Memorializing Obama

Very scary that Obama was ever elected. Curious as to the emails the corrupt, douchebag democrats sent each other during that time.

The explanation is here:

H.L. Mencken is credited with the famous quote “No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

That explains your years of subscribing to the Limbaugh Letter.

Obama. Greatest president since Bill Clinton.

hqdefault.jpg

That's a mighty low bar.

lol, Bush didn't clear it. McCain and Romney couldn't even get to it.

Damn if Oblama didn't get to increase the debt 180% like Reagan, then he'd be a true hero of the right..

Here's the difference, you moron....
Reagan saved the world from the blight of communism, and gave America a golden age....

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age. Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class. The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”
How Capitalism Will Save Us

Obama presided over the worst economic recovery in history.

+ Taken over the Internet and gave away - If you like your Internet you
can keep it!

I see you are using Oblama's personal internet service, for free, except you have to pay those license holding bastards a fee to use it..

Damn if Oblama didn't get to increase the debt 180% like Reagan, then he'd be a true hero of the right..

Reagan saved the world from the blight of communism, and gave America a golden age....

“Between the early 1980s and 2007 we lived in an economic Golden Age. Never before have so many people advanced so far economically in so short a period of time as they have during the last 25 years. Until the credit crisis, 70 million people a year were joining the middle class. The U.S. kicked off this long boom with the economic reforms of Ronald Reagan, particularly his enormous income tax cuts. We burst from the economic stagnation of the 1970s into a dynamic, innovative, high-tech-oriented economy. Even in recent years the much-maligned U.S. did well. Between year-end 2002 and year-end 2007 U.S. growth exceeded the entire size of China's economy.”

Reagan didn't give us anything but a larger debt, and you can't seem to admit it...He also gave us unconstitutional laws to fight his own personal battle with drugs..He also gave amnesty to 2.3 million illegals..hell of a guy to play hero worship to..
The tax cuts were for the rich, and an increase for poorer folks...He also sold or traded items to fund Iran and their quest for a nuke...

You're just upset that he was a pretty damn good president when it's all said and done.

A total an unmitigated failure as a President, and an invidious back-stabbing snake as a human being.

I certainly invite you to either prove otherwise, or to admit you are simply trying to hide your embarrassment for supporting such a low-life.

Prove otherwise? How about you prove YOUR accusations.
You would still believe Bubba, if not for the stained blue dress. That should tell you something, but it won't.

Do you think that dress will be in the Smithsonian some day?

While Bush gave it to us..

The most enduring aspect of President Obama's legacy?

Conservatives have raised hyperbole to new, dizzying heights! According to those mouth breathers, President Obama DESTROYED everything he touched. Like King Midas in reverse, if you ask today's un-nuanced Conservative, Obama turned the skies to poison and the sea to fire.

This was the man you're side claimed was God.

Now the best you can do is claim that criticism is hyperbolic.

I certainly invite you to either prove otherwise, or to admit you are simply trying to hide your embarrassment for supporting such a low-life.
See! Hyperbole!

Dear Lord but you're predictable.

Conservatives have raised hyperbole to new, dizzying heights! According to those mouth breathers, President Obama DESTROYED everything he touched. Like King Midas in reverse, if you ask today's un-nuanced Conservative, Obama turned the skies to poison and the sea to fire.

See! Hyperbole!

1. So....give the opportunity to prove other than as I posted about the dirt-eating low-life this crypto-Islamist has turned out to be, you punted.
The only conclusion possible it that...as always...I am 100% correct and accurate...and you, the very opposite

2. "This was the man you're side claimed was God."
You must mean this:

a. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

b. "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."
"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

You dopes aren't saying that anymore, are you.

The only hope for you is seppuku.
Don't put it off.

See! Hyperbole!

1. So....give the opportunity to prove other than as I posted about the dirt-eating low-life this crypto-Islamist has turned out to be, you punted.
The only conclusion possible it that...as always...I am 100% correct and accurate...and you, the very opposite

You must mean this:

a. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’ “ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."

Don't put it off.
^^^^^^^^^

You're criticizing me for not refuting your hyperbole?

Shouldn't you be more careful waddling around out in that ledge?

See! Hyperbole!

You must mean this:

Don't put it off.
^^^^^^^^^

then go for it, disprove the points in the OP.

Reagan didn't give us anything but a larger debt, and you can't seem to admit it...He also gave us unconstitutional laws to fight his own personal battle with drugs..He also gave amnesty to 2.3 million illegals..hell of a guy to play hero worship to..
The tax cuts were for the rich, and an increase for poorer folks...He also sold or traded items to fund Iran and their quest for a nuke...
One of those items being cocaine.

Obama will get a Memorial built for him in Washington D.C. and Nixon, Reagan and both Bush's will never get one. Trump might get one but someone will have to buy a chunk of land to put it on and pay for it to be installed on private property. Just like his presidency, it would never be accepted as legitimate. Hell, they probably would have to put it on Russian Embassy property.

See! Hyperbole!

You must mean this:

Don't put it off.
^^^^^^^^^

"You're criticizing me for not refuting your hyperbole?"

Which of this is my hyperbole???

See! Hyperbole!

You must mean this:

Don't put it off.
^^^^^^^^^

then go for it, disprove the points in the OP.

Don't hold your breath

Obama will get a Memorial built for him in Washington D.C. and Nixon, Reagan and both Bush's will never get one. Trump might get one but someone will have to buy a chunk of land to put it on and pay for it to be installed on private property. Just like his presidency, it would never be accepted as legitimate. Hell, they probably would have to put it on Russian Embassy property.

Obama Ahead of Buchanan....

One of those items being cocaine.
And now you know why Noriega was put away for life, with no visitors, ever....

Forum List

Back