🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate General, wife

Isn't there a LAW to desecrating a grave?

If this is true, then they need to dig up the families of everyone who voted for this

this should be good Advertising FOR THE state. come visit the state that digs up GRAVES of people they decide to hate

what a rat hole Memphis has become
They dug him and his wife up to put them were they are now. The proposal is to put them back where they were originally buried.
The PROPOSAL is INTENDED to STIR THE POT, by RADICALS and RACISTS.

You're not kidding anyone. What the intentions here are, are obvious.
The Memphis city council is made up of 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats. 7 or them are white and 6 or them are black. Those are the people you are accusing of stirring up the pot by casting a unanimous vote to move the burial site and memorial to a guy who was accused to shooting captured Union POW's because they were black. Ordered his troops to shoot them as they begged for mercy. Was an early member, if not one of the founders, of the KKK when it instigated violence and hate against blacks that including dragging fathers out of their homes and hanging them in front of their wives and children. A true terrorist of epic proportion is the guy you assholes are defending.
Then why not ignore it? Why this LETS DIG HIM UP bit? What's it all about?

WHY STOP WITH HIM? WHY NOT FIND EVERY SINGLE THING IN AMERICAN HISTORY THAT IS SIMILAR IN NATURE, DIG IT, AND REWRITE HISTORY?

The INTENTION here is PLACATE YOU FUCKING LEFTIST RACISTS, because it is YOU mother fuckers that have your GOD DAMN DEPENDS PULLED UP YOUR ASS CRACK. You took ONE EVENT and have been on an EXPLODING HEAD RAMPAGE about EVERYTHING SOUTHERN EVER SINCE! WHEN DOES IT END? WHERE DOES IT END?

WHEN YOU'VE FINALLY STARTED ANOTHER CIVIL WAR?

Because believe me, YOU'RE PISSING PEOPLE OFF, and if you don't REALIZE that, then you're dumber than a fucking sack of hammers.

You're PUSHING IT, and PUSHING YOUR LUCK.

Our history is our history, LET IT BE.
please explain how moving a grave is rewriting history.
You conveniently IGNORED the POINT of my post. You are a typically predictable nipple headed moronic mouth breathing progtard.

Fuck off.

The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson History Smithsonian

Thomas Jefferson’s mansion stands atop his mountain like the Platonic ideal of a house: a perfect creation existing in an ethereal realm, literally above the clouds. To reach Monticello, you must ascend what a visitor called “this steep, savage hill,” through a thick forest and swirls of mist that recede at the summit, as if by command of the master of the mountain. “If it had not been called Monticello,” said one visitor, “I would call it Olympus, and Jove its occupant.” The house that presents itself at the summit seems to contain some kind of secret wisdom encoded in its form. Seeing Monticello is like reading an old American Revolutionary manifesto—the emotions still rise. This is the architecture of the New World, brought forth by its guiding spirit.

In designing the mansion, Jefferson followed a precept laid down two centuries earlier by Palladio: “We must contrive a building in such a manner that the finest and most noble parts of it be the most exposed to public view, and the less agreeable disposed in by places, and removed from sight as much as possible.”

The mansion sits atop a long tunnel through which slaves, unseen, hurried back and forth carrying platters of food, fresh tableware, ice, beer, wine and linens, while above them 20, 30 or 40 guests sat listening to Jefferson’s dinner-table conversation. At one end of the tunnel lay the icehouse, at the other the kitchen, a hive of ceaseless activity where the enslaved cooks and their helpers produced one course after another.

Read more: History Travel Arts Science People Places Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

I don't believe in ghost, but if they are real. I hope the ghosts of these two haunt all the supporters for the rest of their lives.

They dug him and his wife up to put them were they are now. The proposal is to put them back where they were originally buried.

The Memphis city council is made up of 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats. 7 or them are white and 6 or them are black. Those are the people you are accusing of stirring up the pot by casting a unanimous vote to move the burial site and memorial to a guy who was accused to shooting captured Union POW's because they were black. Ordered his troops to shoot them as they begged for mercy. Was an early member, if not one of the founders, of the KKK when it instigated violence and hate against blacks that including dragging fathers out of their homes and hanging them in front of their wives and children. A true terrorist of epic proportion is the guy you assholes are defending.

WHY STOP WITH HIM? WHY NOT FIND EVERY SINGLE THING IN AMERICAN HISTORY THAT IS SIMILAR IN NATURE, DIG IT, AND REWRITE HISTORY?

The INTENTION here is PLACATE YOU FUCKING LEFTIST RACISTS, because it is YOU mother fuckers that have your GOD DAMN DEPENDS PULLED UP YOUR ASS CRACK. You took ONE EVENT and have been on an EXPLODING HEAD RAMPAGE about EVERYTHING SOUTHERN EVER SINCE! WHEN DOES IT END? WHERE DOES IT END?

Because believe me, YOU'RE PISSING PEOPLE OFF, and if you don't REALIZE that, then you're dumber than a fucking sack of hammers.

You conveniently IGNORED the POINT of my post. You are a typically predictable nipple headed moronic mouth breathing progtard.

Fuck off.
The south is getting great respect and gratitude for what it has been doing to put it's history in perspective and disassociate itself from the crimes and misdeeds of some of it's history. It is not revising history, rather it is confronting it in an honest and objective method and defining itself by what it is today, not what fragments of it's past.
Hard core racist are going crazy as they see their hiding places and hangouts being rejected and destroyed by the people who live their.

Last edited:
Holy shit..............Thomas Jefferson was an EVIL DOER........................HE OWNED SLAVES.......................

