Mensa offers to host Trump/Tillerson IQ test...

Dotard Donnie at work:

Trump: I think I'll call Kim Jong Un "Rocket Man", that will fix him

Kim Jong Un: The President of the US is a "Dotard"

Trump: Oh yea! "Little Rocket Man" Who's the dotard now?

Rump allowing MENSA to make his IQ public has as much chance as his letting the IRS tell us all how much money he really has.

:50:
:gay:

Rump allowing MENSA to make his IQ public has as much chance as his letting the IRS tell us all how much money he really has.

:50:
:gay:
Funny using Trump and MENSA in the same sentence

Inspired by condescending hypocritical supporters of the previous, way more stupid president, Affirmative Action Jackson. Democrats throwing stones in a glass house.

:lol:

Either you're seriously confused, or you're willfully missing the point in order to continue your delusional attempts to derail.

This thread isn't about "Democrats" throwing anything - this is about the President of the United States throwing rocks at his own Secretary of State. It's not about how stupid Obama is, or anyone else. It's about the actions of the current President.
With conspicuously omitted context of left wing partisanship.
You are entirely dishonest.

Are you trying to claim that "left wing partisanship" forced Trump to challenge Tillerson to an IQ test?
Yep. Same shit partisan media thrives on when repubs hold office. And their moronic dupes lap it up.

The "partisan media" did not challenge the Secretary of State to an IQ test....Dotard Donnie did
And the media run with the story, fake or not. When did media do any research into Obama's college transcripts?

Either you're seriously confused, or you're willfully missing the point in order to continue your delusional attempts to derail.

This thread isn't about "Democrats" throwing anything - this is about the President of the United States throwing rocks at his own Secretary of State. It's not about how stupid Obama is, or anyone else. It's about the actions of the current President.

Are you trying to claim that "left wing partisanship" forced Trump to challenge Tillerson to an IQ test?
Yep. Same shit partisan media thrives on when repubs hold office. And their moronic dupes lap it up.

The "partisan media" did not challenge the Secretary of State to an IQ test....Dotard Donnie did
And the media run with the story, fake or not. When did media do any research into Obama's college transcripts?
Huh? In what universe does that make any sense? What research are you talking about? you're talking gibberish. How does one 'research his college transcripts"?

Huh? In what universe does that make any sense? What research are you talking about? you're talking gibberish. How does one 'research his college transcripts"?
Research, investigate, etc.
Duh.

Duh.
You didn't answer the question. Let me help:

They would call the university and ask for them, and the university would say "fuck off, that's private information of a private citizen". Investigation over.

There, I just investigated. Happy now?

Duh.

They would call the university and ask for them, and the university would say "fuck off, that's private information of a private citizen". Investigation over.

No. We're talking about a president and his qualifications. No problem accessing most other presidents' credentials. Obama, not so much. If you excuse that, you're just as dishonest.

Duh.

No. We're talking about a president and his qualifications. No problem accessing most other presidents' credentials. Obama, not so much. If you excuse that, you're just as dishonest.
"No problem accessing most other presidents' credentials."

Completely false. No university would give out anyone's college transcripts. Remember Trump's college transcript? Me either, because he has not given permission for their release. Sorry buddy, you are holding an empty bag. Time to move on to the next shiny object of fake outrage.

I'll have you know that Trump would stump them all with his high IQ loaded with fictional facts and observances...

Duh.

Completely false. No university would give out anyone's college transcripts. Remember Trump's college transcript? Me either, because he has not given permission for their release. Sorry buddy, you are holding an empty bag. Time to move on to the next shiny object of fake outrage.
No one really cares about trump's transcripts because media have already determined he's a moron. Obama has been propagated as brilliant but the burying of his credentials is beyond conspicuous. Except for dishonest Obama worshipers like you.

Duh.

No one really cares about trump's transcripts because media have already determined he's a moron. Obama has been propagated as brilliant but the burying of his credentials is beyond conspicuous. Except for dishonest Obama worshipers like you.
"o one really cares about trump's transcripts because media have already determined he's a moron. "

haha, embarrassing deflection. No, it is you who doesn't care about Trump's transcripts, which is why you don't care that he has not released them. Who DO you think you are fooling?

Duh.

"o one really cares about trump's transcripts because media have already determined he's a moron. "

haha, embarrassing deflection. No, it is you who doesn't care about Trump's transcripts, which is why you don't care that he has not released them. Who DO you think you are fooling?
No, I don't care about trump's college credentials because he's not promoted as anything brilliant. OTOH, this entire thread is inspired by pretentious condescending left wing hypocrisy by people who make no effort to expose Obama's credentials.
Phony and dishonest.

No, I don't care about trump's college credentials because he's not promoted as anything brilliant. OTOH, this entire thread is inspired by pretentious condescending left wing hypocrisy by people who make no effort to expose Obama's credentials.
Phony and dishonest.
"No, I don't care about trump's college credentials because he's not promoted as anything brilliant. "

haha, bullshit, what a whiny little fake argument. "Wah, people called Obama smart, and they call trump dumb.." therefore, I care about Obama's transcripts...?

BS, you fool nobody. have a good one.

As was stated yesterday....

If you start Trumps IQ test with the question......What does IQ stand for?

He would fail

Phony and dishonest.

Trump is the one continually comparing his intelligence to others. But the word "intelligence" is not in his vocabulary, so he uses "I am smart"
Trump continually uses his attendance at Wharton as proof that he is "smart" but he doesn't bring up that his brothers connections with the admittance officer got him in as a transfer. He also doesn't mention he only has a BS degree in Economics not the prestigious Wharton MBA

Phony and dishonest.

Trump is the one continually comparing his intelligence to others. But the word "intelligence" is not in his vocabulary, so he uses "I am smart"
Trump continually uses his attendance at Wharton as proof that he is "smart" but he doesn't bring up that his brothers connections with the admittance officer got him in as a transfer. He also doesn't mention he only has a BS degree in Economics not the prestigious Wharton MBA
I think his intelligence assertions are backlash. Corrupt media has trashed him even more than they did W Bush.

Phony and dishonest.

I think his intelligence assertions are backlash. Corrupt media has trashed him even more than they did W Bush.

His intelligence assertions reflect insecurity

Phony and dishonest.

It's but one more manifestation following the patterns of melting down whenever anybody mentions his bankruptcies, denying he masqueraded as "John Miller" and "John Baron" to fluff up his own media sex image, defending his dick on stage in a presidential debate, whining about Megyn Kelly's pointed questions, blurting out "I'm very humble -- I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand" and "I know more than the generals", pretending Rump Water and Rump Steaks still exist, on and on and on ad nauseum.

All classic manifestations of Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. This freak is the most mentally fucked-up entity that's ever set foot in the White House, ever.

Phony and dishonest.

It's but one more manifestation following the patterns of melting down whenever anybody mentions his bankruptcies, denying he masqueraded as "John Miller" and "John Baron" to fluff up his own media sex image, defending his dick on stage in a presidential debate, whining about Megyn Kelly's pointed questions, blurting out "I'm very humble -- I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand" and "I know more than the generals", pretending Rump Water and Rump Steaks still exist, on and on and on ad nauseum.

All classic manifestations of Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. This freak is the most mentally fucked-up entity that's ever set foot in the White House, ever.

Trump's insecurity is mind boggling

Have you ever heard a truly intelligent person constantly declare how smart they are?
What rich person constantly declares how much money they have?
Has any other President obsessed about how big their inauguration crowd was to the point they ordered their press secretary to lie about it?
Everything with Trump revolves around "the best" "the biggest" "the most"

Forum List

Back