawfully delegated unfettered authority to an unlawfully conflicted Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, to prosecute any crime he sees fit and who, in turn, has unlawfully abused that unfettered authority to unlawfully establish what is an unlawfully conflicted — not to mention unconstitutional — shadow Department of Justice.

Distilled to its essence — it is a creation of the corrupt — controlled by the corrupt — to protect the corrupt — by empowering the corrupt — to achieve but one corrupt purpose:

To stalk all allies, friends, relatives and associates of this nation’s duly elected President in the hope of removing that President from office before his Administration is able to fully discover, expose and prosecute the many felonies the corrupt have committed.
It doesn't matter if Trump takes his advice. The department of Justice will not take Trump's advice. So, dead on the vine....

Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
No, she hasn't. You fuckers have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 30+ years. If it was there we"d know.
Your dog and pony shows were never any type of investigation. Spare me your indignation... Were not that stupid.

Ken Starr would beg to differ.

The problem is that when you make shit up about people, and then try to convict them of the stuff you made up, it never works.

Republicans have been making stuff up about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. CBS interviewed Gennifer Flowers before his first election. Then they get the taxpayers to fund an investigation going based on the rumours they started.

Ken Starr knew his job was to “get the Clintons”, and he promised he would. Six years and $100 million dollars later he had a lie about a blow job. Puppyshit. A small steaming pile of it.

Trey Gowdy knew his job was to keep Hillary from getting elected. To drag her name through the mud for as long as possible in the run up to the election.

The Clintons have never been charged with corruption because they’re not corrupt. There were no scandals during the Clinton Administration, just as there were no real scandals on the Obama Administration. There was just the stuff Republicans made up, like the IRS asking questions of right wing political groups requested non-profit status.

The same cannot be said of the Trump Administration.
The Clintons are above the law you dumbass

"

For your edification.

3 years ago DOJ established she could delete personal emails. Powell, Bush, Rice, Cheney and many others did the same thing to their 22 million emails
Not when they are under subpoena, you fucking dumbass.

"

For your edification.

I love that exchange between Gowdy and Comey. It shows the lengths that Gowdy was prepared to go to try to slander Hillary Clinton and that James Comey adamantly refused to say Nrs Clinton was lying.

"

For your edification.

I love that exchange between Gowdy and Comey. It shows the lengths that Gowdy was prepared to go to try to slander Hillary Clinton and that James Comey adamantly refused to say Nrs Clinton was lying.
Comey was enumerating the crimes that Clinton had committed, and you love it?

"

For your edification.

Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena.
FBI investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”

"

For your edification.

Once again since it must be difficult for you to comprehend.

###

What part is not clear to you?

"

For your edification.

Once again since it must be difficult for you to comprehend.

###

What part is not clear to you?
I don’t have a lot to show for the last seven years
5c8l7ujqit011.png

"

For your edification.

Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena.
FBI investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”
That doesn't matter. Once the subpoena is issued, deleting them instantly became illegal. By the "FBI," you mean Comey and Strozk. All that shows is that you're complicit in obstructing justice, along with them.

"

For your edification.

That doesn't matter. Once the subpoena is issued, deleting them instantly became illegal. By the "FBI," you mean Comey and Strozk. All that shows is that you're complicit in obstructing justice, along with them.
You are not getting this. Trump has already asked his DOJ to go after Hillary. And they have already told him to go pound sand.

33000 emails?

One deleted email should be enough to put someone in prison for life.

I say we give her a deal, one year per email. She will come out looking like Nancy Pelosi.

"

For your edification.

Once the subpoena is issued, deleting them instantly became illegal.

Not in any way, dope.
Your lying depravity knows no bounds.

A subpoena doesn't apply to documents that no longer exist.

Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
Qanon conspiracies aren’t crimes, nutty buddy
You have to wonder about a guy who is proud to have the word "anal" in his forum name.
Why am I never surprised to see what you wonder about?

For your edification.

You are not getting this. Trump has already asked his DOJ to go after Hillary. And they have already told him to go pound sand.
That will change after he fires Sessions, but he should simply order Sessions to do it now.

For your edification.

Once the subpoena is issued, deleting them instantly became illegal.

Not in any way, dope.
Your lying depravity knows no bounds.

A subpoena doesn't apply to documents that no longer exist.
They did exist.

Qanon conspiracies aren’t crimes, nutty buddy
You have to wonder about a guy who is proud to have the word "anal" in his forum name.
Why am I never surprised to see what you wonder about?
Because you're an imbecile?

Forum List

Back