Memo to President Trump: Prosecute Hillary Clinton or Perish

You can’t lock her up for conspiracies.

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.
Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
No, she hasn't. You fuckers have been trying to get something on the Clintons for 30+ years. If it was there we"d know.
Your dog and pony shows were never any type of investigation. Spare me your indignation... Were not that stupid.

Ken Starr would beg to differ.

The problem is that when you make shit up about people, and then try to convict them of the stuff you made up, it never works.

Republicans have been making stuff up about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. CBS interviewed Gennifer Flowers before his first election. Then they get the taxpayers to fund an investigation going based on the rumours they started.

Ken Starr knew his job was to “get the Clintons”, and he promised he would. Six years and $100 million dollars later he had a lie about a blow job. Puppyshit. A small steaming pile of it.

Trey Gowdy knew his job was to keep Hillary from getting elected. To drag her name through the mud for as long as possible in the run up to the election.

The Clintons have never been charged with corruption because they’re not corrupt. There were no scandals during the Clinton Administration, just as there were no real scandals on the Obama Administration. There was just the stuff Republicans made up, like the IRS asking questions of right wing political groups requested non-profit status.

The same cannot be said of the Trump Administration.

At the time he was elected, I said Trump should have fired EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HIRED OR PROMOTED BY OBAMA.

He needs to fire Sessions and throw him the fuck out of the country along with Mueller and Rosenstein. They staged a coup against him, he HAS to move against them one and all.
why do you trust a man who was friends with the people you hate so much all his life ? Worse he praises Americas number one enemy? He is more of a crook than Hillary can dream of...I wouldnt leave my car keys with him let alone hand him the control of the nuclear button.

You can only lock her up for doing things like violating the Constitution or obstructing justice or well you know things Trump does.
Hillary has committed numerous crimes that can put her away for the rest of her life.
You would have to be pretty stupid to think such a thing. Or ugly stupid.

Republicans have had unlimited taxpayer money for decades and they used every cent they could investigating Hillary. There are only a couple of possible outcomes:

1. Hillary is the most vetted woman in America and Republicans couldn't find a single thing.

2. Hillary is the smartest woman in America and despite all the evidence, she fooled Republicans into thinking they found nothing.

3. Republicans are the most inept people in America not being able to do anything to a guilty woman.

4. Republicans are monsters attacking an innocent woman for decades and attacking her family.

I go with number four.

Hillary Clinton told everyone on Earth she was going to be President... she even hired the hall to hold the celebration party...

The voters left her standing at the altar in a million dollar wedding gown...

The longer she has to live with that, the better I like it.

At the time he was elected, I said Trump should have fired EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HIRED OR PROMOTED BY OBAMA.

He needs to fire Sessions and throw him the fuck out of the country along with Mueller and Rosenstein. They staged a coup against him, he HAS to move against them one and all.

He did all of the above. Everyone who is involved in this investigation is a Trump appointee fulfilling their duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

That includes the President of the United States if they are so assigned.
Big fat lie.

You would have to be pretty stupid to think such a thing. Or ugly stupid.

Republicans have had unlimited taxpayer money for decades and they used every cent they could investigating Hillary. There are only a couple of possible outcomes:

1. Hillary is the most vetted woman in America and Republicans couldn't find a single thing.

2. Hillary is the smartest woman in America and despite all the evidence, she fooled Republicans into thinking they found nothing.

3. Republicans are the most inept people in America not being able to do anything to a guilty woman.

4. Republicans are monsters attacking an innocent woman for decades and attacking her family.

I go with number four.

If there is a deep state, it does not contain members of both parties. It simply could not, and function. So tell me, when the GOP was investigating Hillary, who did they rely on to gather the evidence against her?

Mark

Any day now.....
Any day now.....
Any day now.....
Any day now.....

He did all of the above. Everyone who is involved in this investigation is a Trump appointee fulfilling their duty to uphold the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

That includes the President of the United States if they are so assigned.
Big fat lie.

Says the guy who believes every stinking lie Trump has every told.

You couldn’t find a clue even if you were standing in a field full of clues covered in clue musk.

A dictator can do that if he wants. Vote in November.
Obama sure ordered a whole mess of illegal things.. He and his staff are all complicit in treason..

You mean like selling weapons to our enemy to fund an illegal war?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Qanon conspiracies aren’t crimes, nutty buddy
violating the Espionage Act is a crime, numskull, and she's guilty of multiple counts.

A dictator can do that if he wants. Vote in November.
Obama sure ordered a whole mess of illegal things.. He and his staff are all complicit in treason..

You mean like selling weapons to our enemy to fund an illegal war?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fast N Furious

Forum List

Back