Mentally ill people need to be locked up, people..

You must support eugenics like the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Careful, now! Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger in order to eliminate the black race.
There is absolutely zero proof of that.

Her own words are the proof.

I am not giving you the link, because I am sure you can find it if you care to look hard enough. She advocated hiring black preachers "with engaging personalities". She did not "want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members".

A racist liar, cheater, deceiver, a murderous bigot and the ideal role model for Democrats and other scum.
She didn't not the word to go out, dummy, because that would have been untrue, meaning a rumor. There was no plan to eliminate blacks, just their over-breeding like all other races who had too many mouths to feed.

People, I realize now that in starting this thread Koshergrl was clearly begging for an intervention. Can't we help her? Maybe a trip to the electrologist might be the first step...
I could have sworn you were convinced I was a therapist. Go figure.

I once inadvertently correctly diagnosed a poster with an anal abcess. That caused all sorts of strife.

It's amazing what one can do with their head up their ass in the privacy of their own home.
You sound like you have some experience in this field. I believe you.

Nope, still losing to the broken coo-coo clock.
For the record...it's meantime (one word) and cuckoo.
Carry on.

uh, I didn't say "mean time" for that matter I didn't say "meantime" either, it's not in my post.

I said "coo coo" clock because your nutty, it was purposeful and shit.

EDIT: Oh, I did say "mean time" in a previous post. Oh well, I'd chalk it up as a typo.
I don't care if you misspell simple words, I can figure out your meaning. It's not like you're complicated or original. I just like to do my part to educate the general population.

People, I realize now that in starting this thread Koshergrl was clearly begging for an intervention. Can't we help her? Maybe a trip to the electrologist might be the first step...

Therapists don't use words like "crazy" or "nuts." They also don't confuse PCOS with mental illness. And homosexuality was removed from the DSM IV in 1973.

Your misdirection was transparent from the get-go.

You still don't even know what PCOS or DSM stand for.

Anonyms can claim anything on a message board. They can prove their claims by posting intelligently and with credibility. Your repeated failure to do either suggests your exposure to "crazy people" was as an inpatient...or you're just making everything up.

Which is it?

(Now this is the part where you call me "illiterate" and run away.)

It's amazing what one can do with their head up their ass in the privacy of their own home.

Carry on.

uh, I didn't say "mean time" for that matter I didn't say "meantime" either, it's not in my post.

EDIT: Oh, I did say "mean time" in a previous post. Oh well, I'd chalk it up as a typo.
I don't care if you misspell simple words, I can figure out your meaning. It's not like you're complicated or original. I just like to do my part to educate the general population.

Nah, playing grammar nazi is when you don't have anything better to say. Now, you're just grasping at anything that looks like an insult.

Therapists don't use words like "crazy" or "nuts." They also don't confuse PCOS with mental illness. And homosexuality was removed from the DSM IV in 1973.

Your misdirection was transparent from the get-go.

You still don't even know what PCOS or DSM stand for.

Anonyms can claim anything on a message board. They can prove their claims by posting intelligently and with credibility. Your repeated failure to do either suggests your exposure to "crazy people" was as an inpatient...or you're just making everything up.

Which is it?

(Now this is the part where you call me "illiterate" and run away.)
Wow you know all that stuff yet you still thought I was a therapist. Help is available....real help. Not internet juju.

Carry on.

Nah, playing grammar nazi is when you don't have anything better to say. Now, you're just grasping at anything that looks like an insult.
Spelling nazi, you mean.

Careful, now! Planned Parenthood was created by Margaret Sanger in order to eliminate the black race.
That is a lie. The GOP’s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood | Dissent Magazine

And she was pro-life. Keep trying.
Isnt it amazing how people pretend condoms and abortion are the same thing?
Can you name and link to them? I would like to know who has ever said that.

Carry on.

Spelling nazi, you mean.

No, I meant grammar nazi.

That is a lie. The GOP’s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood | Dissent Magazine

And she was pro-life. Keep trying.
Isnt it amazing how people pretend condoms and abortion are the same thing?
Can you name and link to them? I would like to know who has ever said that.
Use the search function. I'm not concerned with what you know crack girl.

Carry on.

Spelling nazi, you mean.

I didn't correct your grammar. I corrected your abysmal spelling.

Spelling nazi, you mean.

It's a known term referring to someone correcting grammar or spelling.

Urban Dictionary: Grammar Nazi

But, why you want to debate this is beyond me.

Spelling nazi, you mean.

You should have concentrated on correcting your intellect. The term "Grammar Nazi" applies.

Wow you know all that stuff yet you still thought I was a therapist.

What part of "No, I didn't" do you not understand?

Help is available....real help. Not internet juju.

I'd strongly recommend you take advantage of it.
Then why chide me about my professional ethical standards?

It was a test to see if you actually had any. Clearly you don't.

But it was brave of you to post that selfie in the OP. Seriously, though, a gynecologist or even a primary care doctor can rule out other causes of the excessive facial hair and give you a diagnosis of PCOS and treatment for it.

Not that it will do anything about your hate issues, but if you were a little less self-loathing, we could begin to work on those.

ER...the article states they're both mentally ill.

Already addressed in Post 16. Fake.

I just guessed at her sexuality...

Based on nothing at all. Fake.

...which doesn't violate any message board ethics code, I'm pretty sure.

Professional ethics. Real-world stuff, obviously beyond your expertise. Fake.
You keep ignoring the fact that she and her mom were identified as nuts by the article, not me. You seem to have some sort of hang up about online psychiatry....did you get some bad online counseling at some point?? Though I did just diagnose you as a twat....and I am not a licensed gynecologist. Will you ever forgive me for misleading you so?
The subject in the article acted out in violence. Why don't you tell everyone how you think people should be locked up just because of their thoughts? Come on, get your nazi on like you did in Keys thread.

Forum List

Back