Memorial Thread For LoveBear's Brother

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This song goes out to LoveBear & his family. So sorry for the loss of your brother, LoveBear.

[ame=http://youtu.be/JRPoJRm4hNg]Mercy Me - HomeSick with Lyrics HD - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone else who wants to put up songs, poems, scriptures a psalm - please join in. Our brother is hurting and we need to surround him and his family with lots of hugs and love.

Psalm 34: 17 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart.

Pslam 39: 7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? My hope is in thee.

Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows.

The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside still waters

He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for his names sake.

Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil

for thou art with me
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
thou anointest my head with oil
my cup runneth over

Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell
in the house of the Lord
Forever.

Amen

Jesus has a very special place in his heart for Mothers. It is written: John 19: 19 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary and the wife of Cleophas and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he said unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then he said to his disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his home. I pray the Lords presence rain down upon her tonight. Thats she knows he is there with her. This song is for her.

[ame=http://youtu.be/74CNUExD4I8]Here With Me - MercyMe - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus has a very special place in his heart for Mothers. It is written: John 19: 19 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary and the wife of Cleophas and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he said unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then he said to his disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his home. I pray the Lords presence rain down upon her tonight. Thats she knows he is there with her. This song is for her.

Here With Me - MercyMe - YouTube

Father,

I lift this precious woman up to you tonight and ask you that you visit her in her hour of sorrow that she may feel the same comfort you gave to your own mother at your death on Calvary's tree. Lord, I pray you would show her that you are saving all of her tears in a bottle and that one day she is going to be reunited with her son and on that day you are going to wipe away every tear from her eye.

That she will never again be separated from him and that the reunion you have in store for her will be more than she could ever hope for or imagine. Father, I ask that you show her the glory of heaven in her dreams that she may know your majesty, your beauty and your faithfulness to care for her son because you love him too. Let her know that he is safe in your arms. Remove all fear, doubt and guilt the enemy tries to send her way. Give her a blessed assurance of your grace, mercy and love for her son.

I ask that you send angels now to emcamp about her - to minister to her - songs in the night - that you pour out your healing balm of Gilead upon her broken heart and that you let her know that you came to heal the broken hearted, to bind up the wounds of this separation.

I thank you, O God! That though weeping may endure for a night, joy cometh in the morning and our morning is even now on the horizon! We give you praise for the Comforter and know you are sending thy precious Holy Spirit to her even now.

In Jesus Name I thank you,

Amen.

Poem for a mother whose lost her son

I held him safe within my womb
And kissed him in the birthing room
I held his hand in sickness too
And now I don't know what to do

My son, my child, my flesh and bone
Has died and left me all alone
And in the night when no one sees
I cry and end up on my knees

I cry to God and ask Him why
My precious son he had to die
And when the morning light appears
That's one more night I've spent in tears

And as the years they slip away
I learn to live just day by day
I turn to God who was so far
I look to where the answers are

I put my hand into His hand
He pulls me up and now I stand
I hear my Father say to me
'My Son He died upon a tree

I know the pain that mothers feel
When life turns black and robs and steals
And takes a portion of your heart
And tears your very soul apart'

Oh Lord I pray, please make me whole
Replace the joy that life has stole
This pain, this loss, is part of me
But still I'm longing to be free

I choose to walk out through the door
And melancholy reigns no more
I leave behind the shades of grey
To walk in light, to kneel and pray

' Come to me child, I've heard your cry
I saw your tears when your child died
Rest in me and find your peace
Replace your pain and find release'

Despite the fact we had to part
You still live on within my heart
There'll never be a day go by
A tear wont fall from your mother's eye

Frank McEleny

Last edited:
So sorry for your lost brother,its hard.but it will get better,I used to have two brothers on this earth,it will get better.

This song is for Lovebears.
[ame=http://youtu.be/GVcFb8e4obY]Letter From Heaven by Tim Shetler ( Original Song ) Video - YouTube[/ame]

Please, please.. don't listen to this song if you don't want to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dPJQ8Jve1E]There is a day by PHATFISH - YouTube[/ame]

I found these songs on the internet:

“Where I Belong” – Building 429
“Ain’t No Grave” – Selah
“Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)” – Chris Tomlin
“Indescribable” – Chris Tomlin
“I Can Only Imagine” – Mercy Me
“I Will Rise” – Chris Tomlin
“There Will Be A Day” – Jeremy Camp
“Cry Out To Jesus” – Third Day
“In The Blink of An Eye” – Mercy Me
“With Hope” – Steven Curtis Chapman

This song goes out to LoveBear & his family. So sorry for the loss of your brother, LoveBear.

Mercy Me - HomeSick with Lyrics HD - YouTube

Anyone else who wants to put up songs, poems, scriptures a psalm - please join in. Our brother is hurting and we need to surround him and his family with lots of hugs and love.
Thank you for this kind thread.. It has been a real emotional few days and today is very hard because it would have been my dads 73rd birthday. The only comfort is my dad is not alone now he can celebrate with my brother in heaven

I can only say I am going through the same thing. There are good days and bad days. Grief seems to be a process and it's very individual.

If you need someone to talk to who understands it PM me.

I lost my cousin, dad and sister this year, my sister was a suicide june 10th 2013.

I am still in grief and can understand what you are going through.

Lovebears65,

I lost my stepsister, my mother, my stepmother and another person and other people in my life aren't getting any younger.
If you ever want to talk, I'll listen, Lord willing.

Chuck

Mercy Me - HomeSick with Lyrics HD - YouTube

Thank you for this kind thread.. It has been a real emotional few days and today is very hard because it would have been my dads 73rd birthday. The only comfort is my dad is not alone now he can celebrate with my brother in heaven

Hi, I want you to know that I am continuing to pray for you,Lovebears. Tonight the Lord put you and your family on my heart. I have a song for you that I know the Lord wants you to listen to so that you will be reminded of his great for love you and that he is holding you and your family in this time. I didn't put it up earlier as I could not find it. I believe that was divine providence because right now is the time you need to be reminded of this. After time passes and everyone goes home and you are left with a pain and a brokenness still lingering in your heart that only God can comfort. I'll put the song up for you now.
- Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back