Mentally ill people need to be locked up, people..

Crazy homo girl living with her crazed mother.

How do you know her sexual orientation? First-hand experience?
With crazy people? Yes indeed. I worked intensely with homosexual sex offenders and the mentally ill for two years.

Sure, but hanging with them on weekends doesn't really count toward a degree does it?
Weekends, nights and holidays. I've spent Christmas with the insane. Have you?

KEZI.com | Oregon Woman Accused of Assaulting Mother with Knife

Looks like she also thinks she's a man:

Britny+Davis+Mug.jpg

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.
And crazy people are dangerous.
That's Chumly from Pawn Stars.

With crazy people? Yes indeed. I worked intensely with homosexual sex offenders and the mentally ill for two years.

Sure, but hanging with them on weekends doesn't really count toward a degree does it?
Have you met my family?
:D

Have you met my family?
It's perfectly possible. I've met a lot of crazy people.

Well, yeah, they are.

And if a disturbed person gets their hands on a gun, you have a real danger.

But now what? Are we going to intensify the standards for what is "crazy" or "disturbed", and if so, exactly what are we going to "do" with those people? Where are we going to draw the line on mental illness, and what are the real life consequences for those people? Are they "put away", are they branded with some kind of status that makes it impossible to buy a gun? And if we do that, are people going to be less likely to seek treatment in the first place? And what are the Constitutional ramifications of the above?

This is gonna be a tough one.

Well, yeah, they are.

But now what? Are we going to intensify the standards for what is "crazy" or "disturbed", and if so, exactly what are we going to "do" with those people? Where are we going to draw the line on mental illness, and what are the real life consequences for those people? Are they "put away", are they branded with some kind of status that makes it impossible to buy a gun? And if we do that, are people going to be less likely to seek treatment in the first place? And what are the Constitutional ramifications of the above?

You build mental hospitals (since the old ones were emptied and razed or reallocated to serve other purposes) and you lodge people who are insane and anti social. You do not stand by while the insane roam the streets, threatening people, scaring children, attacking people. You do not allow insane people to fuck at will and leave their poor children with them to raise.

Well, yeah, they are.

You build mental hospitals (since the old ones were emptied and razed or reallocated to serve other purposes) and you lodge people who are insane and anti social. You do not stand by while the insane roam the streets, threatening people, scaring children, attacking people. You do not allow insane people to fuck at will and leave their poor children with them to raise.
But my point is the definition of "insane and anti-social".

Would you leave the definition where it is now or lower the standards to include more potentially dangerous people?

And do you think it would then deter people from seeking treatment?

Well, yeah, they are.

But my point is the definition of "insane and anti-social".

Would you leave the definition where it is now or lower the standards to include more potentially dangerous people?

And do you think it would then deter people from seeking treatment?
They don't seek treatment. Crazies hate treatment, they hate meds, and they are too loony to make intelligent decisions. I say if a kid is in a "special" school for the deranged all through his childhood, it's a good bet that he won't be safe when he graduates. The ucc shooter was just such a kid...but when he was 18 he was just sent on his way with a pat. He should have gone directly into a group home.

Spending time with yourself doesnt really count. Especially if you were talking to yourself in a crack fueled alternate reality.

Have you met my family?
It's perfectly possible. I've met a lot of crazy people.
Yes you have In the mirror.

So Koshergrl wants to build LOTS OF MENTAL HOSPITALS (without paying for them, apparently) to lock up ANYONE SHE DOESN'T LIKE.

By her own "definition" of "crazy," I'd say that would qualify.

You must support eugenics like the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Careful, now! Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger in order to eliminate the black race.
There is absolutely zero proof of that.

Her own words are the proof.

I am not giving you the link, because I am sure you can find it if you care to look hard enough. She advocated hiring black preachers "with engaging personalities". She did not "want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members".

A racist liar, cheater, deceiver, a murderous bigot and the ideal role model for Democrats and other scum.

You must support eugenics like the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Careful, now! Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger in order to eliminate the black race.
There is absolutely zero proof of that.

Her own words are the proof.

I am not giving you the link, because I am sure you can find it if you care to look hard enough. She advocated hiring black preachers "with engaging personalities". She did not "want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members".

A racist liar, cheater, deceiver, a murderous bigot and the ideal role model for Democrats and other scum.
I dont need the link. I am very familiar with the quote. Only a retard would believe that means she wanted to kill off Black people once they see the words were taken out of context.

People, I realize now that in starting this thread Koshergrl was clearly begging for an intervention. Can't we help her? Maybe a trip to the electrologist might be the first step...

People, I realize now that in starting this thread Koshergrl was clearly begging for an intervention. Can't we help her? Maybe a trip to the electrologist might be the first step...

Is there enough electricity in Oregon to fill that void?

Well sure, i you count my reading your posts.

Well sure, i you count my reading your posts.

:dance:

Forum List

Back