Mentally ill people need to be locked up, people..

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
KEZI.com | Oregon Woman Accused of Assaulting Mother with Knife

Looks like she also thinks she's a man:

Britny+Davis+Mug.jpg

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
And crazy people are dangerous.

If she'd threatened her mother with a gun, you'd probably make excuses for her.

Can you confirm a diagnosis of psychosis? "Crazy" is hardly a scientific definition.

More to the point, you're anti-PPACA. So assuming someone took your "plan" seriously, who would pay for inpatient incarceration, not to mention the court costs of proving psychosis?

ETA: You probably just posted this because of the facial hair which, in a woman that age, suggests polycystic ovary disease.

But the ignorant will stoop to anything to make fun of other people.

Last edited:
Talk about crazy eyes. Gotta be a lib, look how ugly she is.

See, now, I thought that was a dog in her avatar.

I'll ask you the same questions koshergrl can't answer: Can you define "crazy," and who pays to lock up everyone who offends your aesthetic sensibilities?

If she'd threatened her mother with a gun, you'd probably make excuses for her.

Can you confirm a diagnosis of psychosis? "Crazy" is hardly a scientific definition.

More to the point, you're anti-PPACA. So assuming someone took your "plan" seriously, who would pay for inpatient incarceration, not to mention the court costs of proving psychosis?

ETA: You probably just posted this because of the facial hair which, in a woman that age, suggests polycystic ovary disease.

But the ignorant will stoop to anything to make fun of other people.
To paraphrase: "I'm not going to read the article because crazy homosexuals are cool."

For everyone here who is smarter and more mature than Koshergrl:

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) - Mayo Clinic

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine system disorder among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have enlarged ovaries that contain small collections of fluid — called follicles — located in each ovary as seen during an ultrasound exam.

Infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods, excess hair growth, acne, and obesity can all occur in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. In adolescents, infrequent or absent menstruation may raise suspicion for the condition.

The exact cause of polycystic ovary syndrome is unknown. Early diagnosis and treatment along with weight loss may reduce the risk of long-term complications, such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

Koshergrl will now explain how excessive facial hair is a sign of homosexuality. :rofl:

For everyone here who is smarter and more mature than Koshergrl:

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) - Mayo Clinic

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine system disorder among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have enlarged ovaries that contain small collections of fluid — called follicles — located in each ovary as seen during an ultrasound exam.

Infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods, excess hair growth, acne, and obesity can all occur in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. In adolescents, infrequent or absent menstruation may raise suspicion for the condition.

The exact cause of polycystic ovary syndrome is unknown. Early diagnosis and treatment along with weight loss may reduce the risk of long-term complications, such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

Koshergrl will now explain how excessive facial hair is a sign of homosexuality. :rofl:

"Queers and the mentally are awesome and everything they do is wonderful!"

"I'm not going to read the article because crazy homosexuals are cool."

You didn't even read the article? WTH did you post it for? :wtf:
You don't understand what quotes mean?

So is it that you can't answer my questions or that you won't?
Look up paraphrase and quotation marks and get back to me. If you want to pretend to be stupid, I'm not interested. If you really are stupid, hopefully you will learn something.

"Queers and the mentally are awesome and everything they do is wonderful!"

Mangled syntax and poor choice of synonym. Care to try again?

We both know you're incapable of explaining how PCOS = homosexuality, because it doesn't.

You might at least try to explain how you'd pay for locking up everyone who doesn't meet your aesthetic standards, but I suspect you can't do that, either.

"Seanor says both suspect, Britny Davis, and the victim have disclosed diagnosed mental illness as a motivating factor to the assault. KEZI.com | Oregon Woman Accused of Assaulting Mother with Knife

"Diagnosed mental illness" could be anything from OCD to bipolar disorder to schizophrenia to a host of other conditions, the majority of which are nonviolent. The article you posted goes on to say that if the suspect had stayed on her meds she would not have been violent.

But Koshergrl, the Enemy of the PPACA, has a Magic Formula for funding more psych hospitals and locking up everyone she doesn't like, which she will now explain to us...

After she explains her :lmao: extensive understanding of homosexuality...

Crazy homo girl living with her crazed mother.

They should have been locked up for good with their first brush with the law, which I have no doubt was decades ago.

Seriously, when I saw that mug shot, I was like OMG Bodey!

Forum List

Back