Tear EVERYTHING ASUNDER......................IN HIS NAME............................

billmurray.jpg

I don't believe in ghost, but if they are real. I hope the ghosts of these two haunt all the supporters for the rest of their lives.
Don't know anything about Mrs. Forrest, but Mr. Forrest never had a chance at ghosthood. He went straight to hell and has been burning their ever since he took his last breath. His ticket to the redemption interview was revoked long before he died.

Wow!!! "...putting history in it's proper context." Can you explain how that process works? Maybe everybody can see what your "putting in proper context" means below:
"What Is History? is a study of historiography that was written by the English historian E.H. Carr. … […] Carr contends that historians arbitrarily determine which of the "facts of the past" to turn into "historical facts" according to their own biases and agendas.[3]"
What Is History - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
yes, putting history in its proper context. as in the traitorous general fuckwad buried in memphis is not someone to be admired or emulated, and should not have a statue or large memorial devoted to him.
George Washington owned Slaves........................Is on our currency..................and is on Mount Rushmore................

Please continue..............................
was he a traitor to this country?
He founded this country..........................He owned Slaves.............................DO YOU PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE...............IGNORE others who owned them..............YES YOU DO.................

Your a HYPOCRITE...............
no, i'm a moral relativist. slavery is wrong, always has been and will be. but i don't fault george washington for being less enlightened on that fact during his time.
on the other hand i don't pretend that the civil war was fought over anything other than slavery, or that those fighting in the south were anything other than traitors.
Stop CHANGING THE SUBJECT................Moral Relativist....................BS name for a PUSSY.............

Our laws should apply uniform............not just to those you deem worthy.......................Across the board or not at all..................

Instead of allowing the DARK SIDE of History lay to rest.........you had to dig it up and create a damned SHIT STORM..........................

Which is what HYPOCRITES DO.................

Don't know anything about Mrs. Forrest, but Mr. Forrest never had a chance at ghosthood. He went straight to hell and has been burning their ever since he took his last breath. His ticket to the redemption interview was revoked long before he died.
Great a ghost from hell would terrorize just fine.

This crap is getting out of hand. There is a civil war coming I'm afraid

-Geaux
-------------------------

Late Tuesday, the Memphis, Tennessee, City Council voted unanimously to dig up the remains of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife, Talking Points Memo reported Wednesday. The council also voted to remove a statue placed in Forrest's honor. The move came after Mayor A.C. Wharton called for the bodies to be dug up and relocated.

Memphis City Council unanimously votes to dig up Confederate general wife - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

The Communists must erase history.

Stalin did the same thing.

They probably should dig up Forrest and dump his remains in the county landfill.

britannica.com/event/Fort-Pillow-Massacre

history.com/topics/american-civil-war/fort-pillow-massacre
Maybe one day your ancestors' graves will be dug up, your grave will be dug up… if you can do it to one you can to it to all. It comes down to revisionist history, eradication of the memory of historical figures. It comes straight from your communist handbook>>>this is not an assumption because Khrushchev threw Stalin's corpse out of the Mausoleum during de-Stalinization. See below:
"Joseph Stalin's embalmed body shared a spot next to Lenin's, from the time of his death in 1953 until October 31, 1961, when Stalin was removed as part of de-Stalinization…."
Lenin s Mausoleum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
So, that's what the fight is about not a particular person but about the principle to be truthful however inconvenient or maybe shameful it is to some.

Ghost don't come from hell. Ghost are souls that are stuck in the limbo between heaven and hell. They are confused and lost souls.

I wonder how long it's going to take for them to rename Washington & Lee University in Lexington Va. . While they are at it they can rename everything in the town that's named after Stonewall Jackson including the cemetery. When is the book burning going to start?

Fuck off.
The south is getting great respect and gratitude for what it has been doing to put it's history in perspective and disassociate itself from the crimes and misdeeds of some of it's history. It is not revising history, rather it is confronting it in an honest and objective method and defining itself by what it is today, not what fragments of it's past.
Hard core racist are going crazy as they see their hiding places and hangouts being rejected and destroyed by the people who live their.
Confronting what? It is the past, it is history, we moved on, the social fabric has changed. It is revising history! What hangouts? What racist? I have never been in Memphis. I live in an area where there are no Confederate memorials or Battle Flags to be removed. Stop this Alinsky bullshit.

Ghost don't come from hell. Ghost are souls that are stuck in the limbo between heaven and hell. They are confused and lost souls.
I hope you are not going to get stuck in between… (it is not an ill will, I just don't want you to be around as long as you are holding totalitarian ideology dear)

Typical totalitarian mentality. Sitting in judgement deciding who goes to Heaven, who goes to Hell. It clearly reflects you authoritarian mindset. That's why you want to eliminate all opposition without considering any merit or validity of the opposing thoughts.

I hope you are not going to get stuck in between… (it is not an ill will, I just don't want you to be around as long as you are holding totalitarian ideology dear)
Don't worry about me dear, you see. I look to the future and don't dwell in the past, but liberals have to. Obama has already ruined our future. That's all you have left, the past. Have a great day.

Typical totalitarian mentality. Sitting in judgement deciding who goes to Heaven, who goes to Hell. It clearly reflects you authoritarian mindset. That's why you want to eliminate all opposition without considering any merit or validity of the opposing thoughts.
When did I say who was going to heaven or hell in that post?

Fuck off.
is your point not that the moving of the graves is a rewriting of history? if it's not, what was your point? succinctly, please

I will gladly take full credit for saying Forrest went to hell for being an evil and horrible human being.

Do you have Camp on ignore? I am addressing him. This is the second reply from you to my posts that were answering or refuting that guy's bullshit.

Forum List

Back