Men in women's bathrooms

Well its all double dutch.

anyway the PTB want trans rights just as they wanted womens rights. So its happening regardless of our conversation. I just want feminjsts such as yourself to understand it.

its all about destruction of gender roles, a destruction of gender.they dont want three bathrooms, they want one.

i just dont want a world without femininity. But then I suppose its happening and we are all part of the problem.
Who's fault is it 51% of you hetero men fail to keep your wives till death do you part?

Gays are mother natures way of telling us we are overpopulating the planet. Breed less. In a way they are the chosen ones.
That statement isn't backed up by Natural Facts.....

Get back to me when you see Does humping Does...............Or tell me when a Buck is humping another buck.
Other animals are gay. I'd prove it but I'm on smartphone
Whatever..................the LGBT group and probably you are Freaks of Nature.........so don't claim Mother Nature is own your side........it's BS..............
It's mother nature's way of thinning the herd.

The funny thing is it's hetero parents having all these gay kids. If science could determine the baby has the gay gene would you abort?
I think people like you should practice more birth control and stop teaching them this shit is normal..........People like you continue to push that Immoral acts ARE OK................Probably because you are gay.........................

You want acceptance..............you want this acceptance to be taught................and that dog doesn't hunt with me......

Regardless on how you justify it...................Most people think that this BS is WRONG and NOT NORMAL...........or Natural..............No matter how you paint it or package it.............

I take it by the enemy, you mean feminists. Well, I've already told you I'm pretty fed up with feminists, but I can't join you in wanting to kill them, sorry. As for stirring up hatred, you're beginning to make think you're a lefty, though I can hardly believe that. However, the lefties answer to anyone who disagrees with their agenda is that you are a bigot who is stirring up hatred. I can't agree with that either. Now, I'm still interested in hearing what you would prefer to see happen in the bathroom war.
Well its all double dutch.

anyway the PTB want trans rights just as they wanted womens rights. So its happening regardless of our conversation. I just want feminjsts such as yourself to understand it.

its all about destruction of gender roles, a destruction of gender.they dont want three bathrooms, they want one.

i just dont want a world without femininity. But then I suppose its happening and we are all part of the problem.
Who's fault is it 51% of you hetero men fail to keep your wives till death do you part?

Gays are mother natures way of telling us we are overpopulating the planet. Breed less. In a way they are the chosen ones.

What horsecrap. You gays are just jealous because you can't naturally produce children, so you hate us Breeders as you refer to us because we can and do.

Gays and Mother Nature? God says you shouldn't lie with a man like you lie with a woman....that's meaning you and your ilk, so unless you repent and become normal you're heading to Hell.

Now STFU already, you've babbled gibberish about men can be women even though they have a penis for what 40 pages, you were a fool 40 pages ago and you're still a fool babbling garbage.
I was thinking the same thing about you. You don't realize there are exceptions. And I'm not gay. But I still hate you breeders because there are too many of you over consuming the planets resources. We need another war.

I don't have any kids so I'm rich. My rich brother has two kids so they go to private schools. That doesn't mean I don't care about public schools. I have great company insurance but I still want healthcare for everyone.

And I don't like guys but I support guys that do.

Proof you made up this God is that he dislikes all the same people you do

You said you were gay earlier.

"We need another war."

So you're a psychopath warmonger? If there's another war then, I hope you're going to join the Armed Forces and go and fight in it?

"I don't have any kids so I'm rich."

We have children, but I assure you, you're not as wealthy as my family and never will be in a million years....Old Money, Very Old Money. This is the only comment I ever intend making about my family and money....and I'm only making it because you're a fool.

Now be quiet already, the record you were spinning broke 40 pages ago.
Thank you for letting us all know where your arrogance and ignorance comes from. You just let me know more in this one post than you have your last 1000 posts.

Get back to me when you see Does humping Does...............Or tell me when a Buck is humping another buck.
Whatever..................the LGBT group and probably you are Freaks of Nature.........so don't claim Mother Nature is own your side........it's BS..............

The funny thing is it's hetero parents having all these gay kids. If science could determine the baby has the gay gene would you abort?
I think people like you should practice more birth control and stop teaching them this shit is normal..........People like you continue to push that Immoral acts ARE OK................Probably because you are gay.........................

You want acceptance..............you want this acceptance to be taught................and that dog doesn't hunt with me......

Regardless on how you justify it...................Most people think that this BS is WRONG and NOT NORMAL...........or Natural..............No matter how you paint it or package it.............
Every day you homophobes die and your kids don't think like you.

BTW, FYI, we just had a cousin send a save the date wedding announcement. Two girls getting married. No biggy. I still love her.

And fuck you and your God if you two don't like it. Evolve

BTW, FYI, we just had a cousin send a save the date wedding announcement. Two girls getting married. No biggy. I still love her.

080.jpg

With you that might be literally.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

How is it homophobic?

080.jpg

I just want parents to stop disowning their children because they are gay. So yes I want to normalize it. And so guys stop beating up gays. But if you want to blow me to see if I like it I'll give it a try.

080.jpg

I just want parents to stop disowning their children because they are gay. So yes I want to normalize it. And so guys stop beating up gays. But if you want to blow me to see if I like it I'll give it a try.
My Butthurt meme stands...................your point is dismissed.

Maybe it's time for Victoria Secret to start the production of reinforced absorbent underwear for ladies.

Better that, than going to mixed sex bathrooms. o_O

Maybe it's time for Victoria Secret to start the production of reinforced absorbent underwear for ladies.

What if the stalls all have doors? Why don't you want a guy on the other side of the door? Loud or smelly?

What if the stalls all have doors? Why don't you want a guy on the other side of the door? Loud or smelly?

I prefer that old vintage custom.... men go to men's bathrooms and women to women's bathrooms

I'm silly that way. :dunno:

I am not planning to use any ''mixed'' bathrooms. Why? Because I do not want to, that is why.
I have been in places a few times that had 3 bathrooms. Ladies, Mens, and Mixed. I am fine with that option. Otherwise it is not an option at all.

Plus public rest rooms are nasty enough as it is. I always carry antibacterial wipes if needed for toilet seats. I SURE don't want to be in one some man peed on. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Plus public rest rooms are nasty enough as it is. I always carry antibacterial wipes if needed for toilet seats. I SURE don't want to be in one some man peed on. :cheeky-smiley-018:
You would have loved the open latrines from WWII in the Army...

You would have loved the open latrines from WWII in the Army...

LOL nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. II like my privacy!

Forum List

Back