🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate General, wife

can you explain how you equate moving a grave to book burning?

Can you explain how you can avoid it?

Stalin moved to alter the past by wiping away the graves of enemies of the party - just as you do now. What you're doing isn't new, not at all.

We once said "never again" and certainly not in America - but here you are. The question is, will we stop you, or will history again repeat?
he and his wife will still have a grave, with a marker... they are't being removed from history books. they are being moved out of a place of honor, one they never should have had.

When did I say who was going to heaven or hell in that post?
I will gladly take full credit for saying Forrest went to hell for being an evil and horrible human being.
Ah.. I believe that. You would take credit being Buddha himself. You just don't want to take credit for trying to revise history
How is the moving of the bodies revising history?
What page you are on in Alinsky's handbook? Asking the same fucking question over and over again in tandem with your comrades is boring the least. Go find some other readings to do, maybe you learn more than how to be a provocateur.
answer it and i'll stop asking. if you can't answer, maybe you don't have the point you think you do.
so it should be rather simple. how do you feel history is being revised?
Why don't you read the whole thread. The question was answered multiple times until I realized that radical provocateurs (following Alinsky's handbook) are not interested in viewpoints and facts but repeating their questions over and over agin. Read the THREAD to find the answer you are looking for.

This crap is getting out of hand. There is a civil war coming I'm afraid

-Geaux
-------------------------

Late Tuesday, the Memphis, Tennessee, City Council voted unanimously to dig up the remains of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife, Talking Points Memo reported Wednesday. The council also voted to remove a statue placed in Forrest's honor. The move came after Mayor A.C. Wharton called for the bodies to be dug up and relocated.

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general wife - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

They're all, quite mad... .

I will gladly take full credit for saying Forrest went to hell for being an evil and horrible human being.
Ah.. I believe that. You would take credit being Buddha himself. You just don't want to take credit for trying to revise history
What page you are on in Alinsky's handbook? Asking the same fucking question over and over again in tandem with your comrades is boring the least. Go find some other readings to do, maybe you learn more than how to be a provocateur.
answer it and i'll stop asking. if you can't answer, maybe you don't have the point you think you do.
Why don't you read the whole thread. The question was answered multiple times until I realized that radical provocateurs (following Alinsky's handbook) are not interested in viewpoints and facts but repeating their questions over and over agin. Read the THREAD to find the answer you are looking for.
i've read the entire thread. you've never answered it. but if you believe you have, by all means point me to a post, or repeat your answer. until you do, it looks like you're ducking the question because you know you don't have a leg to stand on.

he and his wife will still have a grave, with a marker... they are't being removed from history books. they are being moved out of a place of honor, one they never should have had.

Da Comrade Stalin!

You have chosen to goose step this path - you can't pretend you are anything other than what you are.

1930s_Soviet_Army_Military_Build-Up.jpg

Radical provocateur and as such you are disqualified from an intelligent conversation.

After Chairman Mao subjugated the Chinese people.

The first thing he did was have the Red Guard travel the country and physically erase all evidence of China's past history before the Communist revolution.

Today's liberal PC radicals seek to scour American history from people's memory in much the same manner. ..... :cool:
Actually the exact opposite is occurring. After the Civil War people wanted to put it all behind them which allowed for a revisionist recording of history to occur. Over the years that has allowed for false histories and histories with drastic omissions to take hold. The recent attention to the confederate flag has led to a resurgence of interest which is causing otherwise disinterested persons to investigate and research history and discover facts that are shocking and disturbing. What we are witnessing with this renewed interest is the education of more and more Americans on a historical topic that has been ignored. Forrest is a great example. His history is an embarrassment and shame on the confederacy, but it has been ignored and his horrible behavior omitted from most histories of him that have been propagated by southerners. What is being referred to as revisionist is simple the inclusion of the omitted portions of his and the confederacies actual accurate history.

When you`
Typical totalitarian mentality. Sitting in judgement deciding who goes to Heaven, who goes to Hell. It clearly reflects you authoritarian mindset. That's why you want to eliminate all opposition without considering any merit or validity of the opposing thoughts.
When you`re getting a beat down just scream Alinsky! But never forget those other FOX news bogeymen. Sharpton- Jackson.

Radical provocateur and as such you are disqualified from an intelligent conversation.
can't do it, can you? can't tell us how this is a horrible revision of history even while you scream that it is. am i the provocateur or are you?

i've read the entire thread. you've never answered it. but if you believe you have, by all means point me to a post, or repeat your answer. until you do, it looks like you're ducking the question because you know you don't have a leg to stand on.

You eradicate a historical monument to hide the knowledge - just as your mentors, Hitler and Stalin, did before you. You no longer hide what it is you are.

Da Comrade Stalin!

You have chosen to goose step this path - you can't pretend you are anything other than what you are.

1930s_Soviet_Army_Military_Build-Up.jpg
you can't tell us how this is a revision of history either. all you have is hyperbole.

You eradicate a historical monument to hide the knowledge - just as your mentors, Hitler and Stalin, did before you. You no longer hide what it is you are.
it's not a historical monument. it's a monument to a man - a particularly loathsome man who was a traitor to his country. why do you believe he deserves a place of honor?

you can't tell us how this is a revision of history either. all you have is hyperbole.

I can't tell you how the eradication of historical markers in the revision of history?

Well alrighty then........

Is your brown shirt clean and your Jackboots polished?

I did the digging for you: post#130
Pay attention to de-Stalinization. Move the body as part of revising history.

it's not a historical monument. it's a monument to a man - a particularly loathsome man who was a traitor to his country. why do you believe he deserves a place of honor?

The Soviets were often clumsy, literally using razor blades to cut the names of party enemies out of books. Will you do the same, or simply outlaw print copies to ensure the edition approved by the party is the only one accessible?

Forrest was a complex man, and not at all what you present him as - which is in part why you seek to erase him.

Why do you think you are the decisive authority on the matter?

Of course there is a slight difference. Here and now, unlike under your comparisons, you can still write books, make speeches, build memorials on private property, make documentaries and promote your version of history in whatever manner you desire. In those places and under the people you are comparing us to you would have been swept up in the middle of the night along with your family and forced into a slave labor camp until you died, or simple been executed immediately. See the difference?

Forum List

Back