🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate General, wife

I don't believe in ghost, but if they are real. I hope the ghosts of these two haunt all the supporters for the rest of their lives.
Don't know anything about Mrs. Forrest, but Mr. Forrest never had a chance at ghosthood. He went straight to hell and has been burning their ever since he took his last breath. His ticket to the redemption interview was revoked long before he died.
Typical totalitarian mentality. Sitting in judgement deciding who goes to Heaven, who goes to Hell. It clearly reflects you authoritarian mindset. That's why you want to eliminate all opposition without considering any merit or validity of the opposing thoughts.
When did I say who was going to heaven or hell in that post?
Do you have Camp on ignore? I am addressing him. This is the second reply from you to my posts that were answering or refuting that guy's bullshit.
Sorry I thought you were talking to me.

I don't believe in ghost, but if they are real. I hope the ghosts of these two haunt all the supporters for the rest of their lives.
Don't know anything about Mrs. Forrest, but Mr. Forrest never had a chance at ghosthood. He went straight to hell and has been burning their ever since he took his last breath. His ticket to the redemption interview was revoked long before he died.
Typical totalitarian mentality. Sitting in judgement deciding who goes to Heaven, who goes to Hell. It clearly reflects you authoritarian mindset. That's why you want to eliminate all opposition without considering any merit or validity of the opposing thoughts.
I will gladly take full credit for saying Forrest went to hell for being an evil and horrible human being.
Ah.. I believe that. You would take credit being Buddha himself. You just don't want to take credit for trying to revise history

I wonder how long it's going to take for them to rename Washington & Lee University in Lexington Va. . While they are at it they can rename everything in the town that's named after Stonewall Jackson including the cemetery. When is the book burning going to start?

Give them time, they'll get around to it.

Here in my state, a leftist high school teacher is demanding the school he teaches at be renamed.
It's Woodrow Wilson High School :cuckoo:.

Good God. What's next??

Could these idiots possibly be more idiotic then they already are??

That man and his wife have been buried there for how long? And now someone wants to dig them up??

Talk about fucking idiots bowing to political correctness. Good Lord.

Ghost don't come from hell. Ghost are souls that are stuck in the limbo between heaven and hell. They are confused and lost souls.

I thought those were democrats? :eek:
Or maybe they just vote that way......
image003.jpg

I will gladly take full credit for saying Forrest went to hell for being an evil and horrible human being.
Ah.. I believe that. You would take credit being Buddha himself. You just don't want to take credit for trying to revise history
How is the moving of the bodies revising history?

What page you are on in Alinsky's handbook? Asking the same fucking question over and over again in tandem with your comrades is boring the least. Go find some other readings to do, maybe you learn more than how to be a provocateur.

What page you are on in Alinsky's handbook? Asking the same fucking question over and over again in tandem with your comrades is boring the least. Go find some other readings to do, maybe you learn more than how to be a provocateur.
answer it and i'll stop asking. if you can't answer, maybe you don't have the point you think you do.
so it should be rather simple. how do you feel history is being revised?

After Chairman Mao subjugated the Chinese people.

The first thing he did was have the Red Guard travel the country and physically erase all evidence of China's past history before the Communist revolution.

Today's liberal PC radicals seek to scour American history from people's memory in much the same manner. ..... :cool:

The mass murderer and terrorist Forrest is getting more attention today than he has in a very long time. Nobody is trying to erase his name and deeds from history or even revise his history. In contrast, his legacy is being remembered. The citizens of Memphis have simple decided they do not want to honor him as a hero or honorable person worthy of a Memorial in their city. They voted unanimously to get his buried corpse out of the city maintained public park and moved to a cemetery were they think it belongs.
Bunch of sore losers are trying to make it into something it is not. Everyone will still be able to look up the Fort Pillow Massacre anytime they want.

can you explain how you equate moving a grave to book burning?

Can you explain how you can avoid it?

Stalin moved to alter the past by wiping away the graves of enemies of the party - just as you do now. What you're doing isn't new, not at all.

We once said "never again" and certainly not in America - but here you are. The question is, will we stop you, or will history again repeat?

The mass murderer and terrorist Forrest is getting more attention today than he has in a very long time. Nobody is trying to erase his name and deeds from history or even revise his history. In contrast, his legacy is being remembered. The citizens of Memphis have simple decided they do not want to honor him as a hero or honorable person worthy of a Memorial in their city. They voted unanimously to get his buried corpse out of the city maintained public park and moved to a cemetery were they think it belongs.
Bunch of sore losers are trying to make it into something it is not. Everyone will still be able to look up the Fort Pillow Massacre anytime they want.

Camp, you're a stupid guy - uneducated and clumsy. You are a demagogue who spews vile shit on behalf of your filthy party, with utterly no regard for history or facts.

I get it, you're a mindless Soros Hate Drone - STILL can you explain the "millions" that Nathan B. Forrest murdered? (or even one person?)

While the KKK was and is the terrorist wing of the democratic party - can you show the involvement of Forrest in said terrorism. (He was no Robert Byrd or Al Gore.)

Forum List

Back