Memorial to Holocaust Survivors Toppled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jews, the Christians had zero problems destroying other civilizations statues of pagan deities..Have you all complained about that yet?
Democrats are literally here justifying these actions.

The Democrat party has literally become a domestic terrorist organization bent on the fundamental transformation of America. They aid, abet, and encourage terrorism against Americans.

If you're Jewish and vote for Democrats, it's literally like voting for nazis.
Do you actually think Jews are invulnerable to mental illness?

The Jews, the Christians had zero problems destroying other civilizations statues of pagan deities..Have you all complained about that yet?

:link::link::link::link::link:

And not from 200 years ago.

Oh I see, it has to yesterday's news for it to matter. Because to you history doesn't matter. Yet, yesterday is history...

Poor little dumb ass commie, you can't judge long dead generations by todays standards, they lived in different times. You fucking commies are just like the Taliban, you want to destroy anything that has gone before. History reminds us of our prior mistakes so we don't repeat them. That seems to be a lesson you commies have yet to learn.

Most of them have no idea what capitalism or communism is
You mean the pagans who were sacrificing their children?
No...zero problems with that.
They see those pagans as past Democrats practicing abortion

The Democrat party has literally become a domestic terrorist organization bent on the fundamental transformation of America. They aid, abet, and encourage terrorism against Americans.

TDS is powerful

Would Jews sacrifice everything they have and relive the holocaust just to hurt trump? Maybe...

Oh so you admit that this destruction is an attack on our civilization. Good to know.
No, it is not an attack on our civilization because we played genocide with the natives not the Jews or the people's of Europe.

Oh so you admit that this destruction is an attack on our civilization. Good to know.
Democrats live a lie, but sometimes, on accident, they mess up and tell the truth.
I'll tell that to a democrat when I see one...The destruction of statues by humans is a never ending cycle get used to it.

TDS is powerful

Would Jews sacrifice everything they have and relive the holocaust just to hurt trump? Maybe...
I think when push comes to shove they are just as protective of their assets and property as any Conservative.
But they love to talk bullshit.

Democrats live a lie, but sometimes, on accident, they mess up and tell the truth.
I'll tell that to a democrat when I see one...The destruction of statues by humans is a never ending cycle get used to it.

Am I the only one who'd like to slap Moonglow less you'd feel badly afterwards cuz he'd break like glass?

No, it is not an attack on our civilization because we played genocide with the natives not the Jews or the people's of Europe.
Yet Trump has done much for Native Americans. Guess you ignore that, as everything else.

These bottom feeding assholes have no sense of history at all.

They know exactly what they're doing. They're probing to see what they can get away with and how far they can go before someone from the opposing political faction fights back. So far they've gotten away murder.

I have!!!

The Christians completely destroyed my religion and all relics thereto. The only thing remaining that the Christians didn't destroy is the name of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Otherwise, they destroyed it all.

(Tuesday = Tyr's Day - the goddess of single combat)
(Wednesday = Woden's Day [Woden is the Anglo-Saxon pronunciation of Odin])
(Thursday = Thor's Day)
(Friday = Freya's Day - Odin's wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back